Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
For me, not seeing what exactly is going on adds to the tension. You know something is up but you don't know what it actually looks like. When you finally interact with her with the appraisal then you see what really is going on. I can't exactly pin point it, but I like how the side portrait is implemented. Hiding details to the player but informing the player something is going on.
the thing is that the full body portrait is doing nothing besides blocking the screen, she only changes clothes every few seconds, but she does not emote, pose or do anything else. as the 2 simbols over her tits swing up and down so you do not realize that the image is actuall just blocking your gameplay screen.

What game is that? Seems an interesting concept.
Hope you can post the name here, that sounds interesting
I wish I could remember it. It was a demo, a thick wizard girl with long purplish or pink hair. your character was injured and could not delve, so she left to explore the dungeons automatically. there was no action form the players besides spending items like potions powerups and scrying on her. You had to scry on her otherwise the whole game would look like a black silhouette of her. since the game was a demo, there were only 2 events, where she got tied with ropes and gave oral (i think) and another were she got groped by goblisn (and gave a boobjob)

I deleted it because it was taking space. the game was in japanese.

the point i was making is that if you have space in the screen it better be doing something interesting with it. and the work is already being done with the over the counter scenes, the dev simply could have done something similar here, something like using energy to check on her, where the signal is weak or strong depending on how much energy you use.

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
the thing is that the full body portrait is doing nothing besides blocking the screen, she only changes clothes every few seconds, but she does not emote, pose or do anything else. as the 2 simbols over her tits swing up and down so you do not realize that the image is actuall just blocking your gameplay screen.

I wish I could remember it. It was a demo, a thick wizard girl with long purplish or pink hair. your character was injured and could not delve, so she left to explore the dungeons automatically. there was no action form the players besides spending items like potions powerups and scrying on her. You had to scry on her otherwise the whole game would look like a black silhouette of her. since the game was a demo, there were only 2 events, where she got tied with ropes and gave oral (i think) and another were she got groped by goblisn (and gave a boobjob)

I deleted it because it was taking space. the game was in japanese.

the point i was making is that if you have space in the screen it better be doing something interesting with it. and the work is already being done with the over the counter scenes, the dev simply could have done something similar here, something like using energy to check on her, where the signal is weak or strong depending on how much energy you use.
It's not that?

Reactions: OrionSky

monsterartisan

Jan 25, 2024
For me, I feel like if the side portrait is showing what exactly is happening. It loses the tension and the build up when you actually interact with her with the mirror, specially with the "god view" mode removing the interference of the mirror video. Because you already saw what's going on. Well, that is why I said "For me". I like how it is made that it only shows bits of it. Like her disturbed face, the current level of her clothes and the "in use" text. It adds to the immersion of the something going on behind the MC's back.. The MC is not supposed to know but info is being given to the player so it is immersive.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
It's not that?
BINGO! that is the game.

For me, I feel like if the side portrait is showing what exactly is happening. It loses the tension and the build up when you actually interact with her with the mirror, specially with the "god view" mode removing the interference of the mirror video. Because you already saw what's going on. Well, that is why I said "For me". I like how it is made that it only shows bits of it. Like her disturbed face, the current level of her clothes and the "in use" text. It adds to the immersion of the something going on behind the MC's back.. The MC is not supposed to know but info is being given to the player so it is immersive.
giving information straight to the player is the opposite of immersive, I am not saying that is a bad thing, just telling it to you so you get it right. is not immersive, immersive would be if you did not had god eyes and you could never see what is happening.

try to play the demo that was found here by Syha. see what i am talking about on how you can make a side portrait more interesting than a static image.

if the information is given straight to the player that is the opposite of immersion, that is straight up meta-narrative. I personally love those tings too, which is why i think the game we are talking about could do it better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

monsterartisan

Jan 25, 2024
BINGO! that is the game.

giving information straight to the player is the opposite of immersive, I am not saying that is a bad thing, just telling it to you so you get it right. is not immersive, immersive would be if you did not had god eyes and you could never see what is happening.

try to play the demo that was found here by Syha. see what i am talking about on how you can make a side portrait more interesting than a static image.

if the information is given straight to the player that is the opposite of immersion, that is straight up meta-narrative. I personally love those tings too, which is why i think the game we are talking about could do it better.
For me it is immersive. Because only being able to see what's going on via appraisal is a hit and miss. You might miss some variations. Having 0 info on what's going on is also not immersive for me. Because we, as the player, already knows that the innkeeper is doing some antics. Just having an info at which stage but without the exact image is adding to the excitement for me. When you finally "interrupt" them. I cant really explain it. I just love the "in use" part of the mechanic too haha~

I'll check out the other game you guys mentioned

edit: I did not see the screenshot. Like I have been saying. Most of what I said are very preferential. I feel too much info during the exploration stage feels too on the nose. I love the small subtlety that the nukomajin game is giving. Because this other game having a silhouette but outright giving out what's going on has a different goal in terms of excitement.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
For me it is immersive. Because only being able to see what's going on via appraisal is a hit and miss. You might miss some variations. Having 0 info on what's going on is also not immersive for me. Because we, as the player, already knows that the innkeeper is doing some antics. Just having an info at which stage but without the exact image is adding to the excitement for me. When you finally "interrupt" them. I cant really explain it. I just love the "in use" part of the mechanic too haha~

I'll check out the other game you guys mentioned

edit: I did not see the screenshot. Like I have been saying. Most of what I said are very preferential. I feel too much info during the exploration stage feels too on the nose. I love the small subtlety that the nukomajin game is giving. Because this other game having a silhouette but outright giving out what's going on has a different goal in terms of excitement.
my problem is not with your opinion is with you using the word immersive. what you are describing is not immersive. is just more enjoyable. I share your opinion 100% what I would not do is call that immersive. you are equating= inmersion\non-inmersion with interesting\boring. if something keeps your attention is not immersive. just more interesting.

monsterartisan

Jan 25, 2024
my problem is not with your opinion is with you using the word immersive. what you are describing is not immersive. is just more enjoyable. I share your opinion 100% what I would not do is call that immersive. you are equating= inmersion\non-inmersion with interesting\boring. if something keeps your attention is not immersive. just more interesting.
I used it because I was immersed. I do not know what else to say. respectfully saying, of course.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I used it because I was immersed. I do not know what else to say. respectfully saying, of course.
it would help to describe what you feel without using the word then see if another word matches the definition closer.
this is the first time i see people use the word immersion in such a way. but you are right, I am about to fall in one of the classics of the internet. (arguing about semantics)

i already understand what you meant, I would not call it immersion but attention. anyway see you later.

Reactions: monsterartisan

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i played the latest animm game tomohaha, and though the cuck story is enjoyable. the woman side of the story is not. I noticed that the writer tends to follow a pattern of
  • female orgasm
  • male and female orgasm.
  • female orgasm
it was hot the first time you played one of their games. but after a while it gets repetitive when you see that all the scenarios will develop the same way no mater the kind of scenario they are. in a way, it kind of sucks.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
i played the latest animm game tomohaha, and though the cuck story is enjoyable. the woman side of the story is not. I noticed that the writer tends to follow a pattern of
  • female orgasm
  • female orgasm
it was hot the first time you played one of their games. but after a while it gets repetitive when you see that all the scenarios will develop the same way no mater the kind of scenario they are. in a way, it kind of sucks.
Is that the green haired mom?

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Is that the green haired mom?
Yeah, the only good thing was the voice acting, but the way the sex developed reminded me of the muscle guy, there was also the fact that both the son and the mom routes felt very disconected. so much that at the end of one of the mom routes they record a video. but it is a video that the son never gets to see on his side of the route.

overal the game has inproved editing as i found it less tedious than the muscle guy games because they had the sensitivity to go for a time skip for the third and fourth and "countless" female orgasms.

but at this point i feel like all their NTR games follow the 2 female orgasms per male orgasm rule that all the sex looks the same.

also there is less animation on this one.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Guys, little bit offtop, but anyone of you tried upscalers for rpgmaker? Native fullscreen is ridiculously blurry, and lately i've been trying upscalers for different VNs and even anime, and gotta say upscaling now at the point where is doesn't take much processing power and you can freely use it in realtime. Check this out:
Not sure if you can see it here cause picture is rescaled when you paste it, but difference is substantial, and it only takes 4ms for each frame. Also it doesn't load your PC on static images, so its even better suited for VNs cause you can pick more consuming models for better quality.
I'm using with for this one.
Added benefit is that its like borderless fullscreen, so you can put different overlays over it, for example with translation, if you want. Or if you, like me, learning japanese, you can just put hover dictionary overlay on top of it (actually it works even with native RPGMaker fullscreen, but not so much with other games that use true fullscreen)

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Guys, little bit offtop, but anyone of you tried upscalers for rpgmaker? Native fullscreen is ridiculously blurry, and lately i've been trying upscalers for different VNs and even anime, and gotta say upscaling now at the point where is doesn't take much processing power and you can freely use it in realtime. Check this out:
Not sure if you can see it here cause picture is rescaled when you paste it, but difference is substantial, and it only takes 4ms for each frame. Also it doesn't load your PC on static images, so its even better suited for VNs cause you can pick more consuming models for better quality.
I'm using with for this one.
Added benefit is that its like borderless fullscreen, so you can put different overlays over it, for example with translation, if you want. Or if you, like me, learning japanese, you can just put hover dictionary overlay on top of it (actually it works even with native RPGMaker fullscreen, but not so much with other games that use true fullscreen)
I am interested, if i can play games in Japanese with a dictionary i am interested in setting it up. how would i go about doing it?

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
I am interested, if i can play games in Japanese with a dictionary i am interested in setting it up. how would i go about doing it?
Learning japanese with mass immersion has never been easier than now. You have convenient tools for practically any media. There is huge library of japanese subtitles for anime , even if title you want to watch isn't there you can generate semireliable subtitles yourself with free whisper demos: .
You also have huge library of OCRed manga , but even if your manga isn't there you can conveniently ocr raw manga yourself with .
Games, if its text hookable, like most VNs or RPGMaker games, you can use to put current text line into clipboard. If it doesn't work, you can use newer iteration . If game isn't hookable at all, just ocr with with that works for practically everything unless text appears for short duration of time so you have no time to ocr it.
For Light Novels you can use fantastic online reader .
Youtube CC are selectable from the start, so there is no problem to read them with dictionaries too.

BUT all that said learning Japanese takes quite a lot of time, it is very different from english and considered one of the most time consuming for someone with native english background. According to it is put in hardest category. For casual onlooker it appears most of the problems come from difficult writing system: japanese don't use spaces, so you don't even know where words start and big number of complex Kanji characters one has to know. In fact you'll get used to lack of spaces very fast and that won't be a problem for you. As for kanji, as you can see once you get your dictionaries set up, its no longer such a problem too, you can just hover over all unknown words. What actually constitutes problem though, is that the way how japanese build sentences, their weird word order and usual lack of pronouns is so foreign for speaker of any indoeuropean language that very often you'll translate every word in sentence but would still not understand what sentence means.
So first few month of japanese immersion would be quite a struggle. Common strategy how to deal with initial stage is to just "embrace ambiguity" and move on if you don't understand sentence. Personally i just refered to translation and tried to figure out how grammar works for almost every sentence at the start, which is also an option.
All in all people estimate that you'll have to invest at least 2000 hours in japanese till you get solid proficiency (around JLPT N1 level would be possible at that stage). But that doesn't mean that you have to struggle that long. After you overcome initial hurdle, you can just learn language as you consume stuff that you usually do anyway withough much effort. Like instead of waiting for translation for a game, you can just try to read it in japanese.
Here are some general guides, including how to hook games, if you're still interested: or

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes