Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Playing blue spring loop

• read tutorial. OK
  • Talk to girl. not enough bravery points. OK
  • walk out see were i can gather them. OK
  • bump into antagonist. not enough bravery to resist, so apologise for bumping. OK
  • girl comes out talks to antagonist, goes straight to boy's bathroom with him. LOL
fastest NTR i have seen. at least it drives the point that you have to loop to get the non NTR ending.

Apr 5, 2022
It's incredible how I never played NTR with quality like the first NTRs I had contact with, like Hero boy ken and Sakura chapter (fujino), as well as Girlfriend tapes among other NTRs of real quality, with an authentic feeling of cheating.

Reactions: LordFrz
Jul 27, 2020
NTRman's games are getting worse and worse every time. Both in terms of content and technicality. He's also trying to please the normie audience, which leads to a drop in the degree of ntr in the game. Such a waste of potential.
I think Adelaide Inn was his swan song. He won't do any better than that. And we should only expect him to decline further if nothing changes.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
NTRman's games are getting worse and worse every time. Both in terms of content and technicality. He's also trying to please the normie audience, which leads to a drop in the degree of ntr in the game. Such a waste of potential.
I think Adelaide Inn was his swan song. He won't do any better than that. And we should only expect him to decline further if nothing changes.
True. I can tolerate quick corruption in his games but never excessive vanilla scenes. I was perfectly fine with the mc in adelaide inn getting some action but in AOTG, half of the cgs were the mc fucking the tribeswomen which disappointed me. Like I always say, NTRMAN is being purged lmaoo.

Also, hiring sorry ass writers will further affect his games.

I can already sense the mc in his next game will have more scenes than the ntr

Last edited:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Here you go. Newest ver (bug fixed)
So just to confirm, this kind guy did pack the fixed version.
- But please note this packed version have a subfolder where the fixed version is(called Silhouetta) which you need to use!
So its actually both the bugged version and the fixed just a heads up if anybody is downloading and trying it.
111111.png
Use the subfolder when playing.

Reactions: Syha

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
Although I agree to a point, if you ignore the vanilla aspect of AOTG the NTR was pretty damn hot.
Would I have preferred MORE NTR though? of course.
I just want him to do more of the linear stories and stick to NTR.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I hated Adelaide Inn, I think his best work is Seasons of Loss.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
True. I can tolerate quick corruption in his games but never excessive vanilla scenes. I was perfectly fine with the mc in adelaide inn getting some action but in AOTG, half of the cgs were the mc fucking the tribeswomen which disappointed me. Like I always say, NTRMAN is being purged lmaoo.

Also, hiring sorry ass writers will further affect his games.

I can already sense the mc in his next game will have more scenes than the ntr
Yea, the guys he has doing the writing cant write NTR for shit tbh.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes