Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
Imo.. majority of women who like NTR are either into cheating (having sex with other man because they feel pleasure by doing something immoral) or sadism (cuckold - like torturing your BF, make him jealous and inferior to other man's dick or sex technique).

There is a different from how we as men view NTR as a fetish. Women don't really feel like excited from watching their BFs fucking other girls because they don't have this primal man's desire of owning/marking someone to be ours. Instead they have desire to be owned/marked. So you can guess where that will lead to. Women view cheating as pleasure for those who develop that fetish ofc.

Last edited:

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Imo.. majority of women who like NTR are either into cheating (having sex with other man because they feel pleasure by doing something immoral) or sadism (cuckold - like torturing your BF, make him jealous and inferior to other man's dick or sex technique).
Nothing like that for me. I like NTR where I can resist the temptation, protect the loved one etc. (of course sometimes fail to resist to my own excitement).

Reactions: bleachedturtle

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
Nothing like that for me. I like NTR where I can resist the temptation, protect the loved one etc. (of course sometimes fail to resist to my own excitement).
Thats just how you feel but there are tons of women are like what i described above. Same goes with men, some like Netori (the one doing the cucking), some like Cuckold (being excited from watching his GF fucked by other man, and he's willingly cooperate to make that happen) and some hate NTR.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I will never get excited for a avant garde game again after the dissapointing time loop game.
Bro, that is too real. I liked the beginning of the time loop game, but towards the middle it started with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There could have been such huge potential in the academy-focused undercover setting, but if just fizzled out way too quick. A person like N_taii (Henteria Chronicles) could have made an absolute banger out of such a scenario.

Do u guys think girls enjoy ntr games as much as we do?? I was thinking about that lol ..
There probably are a portions, but I'd recon most girls are more into the (very much adjacent) cheating and swinging genre, or the Netorase subgenre. Cause in most of those instances there is often a female POV, a "more handsome" or "more perfect" man that steals you (as a girl) or an agreed upon kink between you and your partner that you both enjoy.

I think one thing that could turn off girls is the male-domination focus and the sexist way that NTR games tend to portray the interaction between men and women, especially when it comes to the aspect of the "alpha-men being superior" mindset as well as the "girl/woman being reduced to a nymphomaniac that is getting sluttified an falls to her own cravings".

Although there are probably also girls who enjoy this immensely, much as there are a lot of men who enjoy masochistic fantasies and female-domination fantasies.

stickyvoidsuit

May 11, 2022

Has anyone played the game? Do we have it in English?
It says there is NTR.

The Legend of Heroes with NTR, Interesting
I funnily enough just got around to playing the demo of that game (I installed it months ago and just forgot about it).

Seems like a link is here (untranslated though I believe): https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-blood-crawler-c3art-rj01159306.215163/post-15094938

In my brief search it seems like it might be a sequel? and the first game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-kingdom-of-the-end-the-witch-of-the-beginning-final-c3-art.162806/

Reactions: Soulesssone

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017
I funnily enough just got around to playing the demo of that game (I installed it months ago and just forgot about it).

Seems like a link is here (untranslated though I believe): https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-blood-crawler-c3art-rj01159306.215163/post-15094938

In my brief search it seems like it might be a sequel? and the first game is here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-kingdom-of-the-end-the-witch-of-the-beginning-final-c3-art.162806/
According to the people that completed the game, not worth getting through without translation

hello!!!

Dec 6, 2019
I have a lot of questions!!! Trying to think of an NTR game that can satisfy both male and female hehe.

1. Do you prefer to play as male or female protagonist?

2. Do you like NTR because you like the feeling of being desired by multiple males? The thrill one experience due to the possibility of doing something immoral? The idea of being used like a fuck toy? Or is it something else?

3. Do you often self-insert as the female victim or do you think yourself as more of an observer? I was told that most girls self-insert, but will it be harder to immerse yourself in the role if the female character is very different from the player? (Example: height, body type, race, personality.) Or is it not a big problem at all?

4. I was also told that most female oriented erotic novels focus more on feelings than just instant raw sex, do you prefer a game that have a slower build up towards the corruption? More focus on the relationship between the characters?

5. A lot of NTR hentai games feature the main girl taken by an Ugly Bastard, or raped, or humiliated, forced to drink semen, smegma, rimjob and all those disgusting stuff. In more extreme cases, cutting off the limbs turning into a sex toy, guro etc. Do girls actually find that hot? I think not, right? Probably just a male-oriented fetish. Do girls prefer getting NTRed away by a more superior, handsome person or a disgusting ugly bastard? Maybe a variety of men that the player can choose who to fall for?

6. Male humiliation. Some of the more recent NTR games features male humiliation, when after the main girl gets robbed away, she and the NTR guy humiliates her old lover (Example: CBT, Feminization, force chastity belt). I myself don't really find it appealing, but what about girls?

7. Most sex scenes in games are focus on the girl, where the girl takes up most of the screen and just showing the man’s penis, do girls prefer scenes that show the man’s body, facial expression too? Scenes where the camera is further away so that both the male and female can be seen? What do you more focus on? The detail of the penis? The guy’s abs? Ass? Face?

7. If possible, can you link some games that you really really enjoyed on this site? Maybe I can learn some new stuff from there hehe

Last edited:

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey my dudes since its weekend and its a great oppurtinity for some alone time can someone reccomend me some ntr with a very strong willed fl,that really loves the mc and is forced to ntr by blackmail or whatever reason(it d be a great bonus if it to protect the ml).I really need the fl to be strong willed as i said,i really dont want to see her broken quickly,it has to be a long process for her to eventually break.Something like a promise best left unkept d be a good example i think.Thanks in advance!

Fibito

Aug 23, 2016
Afaik some Japanese illustrators/doujinshi artists who draw NTR are women so there's that. The ones I can name are Etuzusan Jakusui and Ratatatat74, but since we're on the topic anyone know who else are confirmed?

Hana Hook is a female artist and she does mother/son NTR. it might be little bit extreme for some because most of her works involves scats. But I like her art. 1729328030149.png

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I have a lot of questions!!! Trying to think of an NTR game that can satisfy both male and female hehe.
Sorry for English!

1. Male. I honestly don't understand the thrill of playing for women in NTR games. It's still just going to the goal and giving.

2. Well, it's more like ignorance. When you love one girl and watch as your girl is taken away. And you'll act like an idiot )) When you see a shadow game. When you hear moans. When you see a familiar silhouette. And you're like - Everything's fine.
Well, and also for a parody, this is the best thing, as a punishment. Imagine a harem at Yuta's in To Love. Where all the girls love the main character just like that, quickly and easily. So I want to see how his life gets worse when all the girls are taken away from him.

3. As an observer. In general, it is better to have two points of view - an observer and a target.

4. Better for development with a result. Where the character's attitude and goal are. That is, rough sex is better later in the result. Because it will be strange when you just met and immediately rough sex, if not rape. It's like two people met, they got acquainted and started fucking ))) Stupid.
But if everything is in the process and in stages. Where the main character in the process showed that he is not interesting, then NTRmen are taken away.
Like SAO for example.
Or achieve the goal, but you need to understand that the enemy is not asleep.
Like Nebel or Traveler Inn Tales

5. It's more of a fetish. Forcing or humiliating is basically normal, depending on how and for what. If NTRman hates the main character and wants to ruin everything by making the girl a whore. Or not for love, but for sale. That is, here everything depends on the goal of NTRman.
For example
SAO - Inoda loves Asuna, and wants to make her his own, like a toy, like Onhole.
Nebel - Lawrence is an asshole, he just wants to play and then sell Kana as a whore.
Scar of Summer - everyone has their own goals, one loves, the other wants as a toy.

But guro? Cutting? Seriously? Are there such things? This is more of a sick fantasy.

6. Here again it depends on the goal and what.
For example, SAO, Kirito is stupid, he pretends that everything is fine and does his own thing, and about Asuna - everything is fine.
And so I want to humiliate him, so that he feels despair. Here it is more like feeling guilty that he could not.
Or take Two Love. I just want to kill Yuta, because he is weak, stupid, and already has a harem of 10 girls and more... what?
How? This is idiocy. I just want him in the dirt and trash.
I understand when a man achieves, does, he loves and wants to achieve his goal, even if others may suffer from this. Like Re Zero. Or Danmachi. But when he does nothing, is just kind and that's it, and 10,000 girls fall in love with him.
It just reminds me of - Kimi no koto ga daidaidaidaidai suki na 100-nin no Kanojo, a fucking cheater.
In the end, I want to humiliate such people.
And give those who achieve it with tears and blood a chance and a reward.

7. Here is an example of a game that I like
Traveler Inn Tales - there is just rivalry here, but there is also love and deception. Although the game is still in development, the idea is good, it would be good if there were more NTR. And the player did not know who Chad was taking away, let him guess, so that in the end he would scream - like, the bastard took my girl, aaaah, I spent over 9000000 on her, and she went to him, aaaah!!! I'll go to another girl.
Nebel Geisterjäger - here the main character loves Kana, and the relationship slowly develops. While another asshole wants to make her a whore. And to prevent this, you will have to try. The game is really good, but the implementation is shitty, which is difficult in places))
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic
Scars of Summer After
Mirage's Defection - I recently finished the game, it's interesting, but simple. If to save you need to fulfill the condition, but it turns out just choose the answer and that's it. The idea is good, but simple.
Hero Party Must Fall - here it's more about humiliating the boy. Seriously, he looks like a handsome guy who got everything easily, so I want to humiliate him and take his girl away. It pisses me off when someone else is happy and I'm in darkness. )))

This is my opinion. That seems to be all.

Reactions: Diola and hello!!!

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

There is a different from how we as men view NTR as a fetish. Women don't really feel like excited from watching their BFs fucking other girls because they don't have this primal man's desire of owning/marking someone to be ours. Instead they have desire to be owned/marked. So you can guess where that will lead to. Women view cheating as pleasure for those who develop that fetish ofc.
Ehh, most of these opinions are debatable. Even men look for different things in ntr games like you said so yourself - no need to try and narrow things down to patterns or "biology".

Actually, most of these perspectives are male interpretations of what women "like", so... yeah. Sexuality is one damn complex thing.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Hana Hook is a female artist and she does mother/son NTR. it might be little bit extreme for some because most of her works involves scats. But I like her art. View attachment 4147300
Aside from the scat content (which I personally dislike) I must say the mother (main female MC) is one of the hottest women I've seen in a doujin, she seems to have an indredible grasp at anatomy so her works involve insanely good looking characters, and the path to corruption is very kinky so I like it.

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
Ehh, most of these opinions are debatable. Even men look for different things in ntr games like you said so yourself - no need to try and narrow things down to patterns or "biology".

Actually, most of these perspectives are male interpretations of what women "like", so... yeah. Sexuality is one damn complex thing.
I said its just my opinion. You're free to disagree. However thats what i learnt about women who like NTR. I have several female friends that share the same hobby. One of them even do cuckold irl. Women tend to like cheating more in NTR scenario.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I said its just my opinion. You're free to disagree. However thats what i learnt about women who like NTR. I have several female friends that share the same hobby. One of them even do cuckold irl. Women tend to like cheating more in NTR scenario.
Because in reality women are very dependent on sex and they want pleasure. That's why women cheat more often than men. But again, it depends on the people.

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
You'd be surprised how naughty and how sexually disturbed women can be, if you did not know it already. And yes...they do compare men, both sexually and non-sexually. If we aren't talking about some extreme cases like bestiality...yikes...

Just wanted to say this. Since devilmycry, Kabokle and NiktoAzure brought it up. Take care.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes