Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Hahahahaha!
Thanks for the replies hehe, at first I thought maybe an NTR game that have both male and female perspective would better appeal to both male and female players, now I see it’s just more of a gimmick. Its better to focus the development on the story and relationships, the thrill of NTR heh.
I think the problem with that for me at least is that some themes and tropes used in NTR a lot of the time just ruin the story as a whole for me. Things can't be mixed, it's like having my corn touching my mac an cheese. Something that suffered terribly from that would be King of Summer.

And even just having to purposely choose a route a lot of times can just take me out of it. I would much prefer a game just have one route. Or if it has multiple routes I want the girls to each go with different guys. I think that's the way to do it. So when I choose which girls' route I want, I'm not really choosing to have the NTR happen, it's just the story I'm watching that I chose.

But I've never seen a game with more than a couple of girls not suffer for it. Games with a bunch of girls almost always would just be better with one or two.

If I'm looking for a good mystery NTR. Then seeing the girls perspective is just a waisted time and can ruin the feel. And if I'm wanting to watch a grill fall into corruption I don't care about the guys hidden view. And both sides just suffer from the dev having to do both in one game.

Chinghnia

Oct 9, 2019
Can anyone help me find a Hentai Anime i forgot the name... Art was similar to A Kite... Ntr Dilf Drugs Schoolgirl blackmail.. all the good stuff i just cant find it anywhere

toxicduo

Jul 27, 2020
Yea the Silhouetta game/demo is virtually unplayable, there's no way the game was tested in any compacity the amount of soft locks and bugs is unreal, i managed to get by the slimes only to run into an immediate soft lock with collecting 10 out of 10 tree's and nothing happening. There's seems like there's more content when i look at some of the event names with the Mtool but I'm not good enough to play around with the variables to fix things or force events to start.

ok so i reloaded and the scene played this time i don't know whats going on with this game.

Nvm once you try to get medicine for the soldier its a game ending bug, your just frozen in place with the sprites flickering

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes