Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah exactly. Kinda like the FMC from a game I was playing recently 'Undercover'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope someday DAZ artists will understand that clothes aren't all like bras. This works in 2d but looks awful in 3d rendered.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
explain? ive put a few thousand hours into Bannerlord, and about looked at that mod abit, seems mainly for female chars?
no, for females there is another mod, Captivity Events, while Primae Noctis is for male gameplay and lots of netori and netorare.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 4116473

You and your childhood friend Susana come to the big town

to make more money and live, you like her but you

don't dare to tell her about your love. So... what

NEXT

Skip, if you don't like NTR

Thread Updated
: 2024-10-10
Release Date: 2024-10-10
Developer: patreon.com/ReaKanze
Censored: No
Version: 0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
2D game, 2DCG, Animated, Big tits, Cheating, Male protagonist, Netorare
Sexual harassment ,Rpg

DOWNLOAD
Win: Gofile:

View attachment 4116483
i will try your game if you put it on a thread like all the others.

Reactions: ohhaiguize and ktez

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Do you have to play enough to get married to actually get the content
I was never patient/good enough at Bannerlord to get that far
The content (chance) is 24/7 for all adult characters. So you can have female companions for example.
Good NTR is when you start Ironman with high difficulty, you have a goal e.g. to marry Ira, but you can't for now because of low clan standing. So you must fight for such marriage. But the time ticks - she will sleep around, may have lovers and may be banged after losing a battle or during a tournament if she falls.
So she starts as (assumed) virgin and when you finally get her, she banged a lot!

Reactions: Bchargo

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
explain? ive put a few thousand hours into Bannerlord, and about looked at that mod abit, seems mainly for female chars?
By the way - what set of equipment do you prefer for your companions? Which troops do you utilize the most?

Bchargo

Feb 17, 2018
The content (chance) is 24/7 for all adult characters. So you can have female companions for example.
Good NTR is when you start Ironman with high difficulty, you have a goal e.g. to marry Ira, but you can't for now because of low clan standing. So you must fight for such marriage. But the time ticks - she will sleep around, may have lovers and may be banged after losing a battle or during a tournament if she falls.
So she starts as (assumed) virgin and when you finally get her, she banged a lot!
Interesting. I'll give it a try then!

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Here is it is untranslated.
this shit long as fuck (1 hour in and theres almost no scenes) and I dont even think it has a payoff

edit: I skipped to see if there was a payoff and this seems like suffering simulator. I dont know how the authors of these kind of games have the stomach to write and develop this type of story. I'm pretty sure that if you're looking for a fap this won't get you going unless seeing girls suffer is your thing.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Mtool can translate this btw. But so far there is some baked into picture text on screen. Mainly just philosophical stuff etc, japanese like to start their stories like that. So maybe have a phone with a picture google translate ready for that.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I dont know what to think of this game. There was a thing in the storyline that I really liked, but it did end up a bit too wordy and depressing. I liked the setup. It was a long time since I felt that burning anticipation of the ntr, but then it just hit a bit to the left field for me.

Still might be worth giving a try. It isnt THAT long of a setup as the other guy said. Unless you read at a grade schooler level.

Kinda few cg. I did start skipping towards the end.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I remember you in Crusader Kings 3 mod thread. Are you still working on that mod? Any good ntr mod for CK3 recently?
Nothing working. There is:
- almost no AI, so netori stuff only
- does what it says, probably not updated
And my mod, which changes one thing really - risk of Soiree (wh0ring) of married women during a feast with some randos.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes