Szarala

Nov 6, 2018
Isn't this just a sequel to this NTR Policewoman Kaede?
I think its a spiritual sequel to that OTHER "NTR twins" game by the same dev.

Either way, it seems like they're out of ideas.

..as for the usual suspects who come only to post that they don't like NTR.. why?

Not "why don't you like NTR?", I get that.. "why post?" Why waste your precious time and energy on things you don't like?
You didn't even have to filter tags this time.. it's literally the first word in the title!

May 24, 2020
Eh.... Only started playing, saw kinda a lot of mistakes. What the hell with this one? I understand that someone use "almighty" chatgpt, but it's still machine translation which makes such obvious mistakes. Cant you at least make command to double check text for correct gender?

1697820069220.png
1697820084103.png

• Haha
Reactions: Hollowedzs

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Eh.... Only started playing, saw kinda a lot of mistakes. What the hell with this one? I understand that someone use "almighty" chatgpt, but it's still machine translation which makes such obvious mistakes. Cant you at least make command to double check text for correct gender?

View attachment 3020504
View attachment 3020506
If GPT cant get the gender right the first time its not going to get it right the 2nd time. I already do a lot of work to minimize it as much as possible but if you are seeking perfection you will be sorely disappointed.

Also going over all the text again would double the cost (this game was $40 for one run) so its not worth it anyway. Alas if I was rich I could just use GPT-4 and I wouldn't even have to worry about it... but we work with what we got.

Last edited:

bobbot

May 10, 2018
If GPT cant get the gender right the first time its not going to get it right the 2nd time. I already do a lot of work to minimize it as much as possible but if you are seeking perfection you will be sorely disappointed.

Also going over all the text again would double the cost (this game was $40 for one run) so its not worth it anyway.
fourty bucks? im seriously wondering now if it would be cheaper to pay someone whos learning to translate it for that pricetag. idk i never asked someone their prices...

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
fourty bucks? im seriously wondering now if it would be cheaper to pay someone whos learning to translate it for that pricetag. idk i never asked someone their prices...
You know manual translation takes months minimum right? Who's going to do that for $40? :ROFLMAO:

I put about 8 hours into this one so that's about $5 an hour for my time. Good luck paying rent with that kinda money lol.

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes