Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Here was his last post

I think the developer is working without reporting new updates, it's only been 3 months and 28 days since he stopped posting updates about the game.
Do you remember if he put in any real time H events in the 1.04 version? i have ntr lvl 7 but they dont change at all the real time events if you progress the day and the only thing that changed is that they disappear after sitting at the bar but i cant find them anywhere and there not in bed so its either not implemented or he hide them very well.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
definately rpg, don't like linear stories, wanna some gameplay
Well my top 3 is always changing but here are the games that stuck with me even after playing. I'd say Boy Hero Ken, Curse of Pleasure and Rhode's Fortress. I bet you already played all of them tho

Reactions: NoZeR17

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
Well my top 3 is always changing but here are the games that stuck with me even after playing. I'd say Boy Hero Ken, Curse of Pleasure and Rhode's Fortress. I bet you already played all of them tho
thanks, i didn't play netorare game previously so i can try each of these games.
If u can remember, we had a talk about affilating urself to MC a while ago so thats why i didn't play these types of games, but i've passed or tried most of netori games so i just don't know what to play. So i've decided to change my mindset and try netorare games.

Last edited:

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
thanks, i didn't play netorare game previously so i can try each of these games.
If u can remember, we had a talk about affilating urself to MC a while ago so thats why i didn't play these types of games, but i've passed or tried most of netori games so i just don't know what to play. So i've decided that change my mindset and try netorare games.
Oh, I remember now. Good luck on your journey.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Is Curse of Pleasure that good? After playing for about half an hour and hearing about the slow development of that game, I didn't think anyone would like it that much.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is Curse of Pleasure that good? After playing for about half an hour and hearing about the slow development of that game, I didn't think anyone would like it that much.
When it comes to corruption, slow development is usually a prerequisite for a good one. Same for good ntr.

You need setup for you to acclimate to the "before" state of characters for the change to the "corrupted" state to feel impactful.

Curse of pleasure is really good, sadly the developer is milking it to oblivion. But I would say what is there is worth a play. Just dont get attached to expecting new updates.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
It's pretty lengthy but since I played that during the pandemic, I grinded until I got into the sex scenes. The sex scenes are too hot until he added AI in version 0.9

NoZeR17

Sep 7, 2020
When it comes to corruption, slow development is usually a prerequisite for a good one. Same for good ntr.

You need setup for you to acclimate to the "before" state of characters for the change to the "corrupted" state to feel impactful.

Curse of pleasure is really good, sadly the developer is milking it to oblivion. But I would say what is there is worth a play. Just dont get attached to expecting new updates.
cmon guys, u can also recommend your's top 3 games) the more the better

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
What I mean by "slow development" here is about the developer's progress in updating the game, it really gives me the feeling that it could be abandoned at any time.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
It's the most overrated NTR I've ever seen, since I joined this site there's been this cult following about this game.
For me it hits because it kinda replicates the Scalegarden style, with a lot of cut ins and little gropes here and there. I really enjoy that sort of thing, but there are no other games that come to mind that replicate it.

Though I like it more as a corruption game, rather than an ntr game, but that always goes for female protagonist games.

As for my top 3 ntr games... if you count in netori then I would say Hero party must fall, Henteria series and nitronyl from cli-pick.

I could be overlooking a major one, but thats just how memory works.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Even though I'm confident that I've played a lot of NTRPGs, I'm still not sure if I can choose 3 titles to make my top 3.

My top 1 is definitely Nebel Geisterjäger because of its interesting mechanics despite how difficult it is to get used to.
My top 2 will probably be Scar of Summer, basically because it is a strong premise to develop into my top 1.
Also, here is still a game that, even though I know how good it is, I still can't complete it, that's NTRPG2, that's because the intensity of the story is beyond my tolerance.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
It's the most overrated NTR I've ever seen, since I joined this site there's been this cult following about this game.
The most overrated NTRPG I've ever seen in my opinion is Nymphomania Priestess. With its lack of direction, slow update progress, and half-heartedly implemented mechanics, I really don't understand how that game can still maintain a 3.5 star rating/74 votes so far.

Btw, my second overrated NTRPG is Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic

Reactions: bucefala

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Sanctuary of Promise and Contract
NTR Adventurers Lyne and Elza

the third one I'm always undecided, there are a lot of good games. But I'm going with this one because I really like the amount of choices that have an effect on the story, it could be Shadowcore but he doesn't have a mother with a tight pussy...

For me it hits because it kinda replicates the Scalegarden style, with a lot of cut ins and little gropes here and there. I really enjoy that sort of thing, but there are no other games that come to mind that replicate it.
It was my only positive point too, but I still find the great feedback this game receives weird.

the most overrated NTRPG I've ever seen in my opinion is Nymphomania Priestess.

This other one is bizarre, it was one of the first ones I played, I think it might have been the first game I interacted with on this site, and to this day it has no progress, on the contrary, I went to play it again and it seems like it started from scratch, it's garbage, Only the elf's design is saved.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
oh, you can also try Star Knightess Aura, even though it's been a while since I last played it, it's still the best NTRPG with female protag I've ever played. Of course, because it is FMC, it will be more prone to corruption tags, but this is something that everyone must have determined before playing.

Reactions: NoZeR17 and abgazil
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes