Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Looks decent but hard to translate

Looks okay. but why does it have so litle purchases? may be bad

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
As for the story......I dont remember much tbh....its pretty standard fantasy stuff with betrayal, war, harem, NTR and multiple endings. I will say Leanne 2 is definitely the better of the two in almost everyway.
this is the part that i feared the most. how is the quality of the scenes, how should i play it. should I loose some girls and gain others, if i keep all the girls will i loose on CG content (like i can get a vanilla version of a scene if i win and an NTR if i loose). is loosing the war the way to get all the NTR scenes? I hate loosing on purpose. and if that means no CG then it is aslo a negative point to me.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
my brothers in christ some good asmr you would recommend? better if they are of of those mystery ntr like idk hearing her on the phone or behind doors(? dunno im pretty new to asmrs ngl
pretty rare unfortunately.

(b track)

(a track)

just a few i can remember, dunno that there are that many more though. first one is the best ive found by a long shot but some of the others arent bad. second link is the sequel but it isn't that great. the last two aren't ntr but have through the wall audio portions

Jul 12, 2020
this is the part that i feared the most. how is the quality of the scenes, how should i play it. should I loose some girls and gain others, if i keep all the girls will i loose on CG content (like i can get a vanilla version of a scene if i win and an NTR if i loose). is loosing the war the way to get all the NTR scenes? I hate loosing on purpose. and if that means no CG then it is aslo a negative point to me.
The quality and art is really good. But yes....you have to purposefully lose to get the ntr content (most of it anyway). I guess the game isnt for you then.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
my brothers in christ some good asmr you would recommend? better if they are of of those mystery ntr like idk hearing her on the phone or behind doors(? dunno im pretty new to asmrs ngl
I have an older post with some of my findings
Oh nice! I just got into those mystery NTR asmr recently. I'll throw in two recs by "studio movie"

RJ307977 really is the best though, that circle went crazy with the sound effects. I've read some comments, and some listeners were fooled into thinking she was really getting fucked in it. I did get inspired after first hearing it so I can give a breakdown for anyone who wants to also hop into this asmr hole

The articles on Dlsite are a huge goldmine for finding whatever you need. If a work you like has an article, you can find so many other related works. So here is the tag for articles featuring NTR works that have "over the wall" tracks:

And the tag for articles for "over the phone" tracks:

Tons of stuff to listen to in those articles. The authors won't have everything though so if you search those same tags ("壁越し" and "電話越し") on the normal Dlsite search and find all the new or unmentioned stuff. Lots of stuff to find. I love some good sound effects and voice acting, so I hope more devs take inspiration from some works because there are some good ideas and techniques here and there. Like bed creaks, need more bed creaks.
"Studio movie" has since dropped two more works. I love mystery sex, bros. Why isn't there a tag for it on Dlsite? Do they hate us? Anyways, here are two works that may be hard to come across when searching.

I'll also drop some articles that may not appear in the searches

Articles are your friend. If you like a work, look up the Dlsite page and see if an Author has written about similar works. Goldmines. Hope that gets you started.

Something548

Feb 25, 2021
Are there any H scenes in the demo? I just got to the mine and that's it.
I only managed to find 2, one behind the bar at night and the second by talking to the hooded merchant to the rightmost part of the map (on the same map as the bar). I think you can only start to find them once she starts giving you money in the morning?

Then you gotta use the cauldron in your home to "synthesise" the scene. I think my save file is glitched such that I can't get anymore H scenes, her H status does not change anymore for me. I also can't find quest items like the cola for the boy who tells you about the treasure by the river or purification water for the adventurers who are trying to challenge a tyrant spider.

Reactions: Varimir

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
Me whenever i see others mention their favourite NTR games this year and i get reminded that the game that would've been my favourite got abandoned a month before it's release:

View attachment 3912219

(Btw it's Between Dream and Reality :cry:)

Or i guess...the dev disappeared into thin air, which is...unfortunately...a trait many devs on Ci-en posess...
This game would also be my favorite of all time, AAAAAAA just pain

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes