Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Ur probably gonna ask 10 people and get 10 different answers, imo NTR is connected to people that you can have actual romantic interest in so if that is the sister in this story then yeah (there are popular hentai movies who have exactly that plot setup) but people might already see it as NTR if ur family gets fucked by people behind ur back, imo it's a strong feeling of betrayal but not necessarily NTR but as I said ur gonna have different opinions on that.
Obviously if it is ntr.. It's the point
People simply want to feel good about themselves

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
There should be a cuck tag. Most games are """netorase""/cuck. In my opinion ntr=infidelity and that's what I hope to see that games that carry the tag "netorare" but for me surprising most of the time it's just cuck(and BBC.. I still don't understand this)
There should be more tags and strictly put the content that will actually be in the game
Vanilla fans when they see that Tag know that there will be romance. But what about those who like the ntr? Not sure what kind of content will be in the game, infidelity? Share? humiliation? BBC?
"Netorase" is in the planned tags when they add them around the time the sun dies.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
There should be a cuck tag. Most games are """netorase""/cuck. In my opinion ntr=infidelity and that's what I hope to see that games that carry the tag "netorare" but for me surprising most of the time it's just cuck(and BBC.. I still don't understand this)
Main problem in this forum is that for most netorare games, you need to search in the discussion because 9 out 10 times, especially for western titles, the "ntr" is "somewhere someone had sex with the girl mc liked in a minor non canon bad ending in a 25h VN"

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Main problem in this forum is that for most netorare games, you need to search in the discussion because 9 out 10 times, especially for western titles, the "ntr" is "somewhere someone had sex with the girl mc liked in a minor non canon bad ending in a 25h VN"
This pretty much sums it up. There are even some games that have the NTR tag solely because the mother had sex with the father... like what a complete joke

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Valkyria creator Recent cien post game is like 77% complete he detail his progress and slightly gotten better at drawing and etc
frankly I lost all hope. Really happy and hopefully they will finish it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes