Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Good game yeah but be prepared cause theres one thing/revelation in the game that can either make you love or hate the game the moment you discover it.
My main problem was mostly the female character's personality.
Everything was there to please me, from hidden/mystery sex to secret groping during battles to secret sex stats, but she was way too muted, sad and passive to be interesting. If she had a strong personality this game would have been a 9/10.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
If anyone needs recommendation for top tier NTR RPGS with high quality CGs and story depth:
  • (Probably my favorite and one of the best NTR game out there IMO)
  • (If you like ugly bastard with NTR. One of my favorite NTR plots)
  • (2nd favorite behind Kubel)
  • (Long play-through with high quality CGs and short animations)
  • (Somewhat repetitive gameplay, high quality CG, and decent NTR)
  • (Loved the slow corruption and buildup for this game from beginning to end)
  • (Great NTR plots and high quality CGs)
  • (Repetitive gameplay but high quality CGs with animations)
  • (Similar to Sexy Fate of an Elf - made by the same creator)
  • (Long playthrough with hard to stomach NTR if you can handle it. I would not recommend if you do not like depressing NTR. My first playthrough of this lowkey traumatized me but I'm over it now lol.)
There are much more NTR games I would like to include in terms of simulation, action, and visual novel but it would take too much time making an even bigger list lol. For now, these are my top tier NTR "RPG" games I would recommend for all to at least play once. Enjoy!
not bad list, personally for myself Elf, NTR Knightess were best ones on this list give them 9/10 they were solid, rest kind of meh

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Everything was there to please me, from hidden/mystery sex to secret groping during battles to secret sex stats, but she was way too muted, sad and passive to be interesting. If she had a strong personality this game would have been a 9/10.
My reading of it was that she was like that because of the 'twist'. Completely agree that if it were played straight it'd be a lot better.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Issue was that everyone was so damn expressionless. The talking busts I mean. It was like watching 2 pieces of cardboard interact.
I mean the writing didnt do it any favors either, but I find that games that eff up expressions are usually very subpar for me.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Issue was that everyone was so damn expressionless. The talking busts I mean. It was like watching 2 pieces of cardboard interact.
I mean the writing didnt do it any favors either, but I find that games that eff up expressions are usually very subpar for me.
Yeah with all the great mechanics the expressions were a bit one tone. With the meh twist and it also didn’t help that I hate/despise stories with a ‘your sibling is perfect in every way possible and better than you in every aspect and hes arrogant/evil fuck’

Just makes it so the story has no room to breath cause you know the sibling succeed without even trying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
My reading of it was that she was like that because of the 'twist'. Completely agree that if it were played straight it'd be a lot better.
Correct but there were ways to make it work, like make her forget it happened emotionally, or time passing and her being going to get over it.

Art is pretty but yeah, various expressions would have helped.
Hopefully his next game will be better.

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
Man, so much novel recommendations here but most of them are japanese... I don't feel desperate enough to read Mtl cuz text is the only thing stimulating your imagination in novel and MTL can't really convey it the way author wants.
But thanks for the ones in english. In return here's my reccomendation:

It's an ongoing fantasy adventure which focuses on both NTR and the story with pov from the Male protag and the bad guy.
Also it's worth mentioning the structure can be confusing due to sites nature targeted for branching stories. Just follow chapters by Darx00 for main story.

Reactions: linus.quotes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Man, so much novel recommendations here but most of them are japanese... I don't feel desperate enough to read Mtl cuz text is the only thing stimulating your imagination in novel and MTL can't really convey it the way author wants.
GPT 3.5 turbo is your friend for MTL that doesn't completely suck.
Otherwise, time to learn :)

But thanks for the ones in english. In return here's my reccomendation:

It's an ongoing fantasy adventure which focuses on both NTR and the story with pov from the Male protag and the bad guy.
Also it's worth mentioning the structure can be confusing due to sites nature targeted for branching stories. Just follow chapters by Darx00 for main story.
Is it mystery, aka can you read only chapter with the mc pov ? Is he oblivious? Hopefully it's not netorase?

I recommend another from this website :

Read Aki's pov in first pass if you want mystery.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes