Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Any know how to attack slime in demo game Silhouetta of pasta?
i was barely able to get past it by reloading previous saves and trying again until it let me hit them but i couldn't tell you what i did differently. it's possible to get past it but there's a bunch more bugs with the events that play after and i wasn't able to get much further.

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
blue spring loop
I want to thank you for your response.

But I also want to point out that I'm embarrassed too.

When I searched for the name of the game in the post I saw, I must have searched within this thread without realizing it, instead of using the forum option. So I thought it was slang and not the name of the game.

I apologize for my mistake. I hope this doesn't happen again.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I want to thank you for your response.

But I also want to point out that I'm embarrassed too.

When I searched for the name of the game in the post I saw, I must have searched within this thread without realizing it, instead of using the forum option. So I thought it was slang and not the name of the game.

I apologize for my mistake. I hope this doesn't happen again.
its ok, i figured something must have happened. and when people ask me i try to link directly.

when people asked me a few pages ago about the game i forgot. I literally browsed like 100 pages of a blog looking for it because that is where i remembered i got the demo. turns out i was wrong lol . luckly another user knew the game.

Reactions: AlexKunKun

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
played the NTR gravure recently posted in the games forum. an ejoyable game. despite the stylistic choice (wich i do not mind)

I found the direction to be nice, the camera angles and the scenarios and how they developed are to me the bare minimun of a good ntr.

the banana clues, the drug on the floor, the shadows, and fabric and the weird angles.

Reactions: ktez

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
Okay, it seems like we can only wait for a short game from him.
View attachment 4144925
We have yet to see his rogue-lite game. But he is currently working on that one. Also he plans to reduce the heroine numbers. Currently only Charles, Yuki and that female knight. For Yurima (Charles mom) and Nun, he was thinking to make them as main heroine in separated game or just add only Yurima in Black Rune.

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
We have yet to see his rogue-lite game. But he is currently working on that one. Also he plans to reduce the heroine numbers. Currently only Charles, Yuki and that female knight. For Yurima (Charles mom) and Nun, he was thinking to make them as main heroine in separated game or just add only Yurima in Black Rune.
Ngl i like Yurima more than yuki another game of his is also interesting, a game about a company trip.

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
I don't really mind if he release Black Rune in 2026/2027. Guy needs ideas and materials to enhance the game. Best move is just to wait for his short games for now.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes