Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Huh, I actually went through the complete opposite of that. Guess my mind just adapted to the ntr and became pretty stone cold to any of it.

Kinda like if you keep getting cut, the area will just harden, making further cuts much more difficult.. I mainly just watch ntr for the corruption now, which I thankfully still enjoy. No more of that ntr angst and fire sadly. Guess doesnt help that the ntr game writing quality has been going down, rather than up. Especially in the VN genre, where good writing studios like Elf died, and crap factories like Atelier sakura are the ones to survive.
So do you believe that if someone experiences Hard NTR games one after another, they will get used to it over time and it is more enjoyable than Normal NTRs?

Do you do self-inserting? For example, in the game My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker, which belongs to Elf, did you Empathize with MC?! The NTR inside it is considered one of the most cruel NTR

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So do you believe that if someone experiences Hard NTR games one after another, they will get used to it over time and it is more enjoyable than Normal NTRs?

Do you do self-inserting? For example, in the game My Girlfriend Is a Blue-Collar Worker, which belongs to Elf, did you Empathize with MC?! The NTR inside it is considered one of the most cruel NTR
I think I kinda used to self insert, but over time I stopped. Which is why I dont enjoy it anymore.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I think I kinda used to self insert, but over time I stopped. Which is why I dont enjoy it anymore.
I agree, my point of view has changed a little now, if self-inserting reaches zero, NTR has no meaning and the fun of NTR in the game will be lost.
self inserting is necessary, but you should not exactly empathize with mc's feelings, I mean that mc doesn't enjoy in NTR game! So when you completely empathize with him, you will not enjoy it either

Reactions: Yambidexter

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Hello I am here for some recommendations. Could be manga dkujin rpgs vn. Not netori

Does anyone know any NTR themed works with arranged marriage or forced marriage? Thank you

Sixty

Oct 1, 2017
Hello I am here for some recommendations. Could be manga dkujin rpgs vn. Not netori

Does anyone know any NTR themed works with arranged marriage or forced marriage? Thank you
Don't know how you feel about stories, but some of this guy's characters are in arranged marriages. "The Kaftan" for sure, don't remember which others.

Reactions: jaden000

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Well, a couple of doujins.

• + there's an anime hentai adaptation
  • +

Reactions: jaden000

Koot123

May 8, 2022
hi friends
a psychological incident related to the NTR genre has happened to me, which I want to share with you, so that i hope with your comments I can achieve my desire.

Three months ago, I was in love with NTR to such an extent that I did not go to the vanilla side at all. I used to enjoy a lot even from the smallest dialogue of NTR.
One day I entered the manga and manhwa industry for the first time and I read NTR manga and manhwa for two months, but some of the NTRs in them were very cruel. I was a little traumatized, but I continued! But two months later, I completely removed manga and manhwa from my life and returned to Adult Game, which is much better than both of them
but a strange thing happened :
Now I enjoy romance a lot in Adult Game! It wasn't like that before, it's great that I enjoy romance a lot, but the problem is that now I can't enjoy a lot of NTR!!! The games that used to give me great pleasure, now I'm afraid of them! And this has made me angry, I want to be like before, I don't want to lose that strong pleasure of the past
I didn't sympathize with MC much before,But after the experience of several manga and manhwa that contained Cruel NTR ( It had nothing to do with sexual pleasure, it focused on traumatizing the experiencer ! ) it made me much more interested in MCs! I mean, I self-insert a lot more than before, that's the reason why I enjoy romance a lot now, but this strong self-inserting made me feel more upset instead of enjoying a lot of NTR games! I know that the pleasure of NTR is based on the feelings of jealousy and anxiety and tension and similar, but these feelings used to be very sweet ! That is, the output was very enjoyable, but now it is heartbroken !

How do you think I can go back to the previous state?
With what angle of view or way of thinking or method of playing NTR games should I play so that I don't experience that heart broken feeling?
I am looking forward to your answers, thanks
Guy, I understand you, classic ntr is a very negative tangle of feelings, and you have accumulated too much negative, which is why you embarked on the path of romance, but believe me, NTR can not always be purely negative. play this game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story" yes, your family is being stolen, but the color of the story itself is so not tense that I got only positive emotions from it, you can say it's a competitive ntr, there is romance too. and believe me, ntr is not always just a negative.

Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Guy, I understand you, classic ntr is a very negative tangle of feelings, and you have accumulated too much negative, which is why you embarked on the path of romance, but believe me, NTR can not always be purely negative. play this game "Big Brother: Ren'Py - Remake Story" yes, your family is being stolen, but the color of the story itself is so not tense that I got only positive emotions from it, you can say it's a competitive ntr, there is romance too. and believe me, ntr is not always just a negative.
I completely agree with you, that's why I said that I returned to the world of adult games, I really enjoy some of the games that are ntr oriented.

Reactions: Gone405 and Koot123

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
and where's NTR in Deadtube?
The tragedy that happened to his completely innocent little sister was very cruel! At school, everyone raped her, then mc wanted to save her, but she was raped again, and then they killed her terribly in front of the MC ! ( first they tortured her a lot, then they killed her! )then MC knew that the whole plan to rape and kill her little sister was drawn by their father! And then the story focused on this tragedy, that is, the MC and the reader constantly remember that rape !

Last edited:

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Guys whats the name of the untranslated ntr game where you have a tavern and your wife who is the tavern maid is getting ntr'd with your consent or without. I think one of the pictures has like the 'over 150+ scenes' on it. It's supposedly pretty good ntr game but still untranslated or is getting translated. Quite vague but i know someone knows the game in here.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Guys whats the name of the untranslated ntr game where you have a tavern and your wife who is the tavern maid is getting ntr'd with your consent or without. I think one of the pictures has like the 'over 150+ scenes' on it. It's supposedly pretty good ntr game but still untranslated or is getting translated. Quite vague but i know someone knows the game in here.
idk about the untraslated part, but all the rest remind me of The Fate of Choice and

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Given that is has to have a lot of scenes and be untranslated I'd say probably? It is said something about 190 CGs on the main pic on Dlsite. It's just not that MC owns a tavern there. Haven't finished it yet but feels like in might be netorase turning into netorare/cheating, so kind of 'with your consent AND without'. An interesting plot and a lot of text, would be nice to see it translated. There is a request at Dazed's standing currently at 37 votes, but there is quite a lot of games there ahead of it. BTW the new Anim game to be out in 4 days has 53 so it'll likely get to the next poll?

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
to people who enjoy ntr plays using silly tavern or agnaistic or yodayo............ what tips can you give when creating a charachter card?
i haven't made a custom character myself, but I can say my inconveniences when talking to the bots.
  • can't stress enough the importance of describing the character's appearance. it's so immersion breaking when she's red eyes, then later narrated as emerald eyes. this might be caused by her description going out of the context range, but thats why its important to add them to character profile in the first place.
  • keep the character image preview / thumbnail accurate to your description. i'll enter a chatbot expecting a porcelain skin girl, when later narrated as tan.
  • if doing multiple character bot, describe current relationships, even briefly. said the two girls are childhood friends, but later during my chat said sister. eh? may i remind descriptions are not included in the bot context, only the intiial message.
    • speaking of the bot above, even this is enough for me. in the first message it mentioned how kyuki's boyfriend zack has issues in bed. after some discussions, both yuki (gf) and kyuki are cosplaying for zack every night trying to help him, and (in my playthrough) he has already touched yuki too, but yet to actually do it, maybe later
  • still about he bot above, just open some opportunities for NTR. because outright NTR scenarios can sometimes kill it for people, knowing already what will happen e.g. "boss CEO steals your wife" for example. even I might not start a chat with that bot. but if it's only opportunities for cheating, the chat might be in an approach where it's even out of my control - which NTR enjoyers usually like (e.g. i specifically told her not to have sex, but she did oral with him reasoning it wasn't sex lol)
might have more ideas, but not enough time typing rn. good luck!

Reactions: Bchargo

asatat7

Jan 16, 2018
Given that is has to have a lot of scenes and be untranslated I'd say probably? It is said something about 190 CGs on the main pic on Dlsite. It's just not that MC owns a tavern there. Haven't finished it yet but feels like in might be netorase turning into netorare/cheating, so kind of 'with your consent AND without'. An interesting plot and a lot of text, would be nice to see it translated. There is a request at Dazed's standing currently at 37 votes, but there is quite a lot of games there ahead of it. BTW the new Anim game to be out in 4 days has 53 so it'll likely get to the next poll?
Mtool translation of In By Side is decent even though it's using Wolf. I'd say it's 80% Netorase. It had 3 endings. 1st is women in town become breeding whores for beastmen so pregnant ending. 2nd is netorase and 3rd is netorare if iirc

Reactions: Komdot

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Well I used free Bing translation in MTool and was putting considerable efforts to understand what's going on there (sometimes including the scenes themselves though it's easier) with the game's plot and amount of text.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes