Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
so hard to pick top 3, not because there's alot of good ones, but because there's not alot of memorable ones. but had to rack up brain to come up with this list. but i could be missing ones I really liked more, but just didn't bother digging up in my brain
  • Leane 2(or any games from that dev, including the upcoming one)
    • Great gameplay (i like strategy games), and good mix of NTR subgenres including mystery, unexpected surprise NTR, battle loss mechanic, corruption, etc.
  • Netorare Princess
    • Visual Novel, but there's a good vanilla start that will make you start liking the FMC, before the NTR actually happens. this is missing in alot of other games. Great quality art also. and jesus christ the female VA is so good!
  • The Netorase subgenre

Reactions: LordFrz and NoZeR17

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
Yeah, the "open world" and the setting was so open for mystery ntr, and yet we just have the mc be in the room for most of it so far? What a letdown and missed opportunity.

I expected it to go like them going with tribes customs, the heroine suspiciously missing during some ceremonies and celebrations etc.

At least the art is still A+

Also the voice language keeps switching for me between english and japanese for some reason.

Maybe there is some mystery ntr on a route where you win the trials? OR is that just a "pure" route?
Japanese isn't fully voiced yet, which is why it keeps switching.

Sep 8, 2021
Any heroes got the name of either the artist/manga titles for a NTR work I can't find? I remember liking the art/stories and wanting to reread, but I can't for the life of me remember what they were called or the artist behind them. I think I found one of the mangas originally from a suggestion in this thread, and both I read are pretty specific, so hopefully someone can help identify.

Manga 1 was about a MC whose childhood best friend who he promised to marry leaving their home town, and coming back years later with a boyfriend. It ends up becoming a reverse NTR, as he manages to convince her to let him fuck and they begin doing so under the boyfriends nose. It was pretty lighthearted/comedic in tone.

Manga 2 was about a soccer player highschooler whose girlfriend is going through some personal stuff, and not wanting to bog him down, hides/bottles up her feelings. A playboy student notices this, targets her, and they end up cucking the soccer player boyfriend. He finds out at the end, and noticeable parts I rem from this was the line "Go back to playing soccer", and the playboy "rating" the girls he's with.

Both are again, by the same artist.

Feb 17, 2024
Manga 1 was about a MC whose childhood best friend who he promised to marry leaving their home town, and coming back years later with a boyfriend. It ends up becoming a reverse NTR, as he manages to convince her to let him fuck and they begin doing so under the boyfriends nose. It was pretty lighthearted/comedic in tone.
No idea about the second one, but the first one reminds me of Taniguchi Daisuke's work. specifically.

Reactions: ThatGuy_Shaggy

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
There are 3 NTR games from this developer here that I found but I haven't played them yet

the first game is complete

NTRRPG~堕落の塔と異種たちの狂宴~
View attachment RJ431889_img_main.webp View attachment RJ431889_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ431889_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ431889_img_smp4.webp

7d1ec05b2ed59e1ad814143a2d0795e6.jpg
Natalia (the protagonist's mother)
He is the captain of the Royal Guard.
She possesses unparalleled strength on the battlefield and
never tolerates evil.
She loves her son.

e78e15795e040b7dd3b6e22b58bbd8b9.jpg
Tiana (childhood friend of the protagonist) is
a powerful magician.
She is skilled in many types of magic and
Shows no mercy to monsters.
She loves the hero.

9983a13b0001d0d3bc95cbe0b6d47f19.jpg
Richelle (childhood friend of the protagonist)
is an assassin who hunts monsters. She sneaks up on her targets
unnoticed and take their last breaths. She loves the hero.

first game tags:

RPGM, male protagonist, NTR, ntr mother, ntr childhood friends, ntr harem, insects, monsters...

the second game is a ntr minigame from the protagonist's mother

NTRRPG外伝~蟲姦の書~
RJ01067533_img_main.jpg RJ01078691_21d78269e3970f5aebb90d2e5b7485b9_1.jpg RJ01078691_21d78269e3970f5aebb90d2e5b7485b9_2.jpg View attachment RJ01078691_img_smp1.webp View attachment RJ01078691_img_smp2.webp View attachment RJ01078691_img_smp3.webp View attachment RJ01078691_img_smp4.webp

the third one seems to be the best of the 3, maybe I'll play it when it comes out

NTRRPG2~異種街と蝕まれる心~
RJ01220958_ana_img_main.jpg

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Is this ntr netorase/netori?
Netorase where the wife is a town bicycle and a route where the MC fucks all the girls, technically neotri I guess, but not gonna give you that feel of stealing a girl, since it's the single daughter of the guys, who don't really give a shit.

The mini games are tedious and boring, but you can skip them once you do it once.

Art as always though is amazing. Just sucks he built a whole RPG style game, but it plays like his normal visual novels, with some tacked on shitty minigames. But if you like Netorase, then you will prob love it.

Reactions: Deny Masato

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Pretty good P Herb comic. I always have a soft spot for harem NTR fantasy setting.

mystafa

May 2, 2017
There are 3 NTR games from this developer here that I found but I haven't played them yet

the first game is complete

NTRRPG~堕落の塔と異種たちの狂宴~
View attachment 3855619 View attachment 3855623 View attachment 3855627 View attachment 3855628

View attachment 3855629
Natalia (the protagonist's mother)
He is the captain of the Royal Guard.
She possesses unparalleled strength on the battlefield and
never tolerates evil.
She loves her son.

View attachment 3855630
Tiana (childhood friend of the protagonist) is
a powerful magician.
She is skilled in many types of magic and
Shows no mercy to monsters.
She loves the hero.

View attachment 3855632
Richelle (childhood friend of the protagonist)
is an assassin who hunts monsters. She sneaks up on her targets
unnoticed and take their last breaths. She loves the hero.

first game tags:

RPGM, male protagonist, NTR, ntr mother, ntr childhood friends, ntr harem, insects, monsters...

the second game is a ntr minigame from the protagonist's mother

NTRRPG外伝~蟲姦の書~
View attachment 3855637 View attachment 3855638 View attachment 3855644 View attachment 3855646 View attachment 3855647 View attachment 3855648 View attachment 3855651

the third one seems to be the best of the 3, maybe I'll play it when it comes out

NTRRPG2~異種街と蝕まれる心~
View attachment 3855654

Lord Jesus. After watching the work of this developer. I got this feeling 54ibda.jpg

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
New NTRMAN game is okay. Great art, as usual, but FMC gettin the D in day 1 was pretty bad. Where is the slow burn NTRMAN we all knew?
Not his brightest work but is better than a lot of new ntr games out there.
And yeah, it would be way better if we don't get the full fmc pov in sex scenes, I miss the mystery.

Reactions: Racoon_4

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
New NTRMAN game is okay. Great art, as usual, but FMC gettin the D in day 1 was pretty bad. Where is the slow burn NTRMAN we all knew?
Not his brightest work but is better than a lot of new ntr games out there.
And yeah, it would be way better if we don't get the full fmc pov in sex scenes, I miss the mystery.
The MC POV then FMC POV was peak. Simple, yet better

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes