3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
This game looks so much like an Starworks game that made the ntr-mtl-poetry parasites in my brain wake from their slumber, and oh boy... They woke up HUNGRY.

Kyotheman1001

Jul 21, 2024
game is pretty bad, not fun, people in threads saying oh this will be good, its not, its boring and its very forced NTR, story was interesting i wouldn't mind much, but it was pretty bland again forced NTR.

give it 3/10

Reactions: Frumi

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I tried this game with mtool a couple of weeks ago before it was translated... I was excited because I loved the art and the preview scenes before trying the game, but i kind of felt dissappointed when I tried it... In my opinion, the scenes in general are not very good... There are 2 or 3 that I liked, though the NTR situations were kind of hot. It's a shame the dev doesn't have more NTR games because I really like this artstyle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: KiGa

Maowe

May 7, 2020
So from what i can tell in comments, not worth touching unless you can bear unconventional NTR and can tolerate the Moonrune Tongue Latin (MTL) poetry. Damn can i be the guy that asks if this even has a gallery mode at the end?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRNightmare-1.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I tried this game with mtool a couple of weeks ago before it was translated... I was excited because I loved the art and the preview scenes before trying the game, but i kind of felt dissappointed when I tried it... In my opinion, the scenes in general are not very good... There are 2 or 3 that I liked, though the NTR situations were kind of hot. It's a shame the dev doesn't have more NTR games because I really like this artstyle
Its a shame because your description actually makes me more excited for this game, but I'd still rather not deal with the poetry. Here's hoping someone who gives a bit more of a shit actually looks at this.

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes