Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I manage to compile every Netorase game out there and put it into one thread.

Please check the full list here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/complete-netorase-sharing-games-master-list.90458/

Note this is Netorase/Sharing/cuckolding games not pure NTR.
Gotta say going down the list and realizing that most of these games are not good and that I've played them all makes me a bit sad. Like I have money to spend but none of the games are really good enough. Beats Blade Haruka is probably the best on that list IMO.

Also check out has a fair bit of sharing content where you sell your girls to let this other POS play with them. Also happens in the Pervert Action Time-lapse game. Pretty decent amount of content on this theme.

This type of "consensual" NTR game fits a certain niche in my sexual appetite where I have a lot of control of the women. It feels very empowering as a player to be able to dictate their lives and command them to do things just because I can. I also love the idea of things getting out of control.

However, for me when a women is "whipped" to such a degree that she follows orders like a brainless robot, she's no longer sexy. My perfect girls has to be extremely reluctant to do such things, only under the most dire circumstances, and should not be afraid to dump the MC if the MC asks for the impossible. A worthy woman is one that is courageous and powerful enough to say "No".

In the modern world, one flavor of sexual trafficking is this Romeo model where a husband / boyfriend tells girl that he is in debt and brings her to a brothel to work. And then takes all the cash for himself afterwards. A woman that does this is usually because she's in a foreign place. And quite frankly for me, it's because she is weak both mentally, physically, and financially and she lets the man drag her by the nose like a pet. NOT sexy and NOT wife material for me.

Reactions: arimfan

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
This is my third NTR Module. It is based on 183 HQ NTR short stories (cleaned by me one by one), one ghost story and 47 stories with first time+impregnation.
TAGS: cuckold, NSFW, first time, impregnation.
Source: filtered `GPT-Shinen dataset`, cleaned by me by hand, used online clean tool by ari#9020 , 7000-steps big, process ran by Jahkyah#9412 with 4001 steps config since I have zero steps remaining ;)

Please provide any feedback :)
I'm importing it using the "import file" button, but not getting any confirmation. Is there some way to check whether/how it's working?

hant98

Jul 17, 2018
Anyone have the save folder for Adelaide Remake? I would appreciate it very much

and not to simply ask, I will recommend some doujinshi artists that do NTR on Nhentai:
Takatsu
Straw
Fuetakishi
Taniguchi Daisuke
Haneinu

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
[RPGM] Home Prisoner [Episode 1 v1.01] [Inqel Interactive] | F95zone

Alright, so this is IMO one to start watching, or even supporting. No sexual content as of yet (this is episode 1) so far it just sets up the premise. There is a ton of writing, and it's actually very high quality. This has all the signs of being a very 'hard' and 'dark' type NTR game in the making, for those of you who can handle that stuff.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
[RPGM] Home Prisoner [Episode 1 v1.01] [Inqel Interactive] | F95zone

Alright, so this is IMO one to start watching, or even supporting. No sexual content as of yet (this is episode 1) so far it just sets up the premise. There is a ton of writing, and it's actually very high quality. This has all the signs of being a very 'hard' and 'dark' type NTR game in the making, for those of you who can handle that stuff.
I second this game. I played through the first chapter of the game, which was all build up and no sex. But it was more than enough to convince me that this author might just be the best in the h-game industry. In terms of sheer technicality, dialog, writing, graphics, map design. Absolutely above everyone else.

The level of quality in this game honestly makes everything made with the MV engine look like it was a children's project. The developer clearly is highly qualified.

I just hope he can write good corruption and h as well.

Damnd

Sep 13, 2020
Hello friends,
I would like to ask, Any games where your choice can impact your lover, she'll cheat on you?
Like:
- A Mother's Love
- The Guy in Charge

Thanks
Pervert Action: Timelapse and Culture Shock are the only male protaganist decision making games that comes to mind. There is also Power Vacuum although you may not be into an old man stealing the girls away LOL.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Title: NTR/cuckold module v4
Author: CobraPL
Description: This is my fourth NTR Module. It is based on 400 HQ NTR short stories (curated for many hours by me).
TAGS: `cuckold`, `NSFW`
Used online clean tool by ari#9020 , 11k-steps big, process ran by Jahkyah#9412 with 3999 steps config since I have zero steps remaining :wink:
Thanks also to: mr_seeker, Aedial, ari

This is my last NTR module for Sigurd v3 based on non-fantasy-setting stories. Next one will be for fantasy-setting ONLY. Anyone having NTR/impregnation/voyeur fantasy-setting stories, please contact me.

DingoRingo

Sep 16, 2020
I have Korean animated movie, The Senior Class, only 3 sex-scenes but a lot of heavy NTR themes, anyone interested? and if so, where should i upload it to?

View attachment 1348113
Amazing how bad this movie was while still having a pretty good grasp of how alot of people click with NTR.
Thanks for recommendation anyways was actually interesting seeing essentially a generic NTR plot made into a movie. (Koreans are always on another lvl LMAO)

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes