Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Gone405

May 1, 2024
sorry for going off topic for a bit, but I disagree with AI improving to get less involved.

it started that way, being less involved, and the improvement of technology will continue to require it to become even more involved. as more tools gets released making it easier to arrive at the same image in your mind, it will be at the cost of spending a bit more time to set it up.

search for comfyUI and see how some of the tools evolve and some processes make it look like you're creating a full pledged shader graph for a game.

it will get more complex, more detailed, more involved in setup process. this is what's needed for us to get better quality AI images. the goal right now is quality, because quantity is something prevalent back when AI image generation first popped off.

still it's not like all AI artists are pushing for this envelope. it will be scattered in terms of effort each one putting how much work they want, and thus varying quality as well.
No it's no issue at all very interesting to see this topic. At that point it seems better to just learn to art at that point if it's going to get more complex. That just seems very counterintuitive. I get that the R&D needs to happen to make things faster but idk seems to be more work. Ig it's also comes from that fact that I do draw and thing it would be easier to learn to draw rather learn to use the AI if it's that involved. Ty for sharing your knowledge tho much appreciated <3.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
sorry for going off topic for a bit, but I disagree with AI improving to get less involved.

it started that way, being less involved, and the improvement of technology will continue to require it to become even more involved. as more tools gets released making it easier to arrive at the same image in your mind, it will be at the cost of spending a bit more time to set it up.

search for comfyUI and see how some of the tools evolve and some processes make it look like you're creating a full pledged shader graph for a game.

it will get more complex, more detailed, more involved in setup process. this is what's needed for us to get better quality AI images. the goal right now is quality, because quantity is something prevalent back when AI image generation first popped off.

still it's not like all AI artists are pushing for this envelope. it will be scattered in terms of effort each one putting how much work they want, and thus varying quality as well.

---

sorry off-topic, I got a bit passionat back there.. so back to NTR!

what do you guys think about sister NTR, is it NTR at all?
is it required for MC to have romantic feelings? coz you guys do it to mother figures, then sisters too?

I recently where female friend was stroking me, and my sister was beside us with a man on top of her. friend says the sister will eventually get a boyfriend and husband sooner or later anyway, why not let her feel it now. you can only watch as another man take your sister, providing her with experience and pleasure you can never give her. the man touching her, and savoring intimate parts of her you will never feel. to think you've been with her since you were little, seeing her innocent face almost everyday - but now some man who she just met is leering at her exposed body, skin and flesh you have never seen before.

sorry I sound like a chatbot, they're getting into me. prepare for Melantha-8b
Ur probably gonna ask 10 people and get 10 different answers, imo NTR is connected to people that you can have actual romantic interest in so if that is the sister in this story then yeah (there are popular hentai movies who have exactly that plot setup) but people might already see it as NTR if ur family gets fucked by people behind ur back, imo it's a strong feeling of betrayal but not necessarily NTR but as I said ur gonna have different opinions on that.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I'm looking for sister ntr games any suggestion.
Recommending : Mom and Sis NTR works

what do you guys think about sister NTR, is it NTR at all?
is it required for MC to have romantic feelings? coz you guys do it to mother figures, then sisters too?

As Enlight432 wrote

In most of games, MC does not have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mom, But most people accept this person's games as ntr-oriented.

Of course, the fact that MC's mother is stolen and there is no mother-boy relationship conveys NTR's feelings to some extent
It's true that he doesn't have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mother, but he has filial feelings towards her,It is also considered a type of relationship where one person comes and destroys it and the other party is not in your life or that feeling does not exist.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I recently
I'd recommend to try netorase loops with the bots, when you're lending your sister to someone and getting her reports, videocalls, etc.
Write "in a next day", "timeskip", etc., to move the plot.

works quite well for it.
And is a fine character if you want to play sis-netori.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I'd recommend to try netorase loops with the bots, when you're lending your sister to someone and getting her reports, videocalls, etc.
Write "in a next day", "timeskip", etc., to move the plot.

works quite well for it.
And is a fine character if you want to play sis-netori.
I will look more into this. I've wanted to try this with a hot just wasn't sure what the best choice was ty ty for sharing.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
At that point it seems better to just learn to art at that point if it's going to get more complex. That just seems very counterintuitive. I get that the R&D needs to happen to make things faster but idk seems to be more work. Ig it's also comes from that fact that I do draw and thing it would be easier to learn to draw rather learn to use the AI if it's that involved. Ty for sharing your knowledge tho much appreciated <3.
some people are just more inclined to do more technical stuff than creative stuff. like those tests like left and right side of the brain doing different things and some lean towards one side. so it opens up an avenue for more technical/logical people do make art. I like these discussions too, good to see artists here and there.

Ur probably gonna ask 10 people and get 10 different answers, imo NTR is connected to people that you can have actual romantic interest in so if that is the sister in this story then yeah (there are popular hentai movies who have exactly that plot setup) but people might already see it as NTR if ur family gets fucked by people behind ur back, imo it's a strong feeling of betrayal but not necessarily NTR but as I said ur gonna have different opinions on that.
In most of games, MC does not have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mom, But most people accept this person's games as ntr-oriented.

Of course, the fact that MC's mother is stolen and there is no mother-boy relationship conveys NTR's feelings to some extent
It's true that he doesn't have romantic or sexual feelings towards his mother, but he has filial feelings towards her,It is also considered a type of relationship where one person comes and destroys it and the other party is not in your life or that feeling does not exist.
you're guys are right, and there's the fact that some people have sisters and some don't - which can possibly affect their answers.
i don't wanna accidentally turn it into a "what is NTR" discussion again lol

Gone405

May 1, 2024
some people are just more inclined to do more technical stuff than creative stuff. like those tests like left and right side of the brain doing different things and some lean towards one side. so it opens up an avenue for more technical/logical people do make art. I like these discussions too, good to see artists here and there.
That's very understandable I'm that way to a point as well when I first started to mod (7 plus years ago) it was so fun learning how the tools work and how to fully utilize them. So that curiosity I get.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
I want to like ntr games but man... is there a risk that he'll turn me into someone like that in real life?
I mean I feel like you just need to separate the two world. I wouldn't want my real gf to cuck me as it's not a turn on for me. I like the games because it's not real I can just have fun in these world and experience that kink without having to ask someone else to join me in it. Tho I get some others may have issue trying to keep the two world apart.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes