Jul 20, 2019

BuKokonut

Mar 28, 2019
Hello,
I'm looking for good rpg maker NTR games that are at the same level as:
Spiral Legend
Black Promise(kuro no yakusoku)
Celica Magia
Don't really mind if it's translated or not as long as it's in jp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leoo

Nov 9, 2018
I shouldn't have bought RJ01211175
I should have known that the checkout errors were the warnings from dlsite.

The NTR isn't even that good, nor is the stupid RNG system.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
nah it doesnt suck. sometimes it's nice to play an NTR game and not have the writing tugging at your heartstrings 24/7
While I kind of agree, there is a balance to find between light hearted sex with zero tension, and full on melodrama so high it kills the ntr and changes it from penis jerker to tear jerker.

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
I unwatched the AotG thread 2 days ago due to a lot of useless comments flooding in . Just checked the thread today and holy fuck ....it's already at 50 pages. Only in NTRMAN games where you see a lot of stir ups so fast.
I had to do the same as well. Most of the reviews are exaggerated and pure copium. By far his worst work yet imo, I'd prefer his short game Lust Voyage than this. Only the art is carrying the game, so many missed opportunities it could've been a great mystery NTR.

everything I saw in that game is a mediocre NTR or a game made for vanilla fans who were literally asking in the thread to have scenes of the MC with the little girl from the tribe.
Sad to say NTRMAN has fallen and he's not the same anymore. Even the art isn't as impressive as his comics. Why call yourself "NTRMAN" when you can't even deliver NTR? Honestly, Vanillafans being so annoying lately as if they're cockroaches being a genuine pain in the a** whining about everything so we can't have nice things...

Reactions: Kabokle and ktez

Zairus

May 25, 2017
I had to do the same as well. Most of the reviews are exaggerated and pure copium. By far his worst work yet imo, I'd prefer his short game Lust Voyage than this. Only the art is carrying the game, so many missed opportunities it could've been a great mystery NTR.

Sad to say NTRMAN has fallen and he's not the same anymore. Even the art isn't as impressive as his comics. Why call yourself "NTRMAN" when you can't even deliver NTR? Honestly, Vanillafans being so annoying lately as if they're cockroaches being a genuine pain in the a** whining about everything so we can't have nice things...
One of the reason he went more into vanilla in his recent games could be that he is basicallly drained and tired(mentally), and doesn't really want to deliver ntr like he used to. It happens, i myself become tired from ntr from time to time and go on vanilla side and i'm not a developer.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i'm really tired of the NTR tag on this site everytime you search by the tag and you find game and waste your time to find that the NTR is just 1 scene in the entire game and its not even proper NTR

Reactions: Hallokun

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Developers creating games where you can only play 1 path per playthrough is a bad habit that needs to die in 2025, or even now.

It's so tedious that instead of allowing the player to view all characters content in your game, they are forced to only see 25% of it at a time because the game magically locks you out and says "nope this girl can only be dicked down by 1 person at a time".
No that's dog shit, putting all the paths on one route just ruins them.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I dont think NTRMAN has fallen off, he clearly isn't doing the writing himself anymore, and his art has gotten much more refined in my opinion. I think he just wants to do the art and mess with programming, and not deal with the story.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
No that's dog shit, putting all the paths on one route just ruins them.
I disagree, it doesnt affect the story at all. The girl is still having sex/cheating only instead of 1 person its ALL characters so you dont have to replay the game 3, 4 or even 5 times just to see all the character routes.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes