engbot

Jan 6, 2018
Played this before and it's kinda meh. There's two endings ntr and a happy ending, honestly felt like the happy ending had more work put into it than the rest of the game. Without spoilers ntr is unavoidable but it has a very happy ending in it.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
remove auto battle on contact, and if there is auto repair clothing on healing, too. so it will be more interesting and more realistic to play.

• Angry
Reactions: 1Teddy1

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
He literally just translated 新妻 to English and that does mean new wife - so actually the title is correct, so chill out guy
but wife and fiance arent the same thing? Bah, i guess fiance is a pre-wife or sum

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's your generic mass produced Japanese NTR game, for anyone weighing wheter to play it or not.

Sologor

Nov 13, 2020
Are "is NTR avoidable?" comments avoidable? Just asking for...myself. Can we motherhumping haz a clear tag where it specifies a game is going to ntr you so hard even your wife in real life is going to get banged behind your back??

Yes, this is for the hurt feelings people that keep asking about ntr avoidable for games that give the answer in the freaking title (and then they even complain about them). It's called

NTR New Wife May-chan

Take a freaking guess. I am calm, no need to call security :)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Are "is NTR avoidable?" comments avoidable? Just asking for...myself. Can we motherhumping haz a clear tag where it specifies a game is going to ntr you so hard even your wife in real life is going to get banged behind your back??

Yes, this is for the hurt feelings people that keep asking about ntr avoidable for games that give the answer in the freaking title (and then they even complain about them). It's called

NTR New Wife May-chan

Take a freaking guess. I am calm, no need to call security :)
"is NTR avoidable" is a fucking meme, a joke used in every NTR game just to have some fun. Not our fault you don't get the obvious joke, no matter how absurd the joke itself is.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Played this before and it's kinda meh. There's two endings ntr and a happy ending, honestly felt like the happy ending had more work put into it than the rest of the game. Without spoilers ntr is unavoidable but it has a very happy ending in it.
Now, with spoiler, what happens in the ending? XD

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes