Cpt.Briggs

Jul 21, 2017
Checks Google

He... got turned into a weapon? What?

Jailer was some stupid retcon afaik, but doing Arthas dirty like that is disgusting
It is written like a fan-fiction which somehow got funded.

Considering this is a thread about ntr game, Blizz has progression like a typical gf in a ntr genre. After Bobby and Activision came in, corruption of the product just went through the roof xD

rendrend

Dec 5, 2018
So, i did play this not tl and it does have some issues (unless those were fixed somehow in the tl version) the dialogue on some sex scenes felt extremely long, like solid 2 minutes on the same picture while skipping it. The part where you explore the factory it's fairly tedious, there is also a gallery but without a full unlock and you must go there to see the scenes because your normal pov is the one of the protagonist. Did manage to play it up to the point where they get nipple piercings but i felt like it's better to just look for the plain CG instead of playing this, since even a full save won't make the dialogue any shorter.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
This game is kinda weird.... Honestly I am sick of the same art being constantly reused. Also even though I read it I still don't get how this child is manipulating the girls? He has some kind of pheromone or something?
Also the translation is really bad... even for an MTL. Overall this one is pretty mid. I also dislike the default outfits cause they already look like ultra cheap whores... and the first scene I watched after 3 minutes of gameplay was one of the heroines getting fucking in the ass at the beach. This game goes from 0 to 100 in a few minutes and stays there with the same CG's being constantly recycled....

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
I never play this game in JAP, I thought it is shota.
However his name is contain "Kimo", I will try then.

Ichigo16

Nov 12, 2018
Well free game so thanks. MTL is what it is sadly but got no room to complain, so cheers ;)

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Not sure who started this weird missconception that ChatGPT 3.5 does good translations. It simply uses the same service as if you would feed it into google. The only difference is that it would do a check on it but that's all.

If you want a quality MTL run the extracted text through the genuine japanese service: Sugoi.

That is the best as far as I can tell. Night and Day.

• Angry
Reactions: dazedanon

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I expect and accept some jank in MTL, but this time GPT failed bad. This shit is technically understandable but it's rough. Combined with OreNoHut's way too fucking wordy scenes and it's hard to recommend people play this one right now. Hopefully someone will go through and hard edit it to be more readable.

As for the it being a sequel to their games, it's obviously in the same world as NTR Policewoman, but it apes the gameplay (and practically mirrored scenes) of NTR sisters more.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I honestly don't really see what you guys are seeing. The English is perfectly readable for me, in fact I'd argue it's quite good most of the time other than the few pronoun/subject screwups that can't be helped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically pretty standard overall with most of the meaning being maintained while still being fairly readable. Its really not that bad... I think maybe people are conflating the absurd writing from the dev being caused by the MTL but I'm pretty sure thats just his style.

Anyway if people want to post some concrete examples (Screenshots) of really bad MTL they find (That aren't pronoun mistakes), I'd be more than happy to look it over and see if I can make GPT output something better.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I honestly don't really see what you guys are seeing. The English is perfectly readable for me, in fact I'd argue it's quite good most of the time other than the few pronoun/subject screwups that can't be helped.

Basically pretty standard overall with most of the meaning being maintained while still being fairly readable. Its really not that bad... I think maybe people are conflating the absurd writing from the dev being caused by the MTL but I'm pretty sure thats just his style.

Anyway if people want to post some concrete examples (Screenshots) of really bad MTL they find (That aren't pronoun mistakes), I'd be more than happy to look it over and see if I can make GPT output something better.
People just wanna complain for the sake of complaining. People should be happy with decent to solid quality marks because a vast majority of these games are never getting a proper translation.

Reactions: Skyrimmodder

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
People just wanna complain for the sake of complaining. People should be happy with decent to solid quality marks because a vast majority of these games are never getting a proper translation.
Its fine if people want to complain about the MTL and I don't think they have to be happy with it or anything, people have different tolerances.

I'm mainly trying to address the complaints stating its worse than your standard MTL and completely unreadable, which I heavily disagree with obviously.

People are of course free to post examples to prove me wrong so I can at least gain some insight into why they think that. I do try to make improvements as much as possible after all.

Jun 21, 2017
You never know when some of these japanese rpgm games with this kind of art will pop off. Theres quite a few like this where there is just way more content than you expected the devs to put in. I don't like the art and am not particularly into the setting and gameplay loop, but I'd still give this a 3-4/5 just off the effort and care you can see they put into the game. This game has a full story of beginning -> end -> epilogue.

Reactions: Nexus0093

TankHunter678

Mar 14, 2018
Checks Google

He... got turned into a weapon? What?

Jailer was some stupid retcon afaik, but doing Arthas dirty like that is disgusting
The worst part of it? Sylvanas got to drag him through the mud and neither Jaina nor Uther who knew just how badly everything had gone for Arthas and how much he suffered said anything. They just watch him fade into oblivion.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NTRPoliceFutureSpecialForcesRuriAndSakura-1.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes