Acropolis

Sep 15, 2022
What is it about the NTR genre that always goes hand in hand with either bad art, MTL, or lazy game design?. Sometimes even all 3 combined...

Mad respect to the translator, but finding a high quality NTR game is like finding a needle in a damn haystack. There's like a new release everyday and 9/10 times it's rated less than 3 stars.

Reactions: rokrad

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
What is it about the NTR genre that always goes hand in hand with either bad art, MTL, or lazy game design?. Sometimes even all 3 combined...

Mad respect to the translator, but finding a high quality NTR game is like finding a needle in a damn haystack. There's like a new release everyday and 9/10 times it's rated less than 3 stars.
I will be posting publicly some great NTR games translations we have done. You guys just wait ;)

May 8, 2019
The NTR tag specifically only covers netorare on this site, netorase is tagged as swinging and netori is tagged as cheating.
No. If there is no swap between two couples or a threesome, it's not tagged as swinging. Cheating does not mean there is always netori content as well. And no, NTR tag also refers to netorase.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017

Bad art? Hardly, most NTR games usually have solid art.

MTL and Lazy design, I can assume the latter affects the former.

Lazy design because no one really gives a shit about combat or anything in H-games, moreso NTR games. You wanna see the cheating and corruption, so may as well hack off the half-assed combat that most H-games add.

Here's where the MTL comes in, since most of NTR games are walk around and find story, some people just wanna understand that, and for some insane people, having broken English is enough (not that surprising since most people in F95 are broken English speakers too, so I guess they don't notice the bad English? idk lol) so just slap an MTL on it and voila, it's kiiiiiinda understandable? Not really.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Not so unfunny if there's people writing it. I respect that some of you don't like the joke, it's understandable. That said, you could just skip it and think nothing of it. Instead, you decide to get offended at a joke and write something to tell us that you don't like it, as if your opinions were relevant and also haveing the arrogance of telling as what to do or not do. I understand your discontent at this joke, but stating it instead of ignoring it makes me think you guys are simply attention whores.
I am skipping it. I skip it every time an NTR game comes out. That doesnt really stop it does it? It still doesnt make it any funnier.
I know just addressing the shitty unfunny joke will just rile the idiots more to make it out of spite, but if not doing anything about it doesnt stop it, then why are people not allowed to call it out? The same way you advise people to ignore the comments, then why dont you do the same for the comments complaining about it?

"it makes me think you guys are simply attention whores."
Thats ironic coming from people who post the same NTR avoidable joke over and over again.

Reactions: rokrad and jaden000

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
No. If there is no swap between two couples or a threesome, it's not tagged as swinging. Cheating does not mean there is always netori content as well. And no, NTR tag also refers to netorase.
I literally looked at the tag usage rules for the site before making that post. I also never said the cheating tag can only be used for netori.

Cheating [A significant other having sex with someone other than their partner.]
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Swinging [A couple allowing one or both partners to have sex with a third party.]

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
You shouldn’t post something in a public forum and expect not to get reactions. Do it in your private section. And that “joke” is the such a deadbeat horse at this point cuz of it’s annoyance that it doesn’t have an ounce of comedy relief. The joke is objectively horrible. Put it end to it. And more than joke it shows low iq the individual is for lacking common observation skills.
I find the joke hilarious as hell because it attracts those like you that get offended over the meme. As long as it isn't getting spammed or people are meeting in the Halls of Debate(tm) over this issue, I don't care. It's a related meme to the femdom games asking if they can "turn the tables" or "is there maledom?" and so on. It's dumb fun.

Reactions: Ahsl

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I find the joke hilarious as hell because it attracts those like you that get offended over the meme. As long as it isn't getting spammed or people are meeting in the Halls of Debate(tm) over this issue, I don't care. It's a related meme to the femdom games asking if they can "turn the tables" or "is there maledom?" and so on. It's dumb fun.
Considering it is my first time responding to it I’m not surprised people like you with horrible sense of humor would enjoy a redundant statement repeated a 1000 times already. Shouldn’t ask a rhetorical question on a public forum and expect not to get clowned sometimes ;)

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I don't understand. Yet again it's a female protagonist and it is supposed to be NTR? I guess husband is being stolen?

Edit: It seems like male protagonist tag is finally added to avoid further confusion. :HideThePain:
That's even more confusing without a multiple protagonist tag(which does exist)
Although I did read you do switch. Tag should probably be entered.

Actually male and female protagonists. You switch between the 2.
Is this on a whim or automatic as part of the story? Just curious.

"is NTR avoidable" is a fucking meme, a joke used in every NTR game just to have some fun. Not our fault you don't get the obvious joke, no matter how absurd the joke itself is.
Or you're just giving people way too much credit...or are very optimistic.
But hopefully it is a rather overused joke.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Just writing it here so as not to affect its rating:

I don't know how will others experience this game, but for me, it was really bad, so I'm sorry if I'm gonna be harsh below.

The story starts typically with a newlywed couple. They go to an adventure. They get an experienced fighter with them who is much stronger than them. This is fine so far, and might I say, I loved that at least the antagonist was an old man rather than the typical handsome guy. Although he was ripped which is a downside (though it would be realistic I guess). Actually that's what drove me to play this.

Sadly, we are immediately met with a shallow village (which we also leave quite instantly). I talked to some NPCs but I don't think there's anything to do with them, so I skipped the rest of them.

The battles were instant, so it felt refreshing not having to play the same ol' battle system. But then we get to the first scene.

So the way this was made was that once the girl gets separated from the group, you gain control of the old man, and now have to find her. That's cool too, as I did find it innovative. Sadly, when you do find her, it's just an immediate h scene. I would prefer it if this part was explored more, perhaps u had to do some stuff in order to reach her, or had some obstacle.

And now, about the h itself. So the entire thing actually starts with the old man literally saying that if she doesn't do as he says, he's gonna straight-up kill her husband. He wasn't even implying it, he was just saying it. I'm this much stronger, I could kill him, so if you don't want that, do this and that.

I hate this, removing all agency from the female makes for completely uninteresting writing. As I've said in the past, from then on, since it's not her choice anyway, it doesn't matter what happens.

The writing itself is quite skippable too. Like, when they kiss, as far as I understood, the man moved his tongue with more and more speed, and that's supposed to make her feel more excited. Zooming in the pictures themselves (as part of the scene) was making them pixelated as they were low-res and they were utilizing the built-in scaling system of RPGmaker.

I think that part was the point where I got bored. If these first parts, the whole game up to their first kiss / oral sex was written like this, then what else would happen? Next up, he would say again "do this or else" and she would, and I can easily imagine his speed during sex being the factor that makes her orgasm (and pee, there's a lot of peeing).

Again, this is my own personal opinion (that's why I'm not rating this) but this is the opposite of what I find hot in h-games. How did he convince her, how did she sway to his direction, what were her feelings of guilt and pleasure, etc. In this, these are all answered by "she had no choice".

Last but not least, the gameplay itself is pretty much straight-forward. What I found refreshing in the beginning, well, it's mostly filler. Run around, slay monsters by coming in contact with them, I'm not sure that levels matter (they didn't up to the point that I played), find an item, go the next area, get an h scene, repeat.

So yeah, sorry for the harsh opinion, but I did feel like it was made with no effort to me.

1.50 star(s) 6 Votes