4.40 star(s) 14 Votes

Aviation_mad

Jun 16, 2024
I'm not too fond of locking half his characters in a paywall, it's predatory and reminds me of microtransactions that are way too invasive and predatory atleast in the method they're sometimes implemeted, so i made this download link with the patreon code inside.
Ambers contact doesnet work

Shybox

Game Developer
May 23, 2024
new code is rachel300. Fuck that guy, he's an asshole. ignored my requests for technical help on discord and patreon to even get the game started.
I just woke up bro. Now checking ALL messages, on here, on patreon, on discord, on itch io. I do this every single day. I can not be awake 24/7 and you messaged me 2 hours ago. Not like I ignored you. So please don't spread BS like this.

vermouth25

Jun 23, 2024
The update is pretty cool. I like the idea of pathes bringing to variante with an ending. I think it's fine like that.

However I hope the creator will do a better job at showing what path you miss / already took and what message influence your path because I can't imagine a 5 chapter story with 20 endings and 4 variante per ending being simple to follow.

Also, it's cool that we have the total number of image we can unloxk now, but it doesn't tell us who we missed.

I'm missing 6 pictures and I don't want to go through every paths and characters to learn.

Keep the good work tho!

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Shybox
Good game so far personal favorite has got to be Amber with the whole bringing the player down with her.

I would like to see one that has a much slower progression and corruption.

I'll wait a few updates to see how things progress until giving my patreon support. Keep it up.

Nov 7, 2021
So... any help?
1722713040696.png

Can't start the game though I was able to play it before something happened. Dunno what though

Not sure if it's a common problem but I can't find any keyword of "error" "troubleshoot" "unknown save format" anywhere in this thread. Not sure what it is or where the save file is stored either... Also tried deleting and re-extracting the game as well

Nov 7, 2021
The search I had windows explorer do 15 minutes ago just finished running and I found this (godot.log) in C:\Users\WINDOWS10\AppData\Roaming\Godot\app_userdata\NTR Phone\logs

Godot Engine v4.2.2.stable.official.15073afe3 -
Vulkan API 1.3.217 - Forward Mobile - Using Vulkan Device #0: AMD - AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics

INFO: appended missing character to saved contacts list
INFO: running game version 0.15.18 [d45a0bc]
ERROR: unknown save format!
USER WARNING: ObjectDB instances leaked at exit (run with --verbose for details).
at: cleanup (core/object/object.cpp:2209)
USER ERROR: Resources still in use at exit (run with --verbose for details).
at: clear (core/io/resource.cpp:492)

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes