Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
"complicated mechanics"
I will try it.
Well after playing Nebel jagerfucker without guide as comparison surely its not that complicated right?
Bad rating because of price or is it really hard mechanic ?
maybe we should w8 for genuine gameplay reviews from others

bigbobby0940

Jul 21, 2020
Guessing I can ask here but i've been a recent enjoyer of these games purely because they tend to be slower paced by nature and more effort writing wise.

A game that popped up (and I got from the main recommendation page) is https://f95zone.to/threads/navigating-the-rift-v0-5-trippydippity.206906/ and it's fantastic.

I was wondering if there are other games similar to this with an emphasis on the cheating (slow paced, good writing/build up) without it being the entire "sharing" situation where both partners are aware and ok with it?

I prefer Western games because H games tend to be RPGM and I also don't care much for the art style but I don't mind H game recommendations either.

Basically:

1. Focus on cheating
2. Slow realistic build up
3. Male POV

These are the primary 3 things i'm after

popel116

May 18, 2024
Well after playing Nebel jagerfucker without guide as comparison surely its not that complicated right?
Oh man... i still dont know how Nebeljägers combat works. I just noclip and instakill cheat stuff.
Doing things differently is fine, but making the combat confusing...
At leaat there are devs that just make it contact based combat, instead of turn based
Meanwhile Acerola and Oneone1 are on the other side, that make combat so samey, boring thatvyou wanna skip it

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Tried that game called "NTR Clumsy Man". It is some Dice Board Game. You roll dice, hope you get where you want to get, or for example, see the scenes happening with Leegro and Redhair Chick. I think your goal is 10,000 Contribution Points, that is the end goal, if memory serves right.

However. It has several bugs right now. Most of them has to do with the Phone. An inconvenient feature that only saves after doing one Dice Roll/Round. Why ze stone fuck can't we just save before the Dice Board Game happens (As far as i have noticed)?!!?! So stupid. Some places are bugged, causing you to get stuck until you advance away from it.

It is honestly a mess and not that great of a game. There is also no clear way of what is the "NTR" and what is the "NTS" content. You aren't really in a relationship with Redhair Chick. You can date her, increase her favoribility. The minigame feels forced and uneccessary implementation.

I wouldn't recommend this. Take care.

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Nebel is many times better(One of my favorite NTR games). You can't even compare here. It's like Calisto protocol compared to Dead space

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Nebel is many times better(One of my favorite NTR games). You can't even compare here. It's like Calisto protocol compared to Dead space
Speaking of Nebel, can anyone recommend me an NTR game that actually has a menu that displays useful stats during gameplay instead of simply statistics on the number of times girl've been harassed? Nebel's lv3 scan menu has always been my favorite NTR mechanic. Just imagine the MC's girlfriend talking to him while we can confirm the semen is still left in her mouth, truly amazing. 1721223491133.png

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
Played RJ01168407
The first hour I'm just either skip time or work,
then I go down the "No money before Jan 31st" route, then February is just NTR scene scavenger hunt.
Still cannot use the Message or Dicktok feature but I managed to unlock the X-ray by praying to the statues

It's not a bad game, just lack some game explanation + tedious gameplay.
But hey, I'll take any male protag NTR any day.

It's a shame that the dev got bad reviews, he doesn't deserve it.

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Voilsh
Jul 20, 2019
Speaking of Nebel, can anyone recommend me an NTR game that actually has a menu that displays useful stats during gameplay instead of simply statistics on the number of times girl've been harassed? Nebel's lv3 scan menu has always been my favorite NTR mechanic. Just imagine the MC's girlfriend talking to him while we can confirm the semen is still left in her mouth, truly amazing. View attachment 3840752
Cannot be overstated just how kino this single status screen alone is.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Played RJ01168407
then I go down the "No money before Jan 31st" route, then February is just NTR scene scavenger hunt.
Still cannot use the Message or Dicktok feature but I managed to unlock the X-ray by praying to the statues

Edit:
I could easily use cheats to unlock the X-ray part, but never found the switch of dicktock or message. The instructions on the dev's Twitter page also seem to be intentionally ignoring these two functions, there's a high possibility that it hasn't even been completed yet.

Also, based on the game's data, this game doesn't seem to have any random mechanism at all but is completely linear. At least, during the few hours of trying to experience it, I still didn't see any chance to choice except once at the beginning of the game. If this was true, the dev definitely caused a scam.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Played RJ01168407

Edit:
I guess we need a poor soul to complete the game and send us the recollection room savefile

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Played RJ01168407

Edit:
Personally I'll wait a few days for some critical bugfixes before even trying to touch this game.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Does someone have the latest version of valkyria before dev went mia and came back again? I didn't wanna play it before because I thought it will never get finished but now that the dev is working on it again I wanna try it if someone knows where to get it.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes