Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
good morning people
I'm asking, just in case someone has the updated version of RiNaTest [アヒルLOVE]...
They recently updated it, fixing bugs and errors, it is still in Chinese but that is not a problem.
If anyone has it please pass it on to me
I would appreciate it very much. Greetings and everyone have a beautiful and excellent day.

Reactions: Joaohentai2
Jun 1, 2018
Do you have a link to it? Is the DEMO behind a paywall like in BBQ's sake? BTW, does anyone have BBQ's latest DEMO?

I am shocked I must pay for DEMO. I could pre-order both games since I trust those devs, but I can't pay on DLSITE.
Nuko majin trial someone posted it a few pages ago credit to him

Reactions: CobraPL

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Do you have a link to it? Is the DEMO behind a paywall like in BBQ's sake? BTW, does anyone have BBQ's latest DEMO?

I am shocked I must pay for DEMO. I could pre-order both games since I trust those devs, but I can't pay on DLSITE.
Yeah posted it 6 pages back here:

Reactions: CobraPL

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I had similar complaints, about the quick fall but now that you mentioned it was made by the golden cynicism people I realize that the game is probably a highly voyeuristic game with some NTR.

my main complaint is that during the dungeon exploration. the portrait of the female character is pretty much a worthless waste of screen space. 2 messages moving up and down on her tits does not constitute an interesting nor informative view. maybe more functions will be added in the future. but in the current form it is a waste of space. personally I would enjoy something like another game that was posted here "forgot the name" the girl auto explores dungeons. Initially you only see her silhouette, but you can scry on her to get the full view. something similar would have been better than 2 words moving up and down in front of her chest.

Reactions: Something548

Hertezer

Nov 9, 2021
I had similar complaints, about the quick fall but now that you mentioned it was made by the golden cynicism people I realize that the game is probably a highly voyeuristic game with some NTR.

my main complaint is that during the dungeon exploration. the portrait of the female character is pretty much a worthless waste of screen space. 2 messages moving up and down on her tits does not constitute an interesting nor informative view. maybe more functions will be added in the future. but in the current form it is a waste of space. personally I would enjoy something like another game that was posted here "forgot the name" the girl auto explores dungeons. Initially you only see her silhouette, but you can scry on her to get the full view. something similar would have been better than 2 words moving up and down in front of her chest.
What game is that? Seems an interesting concept.

monsterartisan

Jan 25, 2024

For me, not seeing what exactly is going on adds to the tension. You know something is up but you don't know what it actually looks like. When you finally interact with her with the appraisal then you see what really is going on. I can't exactly pin point it, but I like how the side portrait is implemented. Hiding details to the player but informing the player something is going on.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017

Actually BBQ wanted to make it public once the Jap and En versions for the 0.2 demo are ready if I understood that correctly.

vikmaster

May 1, 2018
good morning people
I'm asking, just in case someone has the updated version of RiNaTest [アヒルLOVE]...
They recently updated it, fixing bugs and errors, it is still in Chinese but that is not a problem.
If anyone has it please pass it on to me
I would appreciate it very much. Greetings and everyone have a beautiful and excellent day.

Thank you for being such good people to respond, you are all really good people...

Something548

Feb 25, 2021

Hope you can post the name here, that sounds interesting

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes