4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
Nice update, too bad there isn't much content.

I liked that the author brings up different types of relationships and their endings. This is something that a lot of authors in this genre lack when they repeat out the same story hundreds of times.
Agreed. Hope to see more of the blacked content and main girl as well. They are all great.

Reactions: CaptionMaker

yasuott7

Sep 19, 2022
View attachment 3720718

Overview:
Chat with various types of Girls using the App and experience multiple endings including NTR, NTS and more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-15
Release Date: 2024-07-13
Developer: Shybox - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.16
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -
Android: - - MEGA - -

Extras:
Patreon Unlocker*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3720719 View attachment 3720720 View attachment 3720721 View attachment 3720722
anyone know new code ?

DV93

Jun 14, 2020
Honestly... Cathryn is just the best one so far? While it's cuckolding, it's consensual and she asks for permission (in the route I took) and only asks after I reveal what I'm interested in. ...Granted, she probably willfully cheats even if you refuse, I didn't check. But I liked that route, though I'm not into the humiliation part of NTR and cuckolding. I'm more of a sharing, swinging guy, but damn it's hard to find good ones that know how to walk that line.

Reactions: hlfwaycrks

dael8

May 21, 2022
I think what he means is the fact they often like to include big, brutish, muscular black dudes who have no other personality trait than being a horny guy who likes stealing women... which DOES feel like a racist stereotype when it's overblown. I prefer the gentle giant types for these sort of things.
at this rate there will be the ugly fat neighbor who blackmail the wife/gf trope incoming, and the OP will feel threatened by everyone

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes