Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I disagree about Mirages Defection because it is censored. There is nothing amazing about art that is censored. Censorship spoils everything.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So far all the people I see bashing mirage are just harping about lack of cg or animation. The main sauce for ntr to click is the story and its there. Most people here mention ntrpg among their favorite games. That games has 0 cg and just shitty pixel art sex and its an all time classic.

And the cg isnt even bad. You guys just might want to go to rule 34 and look at cg seriously... such a shallow view of the game. Most of the critics I see say stuff like "well I skipped most of the dialogue"... then WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A GAME?

Anyway on another note, gravure idol wife was a nice little treat. Game looks better in game than on the shitty previews. Quite short, but fun little mystery ntr game. So short you wont really waste much time even if you dont like it.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I just finished Mirage's Defection and it's pretty much amazing! It's unusual for me to be so interested with a game like that, with (mostly) mistery NTR... I think I liked it so much because it has the exact things that I look into an NTR game... Mistery ntr, "behind a curtain" and "free roam" scenes... I found myself liking more and more as I advanced and saw how our gf was getting fucked... It was a pretty hot experience and we also (thanks to god) have an ability to choose if we want to cheat on her or not (which I choose not to). This is amazing because I really disliked when we were forced to do it on Rinatest... This game made me remember good times that I had with my favorite game "A man who fell for a knightess whore" or also "Boy hero ken" with how hot the situations were!
If I have to say something that I didn't liked, it may be the art... I really am not a fan of that kind of artstyle so I got reluctant to try it beforehand, though when I got deeper and deeper into the game I started to find it hot, though in general that's something that I don't personally like... Also, the pixel art scenes... This isn't something "bad", I think that those are pretty hot in fact, but there are too little scenes like this in the game... And it's true that there isn't a loooooot of sex scenes... I had the sensation that there was just a few of them as a whole... But I think the moment in which they are used and the setup are really, really hot... So I don't think that's a "problem" in general, they re-use some images in some instances but I didn't feel it repetitive or something... I feel it's a very, very good game overall with what it has to offer! Best purchase I made

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Both good, waiting a bit longer to give The Last Hero a try.
I tried it a little bit and I liked it, I'm also going to try it a little more before playing again.

Shota games> all the others.
camping with mom> sensei mom> minor shota games.
his shota games had some of the best mistery NTR. adelaide inn was more vouyeuristic than mystery, and the routes were too disconected that it felt more like a collection of short stories.

I think his best is writing shota NTR. a good compromise was seasons of loss. but the drugs ending there sucked ass.
Possibly they will call the FBI for what I'm about to say ( XDD ) But I honestly don't care if a game (can be NTR or vanilla) includes shot* or lol*, but with the only condition that those routes are well implemented and not just filler.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So far all the people I see bashing mirage are just harping about lack of cg or animation. The main sauce for ntr to click is the story and its there. Most people here mention ntrpg among their favorite games. That games has 0 cg and just shitty pixel art sex and its an all time classic.

And the cg isnt even bad. You guys just might want to go to rule 34 and look at cg seriously... such a shallow view of the game. Most of the critics I see say stuff like "well I skipped most of the dialogue"... then WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A GAME?

Anyway on another note, gravure idol wife was a nice little treat. Game looks better in game than on the shitty previews. Quite short, but fun little mystery ntr game. So short you wont really waste much time even if you dont like it.
I think what hurts mirage for me is the split routes, with more focus it could've been really solid but the one route I played was just too short and since the routes share cg I doubt the others are any better. The translation didn't help either, a lot of the moment to moment corruption was handled by the popups in the top left which weren't caught by the MTL. I'll probably try it again if it gets a manual translation or if Dazedanon picks it up, even though he does AI translations he usually goes the extra mile to edit pictures and review the text a little.

EDIT: I'm a dumbass, mixed up two different games. I was talking about 'she's a pure white girl'. The split routes comment still applies though, mirage split itself between the female demon stealing the male protag and the male demon stealing the love interest(s), as a result neither feels fleshed out enough to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: LordFrz

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Still at the early parts of Mirage, ninja girl is hot.Is there going to be a big impact if I keep pushing her away? Am I going to ntr route fast if I do that?

I'll probably try it again if it gets a manual translation or if Dazedanon picks it up, even though he does AI translations he usually goes the extra mile to edit pictures and review the text a little.
Uh.....did you even check the OP of the post? lol

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

I tried to give it a shot but don't like it because of the non-human antagonists and magical corruption. Losing someone to a succubus/incubus doesn't carry an NTR feeling at all to me. Doesn't hit mystery NTR either because it shows all perspectives. Having a few free roam or silhouette scenes doesn't mean much if everything is shown to you immediately anyways.

Reactions: LordFrz

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I just finished Mirage's Defection and it's pretty much amazing! It's unusual for me to be so interested with a game like that, with (mostly) mistery NTR... I think I liked it so much because it has the exact things that I look into an NTR game... Mistery ntr, "behind a curtain" and "free roam" scenes... I found myself liking more and more as I advanced and saw how our gf was getting fucked... It was a pretty hot experience and we also (thanks to god) have an ability to choose if we want to cheat on her or not (which I choose not to). This is amazing because I really disliked when we were forced to do it on Rinatest... This game made me remember good times that I had with my favorite game "A man who fell for a knightess whore" or also "Boy hero ken" with how hot the situations were!
If I have to say something that I didn't liked, it may be the art... I really am not a fan of that kind of artstyle so I got reluctant to try it beforehand, though when I got deeper and deeper into the game I started to find it hot, though in general that's something that I don't personally like... Also, the pixel art scenes... This isn't something "bad", I think that those are pretty hot in fact, but there are too little scenes like this in the game... And it's true that there isn't a loooooot of sex scenes... I had the sensation that there was just a few of them as a whole... But I think the moment in which they are used and the setup are really, really hot... So I don't think that's a "problem" in general, they re-use some images in some instances but I didn't feel it repetitive or something... I feel it's a very, very good game overall with what it has to offer! Best purchase I made
Both of dev's games are very erotic regarding drawings. The dev was able to catch what is arousing in woman's body.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

New free Little Boy mini-game!
Can't wait until he finishes the Jun game but it's always good to see he's still alive lol.

image-1280-c.jpg

Reactions: ohhaiguize
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes