Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020

Does anyone know if the MC can have sex in this game? I got the good ending withthe Sister because she semmed nice, but to get a sex scene you basically need to get NTR, but I wanted to fuck the sister, as a NTR man I'm also an incest man, please let me know.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

Does anyone know if the MC can have sex in this game? I got the good ending withthe Sister because she semmed nice, but to get a sex scene you basically need to get NTR, but I wanted to fuck the sister, as a NTR man I'm also an incest man, please let me know.
doubt, i remember disliking this game because you tediously have to go trough the vanila fall in love sexless route for each heorine before the NTR scenes unlocked. it felt like a contrived railroad. if you have a save with all the galeries unlocked I would apreciate it.

Jul 27, 2020
Yea, your name adds up to your tastes.

Jk, but yeah, it does hit harder when it's undeserved. The ntr games that stuck with me the most were the ones where the MC (or the girl) are just victims of circumstances or extreme naivety - and get their lives/dignity/relationship ruined by people or things way bigger than them.

When I play games with "deserved" cheating it usually just feels like comeuppance. Fucking a housewife in one of these random harem games, which is mistreated or stuck in a shitty situation by her shitty husband - that doesn't really do much bc the guy is portrayed as a piece of shit. It actually feels like it's only fair for the ntr to happen. IMO it doesn't take away from the enjoyment of it - but of course it's gonna hurt more if the story is darker, and some people really get off on the suffering, pain of loss and "corruption"/loss of purity aspects.

An example that works to explain this for me is Hero Party Must Fall. For some reason I hated Erin from the start - so seeing him suffer as a victim of Mars' shenanigans was no big deal for me - Cecille giving in to him step by step from the girl she starts the game as was incredibly hot. In fact, I felt more simpathy/empathy for the girls than I felt for Erin's dumb ass. The game's still really good - but I didn't care about Erin at all, so there was no "pain" in it.

I guess it's all a matter of taste. NTR comes in many forms and people enjoy it in different ways (lighter or heavier stories, playing the "stealer", playing the girl(s), playing the cuck, watching the story unfold as a spectator, etc).
Exactly. Also, about Erin, I think his unattractive personality serves to make Mars more sympathetic to the player. After all, despite what he does, Mars is not a bad person and definitely likeable character, thanks to the developer's efforts.

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020
doubt, i remember disliking this game because you tediously have to go trough the vanila fall in love sexless route for each heorine before the NTR scenes unlocked. it felt like a contrived railroad. if you have a save with all the galeries unlocked I would apreciate it.
You are right, I have beeing playing all day and just a few minutes ago the Main female character the sister had sex for the first time it took a lot, the pacing is atrocious, but I really appreciate the game voiced in all the scenes.

kyotheman101

Sep 28, 2024

kid gets none of them, as soon you give them your love they get instantly NTR'd, sister included, to get "good" ending you can't have your sister maxed Blue hearts, if you do get bad ending. You need survive i think about month without her being maxed NTR'd, mostly spending most your time with her if possible, and try avoid her events, if you do them all...bad ending

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Tall Amazonian-like Gyaru (former delinquent) type women are quite sexy indeed

Couldn't even be bothered to take it off. Oh well, her funeral. Guess it'll be drenched in the cum then

:devilish:

1728014878587.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: BangB420

kootas

Oct 24, 2021

Found this download link (from arca.live) on a discord server:

Pass: smpeople
I have been waiting for this gamę for a long time. Glad that it came out before I die lol

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
people if you are going to spam doujinshi. at least source it by name or preferably a link.

as for the actual reason to my post.

NTR adventurer liena. has some hot CG but shit writing. at least it is a short game. but with that quality of image i wish it had a better story.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes