VN Unity Completed NTR Origins: Moreau Again, Naturally [v1.0] [beWilder]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

NTRprise

Jan 22, 2018
Shouldn't this supposedly have an incest tag? Haven't played it so I don't wanna jump into conclusions but as it seems from the description and the images the plot moves to this direction. The renders are top of the line btw.
View attachment 313244
View attachment 313245
There's literally no sex with the son, only a mouth to mouth kiss in all that, the BJ is with her (ex)husband

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
i am disappointed by the entire bewilder saga. there was so much potential, the cg's are good most of the time. (some pictures still look like a 5 minute job.) but so many lose ends, bits and pieces that won't fit and meaningless games and play mechanics with no connection. some guys and i had high hopes with this mom character and her role in "toscana" but, meh :poop: is not gonna happen. i could just check for cg every now and then, but only romanov :love: has continuously updates. i put the rest on igno.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can someone explain what the ultimate goal will be after the 4th installment ends ? the first time i played it it was just an introductions but what is is the goal of the game ? if you can even call it game it looks more kinetic novel then some game based choice.

Reactions: greenp

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
The title is a bit misleading, and not just due to the NTR part. Moreau is often used in science fiction and some rpg's to refer to animal/human hybrids due to the book and movies Island of Dr Moreau.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Alright folks, just back from a long week of developing and deadline meeting along with other important stuff that's not for here. Time to respond to some stuff! Feel free to jump to your relevant part, this might be rather big.

Looks promising
at least the renders are good
Great graphics and great development.
...the side story is good! Now let's wait (how long?!...) for the update of the main game...
Thank you kindly one and all, we certainly try to made good stuff and we like to think our art is one of the better tiers out there. Cool stuff, cheers!

NTR Origin games says it's "complete" but we know that's bullshit.
I've no idea what you are talking about.

I guess the NTR is not avoidable in this one xD
NTR Origins without NTR tag?? Seems like someone is missing the point :sneaky:
It has been made clear a few times around here before but you may have missed it. NTR stands for Noemi's Toscana Rebirth in this case. We've learned our lesson about bad puns, so fear not, it's been a costly one. This Mini-VN doesn't need the ntr fetish tag since it's not about hat but other fetishes you might find in the main game later, and moreso the character of Frankie.

Basically, if you like female corruption games, you'll like Noemi's, it's not really ntr for the most part because she's the main character, it's basically a better (in my opinion) version of [Insert Shitty/Tropy Game with Woman's Name Here]. Fon't believe me? Give it a try and see when the next update gets here.

I wish he would just get on with the core game, rather than all these origin stories.
I see why you would think that. Here's a counterpoint. I wrote these OSes back in 2017, when I first designed the main game. Aside for the main reasons for these stories, being that they allow us some short space to expand our characters and world without cluttering what will be a big and packed main game, plus giving our backers (supposedly) exclusive special content, we have good reason for making them. It's also how alternating between AoH and NTR is beneficial.

With all the stuff I have to do in each cycle (my partners workload not included), the list is rather overkill to enumerate here without request, but getting a complete version of NTR written, edited, turned to art document, coded, set-up, tested and game balanced is a whole freaking lot. It's a race (a stressful one at that) to keep a steady and constant pace ahead of the main game versions, and we need to keep ahead. It helps to pull out a premade script every few months and have a lot of that already done so we can get some breathing room to refill crativity and get a jump on more main game content too. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to keep the pace. In the end, there is content made each month, so there shouldn't be that much of a problem, and NTR will likely have a jump in versions once AoH ends in the not-to-distant future and we need to cover a few months while Game #3 goes from Pre-Production to Engine Test and finally v0.1 and beyond. Noemi's not going anywhere as long as I can help it, so why not enjoy a little of the other ladies?

And hey, we've only one more on the NTR side to do anyways and it'll be cleared well by the end of the year, then it'll be mostly NTR every other month for as far as the eye can see (yes, that doesn't quite make sense but still!).

Oh, also, Hi! I've seen you around the game pages a bit so I do sincerely mean it when I say thanks for the shout outs and helpful chatter, all the best!

I miss Noemi probably one of the most underrated hotties on here, be nice to get all these backstories wrapped up so we can get back to the restaurant simulator :D and all it's drama.
And thanks to you too! If you feel so inclined you can help us make her less underrated by giving her a shout out on the various threads that come up about ladies around here all the time. A recommendation or display from us as the creator only goes so far, fan support is crucial too.

So, if you see an opportunity to show her off and show her some love, please do give it a thought, yeah? It's the only way she'll take over all of Philly and the world! We need hardy men and ladies to corrupt her!

Also, all the best to you too.

Origin stories are supposed to be made after the actual game...
That's not a rule! Oh you...

It makes sense to know a thing or two about a lady going into the game since you can spend plenty of time with them. Let's agree to disagree then if we must, but I don't think it's a problem to have some extra lady early on.

so I guess that in the main game we will see frankie, her son and his bully (ntr route for her?)
... Eehhh... Something like that... not quite... but not way out there. She'll have stuff, and boys, to do, but if I was Eddie I wouldn't go running out to buy condoms since he'll get little more than a few bloody noses and a participation trophy. For now that is. Things can change and character grow.

i am disappointed by the entire bewilder saga. there was so much potential, the cg's are good most of the time. (some pictures still look like a 5 minute job.) but so many lose ends, bits and pieces that won't fit and meaningless games and play mechanics with no connection. some guys and i had high hopes with this mom character and her role in "toscana" but, meh :poop: is not gonna happen. i could just check for cg every now and then, but only romanov :love: has continuously updates. i put the rest on igno.
Well now, that's disappointed me too. Sorry you feel that way. I'd say stick around and see if that doesn't change but at the same time I'd not expect us to go changing just because of one sad fan. Give us some more room to grow, catch some of those "loose ends" and the like and see if things are better. If not, what did you really waste? There's plenty of shit on here not even worth the bytes they take up (if I may be so mean) so at least you'll get less of that.

I would disagree about the gameplay (if you mean the NTR one) being disconnected, it has a key place in the game. Sure, it can always use improvement and we're always working on it, but what would really help us is actual helpful, recurring and constructive feedback on player experiences. We get almost nothing on that front expect what appears to be little more than unhelpful comments and at times abuse. That's not going to make anything better, but fans that want to make the effort to help us improve our faults will be key to making sure good things last and get better. Maybe some enguagment would help cast off that dissapointment? We're around a lot and have a public Discord server we appear all time, so it's just a matter of people like yourselves actually trying...

Also I disagree with AoH beign the only one to be regularly updated, it's got as many updates as NTR since we became bewilder, and the same as before I was on the team too, it just seems that it gets more regular updates because it's nearing the end of it's run rather than the start.

By the way, Unshi's not gonna like that "5 minute job" bit I tells ya, it takes hours to render every little thing damn it! *Gruff voice*.

Can someone explain what the ultimate goal will be after the 4th installment ends ? the first time i played it it was just an introductions but what is is the goal of the game ? if you can even call it game it looks more kinetic novel then some game based choice.
The point of the Mini-VNs is touched upon earlier in this post, but they are Mini-VNs, or small kinetic novels, designed to shed some light on the ladies as they enter into the main game. Remember, our girls are designed to live on beyond just single games like NTR, so it's worth a little time on them each too as they don't just end after the main game does. They don't have choices because they all lead into the main game where their canonical fate is determined. Once the 4th installment of this Mini-VN ends, we'll know more about the main laides, their personalities, a few of the undertone stories that are there for fans to pick up on in the main game, and of course had enjoyed some time with them and a bit of x-rated action before their character arcs build up in-game: That's the ultimate goal for the 4 issues.

If you mean the main game seems like a Kinetic Novel too, I can see why you would think that, we've yet to get far enough in the character arcs to make use long term decisions yet, but the ones that are there do for the most part have consequences planned and in-built, just give it time, and not even that many more versions actually. That however, is better discussed more in the main game thread.

Unfortunately not! :cry:

There is no mention of the game being 64-bit only, anywhere in this thread! Disappointing.

FYI, the only games of BeWilder [profile] which support 32-bit (Windows) are:
  1. Noemi's Toscana Rebirth [thread]
  2. NTR Origins: SourKriem [ ]
Odd... Hasn't seemed to be a problem before. Something to be aware of on our end so, thanks!

can you give me an order to play these games?
I can.

"Noe Way Out" is the first of the series and is highly recommended to be played before the main game of Noemi's Toscana Rebirth as it really set up the themes and conflicts of the game.

"Sour Kriem" comes next, followed by this one "Moreau Again, Naturally". Both take place over a wider time period of a few weeks, so some parts are before the main game starts, and some of the scenes take place concurrently to scenes in the main game. However, both are focused on secondary girls Kriem and Frankie, and so are tangential enough to be experienced in either order and either before or after playing the main game (though they by design give you more context and insight if you play before they appear in NTR and you start pushing their arcs).

The title is a bit misleading, and not just due to the NTR part. Moreau is often used in science fiction and some rpg's to refer to animal/human hybrids due to the book and movies Island of Dr Moreau.
Well, that's an unfortunate coincidence. It's called Moreau because that's her sur/maiden name, and the game titles all have the MC's name in the so you know who you are getting. Since it's about her devorce and return to her pre-marriage life (only instead of being in her twenties she's in her forties), it's a pun on the song "Alone Again, Naturally". Like we said, we learned our less on title puns.

Of course I'm aware of the book of Dr. Moreau, but as I'm not a furry kind of guy the term being used as a kink term elluded me, so cheers for the heads up. I learned something today, cool. In the end though, that's why we have tags, genres and screenshots so that clash of terms really shouldn't be that much of a concern or issue, I think we can agree?

-----

Alright, might big post right there! Real glad that we've got Multi-quote capabilities these days. Now... on with the fun and good times, and hopefully not all that much arguing ahead since we all have great things to do, sexy included.

All the best to y'all, and here's to some fun playing with Frankie, as is the point of this thread!

Edits: Edits are for fixing spellings, not content. Just FYI.

Last edited:

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
First I like Noemi Toscana Rebirth series very much (for those looking NTR content because of NTR in title: NTR in title means Noemi Toscana Rebirth). Second, I played many mother-son incest games and really don't mind it. Whenever there is a such patch I apply it to see original intent of dev. Results are various.
But this mother-son relation is annoying. Worst game in NTR Origins series

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Thank you kindly, she is a Hot Mama isn't she? And yeah, more than a few assholes in her life. I personally don't like to be a villain, but it's fun to write for them sometimes... you can say the kind of digs you can't in real life, even though they can be witty. Not to pat our own back but I love that "Dont lie to your mother, son" line... dry and piercing with a side of toast!

Anyways... yeah, ummm... Hot woman... Cheers! Tell the world!

First I like Noemi Toscana Rebirth series very much (for those looking NTR content because of NTR in title: NTR in title means Noemi Toscana Rebirth). Second, I played many mother-son incest games and really don't mind it. Whenever there is a such patch I apply it to see original intent of dev. Results are various.
But this mother-son relation is annoying. Worst game in NTR Origins series
Shame to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as some of the other works in our world, but there's got to be a least favourite in the end, right? I joke a little, but sure, I'd like to think I've grown as a writer since I started (this was one of the first things I ever professionally wrote in fact) and that the relationship is worth investing some time in to improve... although, I do think people are hoping for action without Eddy in their heart of hearts! Could we even ask as to why you found their time together annoying? Always helpful to know a little more.

Cheers for the shout out and for expressing the love for our work my friend, here's hoping you find more stuff to love as we keep going and that this is a blip in your experience!

All the best to all folks! Keep being sexy, we'll do the same!

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83 and UncleVT

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
is there going to be anything else with her or only in Noemi's Toscana will appear

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
is there going to be anything else with her or only in Noemi's Toscana will appear
You mean Frankie?

She does already appear in Noemi's Toscana Rebirth yes, most of her story there is still to be told based on this OS. As for other appearances, she's not going to appear in what is left to do in Agents of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov, we have a 3rd game in early planning but we have not finalized a cast list there so she may or may not appear. As of this time she is on our list of ladies we want to keep around and use in future content, but not anything other than Noe's game appearance is set in stone yet.

Hope that helps?

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
You mean Frankie?
She does already appear in Noemi's Toscana Rebirth yes, most of her story there is still to be told based on this OS. As for other appearances, she's not going to appear in what is left to do in Agents of Heels: Misadventures of Agent Romanov, we have a 3rd game in early planning but we have not finalized a cast list there so she may or may not appear. As of this time she is on our list of ladies we want to keep around and use in future content, but not anything other than Noe's game appearance is set in stone yet.
Yes! Frankie is a very hot character, mom
more Frankie and her family;)

Reactions: Ranma
2.80 star(s) 4 Votes