• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
finished the entire thing.
1699122417132.png
how do i get the other two events? these are the only ones left.

also can't wait for the dlc promised in 1-2 months lol

and in the IF end, we see a new force with 3 girls who aren't fully revealed. maybe thats going to be fleshed out in the DLC and they will be the heriones in the sequel!

Reactions: dazedanon

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Also holy shit, each of their 5 games has been released with 1 year gaps :(((((

So we have to wait for another year for a new game! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Eriya

Jun 14, 2018
Dialogue is Sam Altman Approved. ;)

NTR is not avoidable but there does exist a happy end.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README. Enjoy c:
If you want the original Japanese text back. .
You should redefine what you think is a Happy Ending, 'cause it doesn't gets very Happy

Last edited:

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
finished the entire thing.
View attachment 3060873
how do i get the other two events? these are the only ones left.

also can't wait for the dlc promised in 1-2 months lol

and in the IF end, we see a new force with 3 girls who aren't fully revealed. maybe thats going to be fleshed out in the DLC and they will be the heriones in the sequel!
Late but, there is no dlc. The game received all its content updates before the translation was made. They've already started working on their next project.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Late but, there is no dlc. The game received all its content updates before the translation was made. They've already started working on their next project.
Are there any posts regarding this by them? Better yet, any pics? Too early ik, they do a single release per year.

erogedegen

Jul 26, 2019
Whenever i talk to the girls to trigger the downfall scene with the nipple rings and it would try to update the hidden system profile an error pops up. I was hoping for some help to fix this, the error is called ($gameSystem.CBR_eroSta_change is not a function)
I am having the same issue as well. I applied the updates/fixes from the main post's GitHub link but still got issues. I think it's because I installed the RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu, but not sure. Can't test since I don't want to have to do everything all over again in un-modded speed.... Any ideas?

Kurinde

Nov 11, 2023
This goes so hard and kinda doesn't at the same time, I deadass had one hand on my junk and the other on the close window button. The NTR stuff is good, but god damn this devs gameplay loop is kinda getting annoying how lazy it sometimes feels, and I don't mean lazy as in using RPGmaker assets, but lazy as in this dev pumps out the same game back to back.

Last edited:
Reactions: erogedegen
Oct 8, 2019
This goes so hard and kinda doesn't at the same time, I deadass had one hand on my junk and the other on the close window button. The NTR stuff goes hard, but god damn this devs gameplay loop is kinda getting boring and how lazy it sometimes feels, and I don't mean lazy as in using RPGmaker assets but lazy as in this dev pumps out the same game back to back.
The issue with the dev is that he always uses the same dungeon structure by making us gather items to pass roadblocks and having us do 3 floors of each individual dungeon, which gets annoying eventually since all fights are also pretty trash and give no real rewards. Cutting away the filler dialogue and making the dungeons a bit more streamlined would go a long way to make the game more enjoyable.

CrimsonCriminal

Sep 27, 2018
I am having the same issue as well. I applied the updates/fixes from the main post's GitHub link but still got issues. I think it's because I installed the RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu, but not sure. Can't test since I don't want to have to do everything all over again in un-modded speed.... Any ideas?
Honestly i gave up and downloaded a save file so i could just see all the scenes in the recall room.

Reactions: erogedegen

Kurinde

Nov 11, 2023
The issue with the dev is that he always uses the same dungeon structure by making us gather items to pass roadblocks and having us do 3 floors of each individual dungeon, which gets annoying eventually since all fights are also pretty trash and give no real rewards. Cutting away the filler dialogue and making the dungeons a bit more streamlined would go a long way to make the game more enjoyable.
Oh definitely, and maybe making the combat more special, but I know that's asking for too much. For example what if the person actively fucking the love interest would be in your party and when the love interest gets knocked out they would start fucking her etc, so it would be easier to give a shit about those sections. As it stands I kinda have to force myself to play through these sections.

Last edited:

erogedegen

Jul 26, 2019
Okay I found a workaround for this. You can use a Cheat Engine to just flip these the switches for their corruption event to True:
1701233063436.png

2.10 star(s) 7 Votes