Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
NTRman's games are getting worse and worse every time. Both in terms of content and technicality. He's also trying to please the normie audience, which leads to a drop in the degree of ntr in the game. Such a waste of potential.
I think Adelaide Inn was his swan song. He won't do any better than that. And we should only expect him to decline further if nothing changes.
It happened to him as it happened to many developers, they managed to reach their bad high point with a project and then the rest did not meet the expectations.

If I'm honest, the NTR atmosphere in his games is present, but I think they get lost very fast, it's like he doesn't want to make the most I don't know.... Strong?.

I honestly wouldn't know how to explain my opinion about their games in a text hahaha.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Any good Mom NTR released in the past six or so months? Feel like I haven't seen a lot recently outside of a few games here.
Most of the ones I know of are in development, and don't have much content with mom yet.

For example Corruption of the village or The Last Hero's Darkest Quest.

Reactions: DarkMask

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
NTRman's games are getting worse and worse every time. Both in terms of content and technicality. He's also trying to please the normie audience, which leads to a drop in the degree of ntr in the game. Such a waste of potential.
I think Adelaide Inn was his swan song. He won't do any better than that. And we should only expect him to decline further if nothing changes.
I hated Adelaide Inn, I think his best work is Seasons of Loss.
Shota games> all the others.
camping with mom> sensei mom> minor shota games.
his shota games had some of the best mistery NTR. adelaide inn was more vouyeuristic than mystery, and the routes were too disconected that it felt more like a collection of short stories.

I think his best is writing shota NTR. a good compromise was seasons of loss. but the drugs ending there sucked ass.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
I'd love to know which NTR game you think has been the best so far this year. I have to say, 2024 hasn't been my favourite year for gaming.
Mirage's Defection is the best NTR game of the year.
Why?
~ The art is amazingly great (I love the heroine's design).
~ The H-scenes is amazingly hot (Vanilla and NTR).
~ The MC got a ton of H-scenes (with main FMC and sec FMC)
~ You can steal sec FMC from her bull.
~ Choices that branches to different outcome.
~ A very unique gameplay.
~ Same universe as their previous game (with some cameos).

My suggestion? If you love NTR, try it at least once.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I hated Adelaide Inn, I think his best work is Seasons of Loss.
You're tripping balls with this take. SoL is cool but Adelaide Inn was perfect - especially the second version. So many great scenes. And the setup really helped his style - since there's no need for different environments and random shit and he could just focus on the sex scenes being good.

Last edited:

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
Why?

The year is not finished but I agree.

Reactions: archedio

devilmycry

Jul 24, 2020
Shota games> all the others.
camping with mom> sensei mom> minor shota games.
his shota games had some of the best mistery NTR. adelaide inn was more vouyeuristic than mystery, and the routes were too disconected that it felt more like a collection of short stories.

I think his best is writing shota NTR. a good compromise was seasons of loss. but the drugs ending there sucked ass.
This is subjective but old man > shota

Syha

Jan 14, 2018
We're at 862p with this topic can we just all agree with the fact that we all here for the same thing but that none of us like the same type of NTR?
:D

sibis

Dec 10, 2021
Why?

im sorry but i think the game is not that great because the H-scenes are not that amazing just picture without animation , the pixel art are not that goood and the story were you play the FMC is a huge turn off because it's become just a female nympho and not ntr .
2023 and 2024 are realy bad in terms of games there is actualy only 2 game worth playing ( btw it's my opinion )

Reactions: ktez

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Wow, I'm playing Mirage's Defection and yeah, it's worth the hype. The story is great. I almost wanna stop doing the coom run and just go for the good ending bc I don't want Luna and Kotori to suffer. :HideThePain:

I stopped at the end of Episode 2 but I really like it. The art isn't what I'm usually into and it's a little too "clean" for my taste - and is the only thing holding this back from being perfect imo - but it's a good game for sure. I'm hoping that when the nasty shit really starts happening, that it will hit hard - the build up has been great so far.

I wouldn't say it's hrpg/ntrpg goty just yet but we'll see. There was some GOOD shit this year.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes