Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jul 27, 2020
The content (chance) is 24/7 for all adult characters. So you can have female companions for example.
Good NTR is when you start Ironman with high difficulty, you have a goal e.g. to marry Ira, but you can't for now because of low clan standing. So you must fight for such marriage. But the time ticks - she will sleep around, may have lovers and may be banged after losing a battle or during a tournament if she falls.
So she starts as (assumed) virgin and when you finally get her, she banged a lot!
Sounds interesting. Sadly, my PC is potato.

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
The content (chance) is 24/7 for all adult characters. So you can have female companions for example.
Good NTR is when you start Ironman with high difficulty, you have a goal e.g. to marry Ira, but you can't for now because of low clan standing. So you must fight for such marriage. But the time ticks - she will sleep around, may have lovers and may be banged after losing a battle or during a tournament if she falls.
So she starts as (assumed) virgin and when you finally get her, she banged a lot!
Sorry to bother. But do you have any mods paired with it? Never played bannerlord but might try it, as it looks cool on steam. What does the content entail? mods for nsfw animations or only text-based announcement of those events?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Hentaicovid still hasn't sent the link lmao, they suck ass. I'm desperate to play that game bruh who has it :KEK:

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
By the way - what set of equipment do you prefer for your companions? Which troops do you utilize the most?
I generally play a fairly heavy infantry playthrough using huscarls, but in bannerlord the two strongest troops are the battalion fians (archers) and the imperial elite cataphract (heavy cavalry)

Armor for companions, I have no real preference, highest stats.

(I haven't used any lewd mods for bannerlord before, any recommendations?)

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I generally play a fairly heavy infantry playthrough using huscarls, but in bannerlord the two strongest troops are the battalion fians (archers) and the imperial elite cataphract (heavy cavalry)

Armor for companions, I have no real preference, highest stats.

(I haven't used any lewd mods for bannerlord before, any recommendations?)
Hmm, I was wondering - for companions, mounted, what weapons actually do work.
Mods I tested working?

Except perfect executioner. It caused crash for me one time.
NOTE: For character manager do not use Grow Up button, especially for 18yo. I would recommend editing "appearance" and using a age slider to one tick before birthday. So you speedup offspring's growth, but all triggers are vanilla.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
Hmm, I was wondering - for companions, mounted, what weapons actually do work.
Mods I tested working?

Except perfect executioner. It caused crash for me one time.
NOTE: For character manager do not use Grow Up button, especially for 18yo. I would recommend editing "appearance" and using a age slider to one tick before birthday. So you speedup offspring's growth, but all triggers are vanilla.
right, mounted combat can be... tricky, depending on how you use your troops, but if you just click *charge* and hope for the best. avoid spears and lances.

companions generally give them a solid shield. good sword / axe. i generlly avoid 2H weapins for companions since they will generally get headshot and go down instantly

but if you use tactics. a "hammer and anvil" technique works amazingly with mounted cavalry using lances working in combination with a solid heavy infantry in "shield wall" formation.

Last edited:
Reactions: CobraPL
Jul 27, 2020
Real life romance be like:

cdrule

Feb 23, 2023
Even ones that had EXACTLY THAT in synopsis ended up being fucking nothing.
I'm looking at you Cuckold Mage!

As for recommendation, I don't have any for PIXIV because it's really that hard to find one, but I know one's guy in syosetu that had exactly my taste.

Look at his stories and bookmarks.

I fiercely recommend the After Story, you don't need to read the prequel. Though, you may want to read a prequel side story from the POV of a servant boy who innocently loved the heroine.
U know i was looking fr one of this story i read it wat back and couldnt find again and for random i decided searching here and kaboom first post is that story

Thanks mate

Reactions: Pango_12

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Played through Mirage's defection and really enjoyed it. Even more than first game. I was afraid about the once again small number of cg, but they imo reused them very well (I personally dont mind reused cg, rather have 5 scenes than 1). They also used silhouettes and pixel art sex, which added to it. So in comparison to first game, you had more mystery ntr in it.

Overall really good. Even with me disliking when you have the option not to choose ntr, here the choices are so numerous, that it felt more like crafting your own story, rather than a binary "DO YOU WANT TO GET CUCKED??", which I severely dislike.

Where first game felt too short, this felt pretty good.

EDIT: btw, I know I asked somewhat recently, but any recommendation for reverse ntr? (mc is corrupted away from his gf). Other than confession game, this game and its predecessor, it feels somewhat dry in that area, or am I missing some gems?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes