EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
A handsome transfer student declares that he will cuckold everyone’s girlfriends in class on the first day at his new school, and as his classmates’ girlfriends are cuckolded, he wonders if his own girlfriend is safe… Anxiety, doubt, and frustration… NTR (cuckoldry) selective adventure game You will not know the truth on the first play… The accumulation of questions and circumstantial evidence may reveal the truth. The truth may be revealed through the accumulation of questions and circumstantial evidence.
The door to the truth may open in the next playthrough as you accumulate evidence through your choices.
Questions and evidence are based on a point system, and if the accumulation of questions and evidence is insufficient … the truth will never be known.
Will you be able to know the truth?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-17
Release Date: 2023-04-03
Original Title: NTR教室~ヤリチン転校生は僕の彼女(幼なじみ)をオナホコレクションに加えたい~
Aliases: NTR Kyoushitsu ~Yarichin Tenkousei wa Boku no Osananajimi o Onaho Collection ni Kuwaetai~
Developer: Midori no Teikoku -
Translator: Saikey Studios - - - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.014
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (~3 hours)
VNDB:
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

smpl3.jpeg smpl4.jpeg smpl1.jpeg smpl2.jpeg smpl6.png smpl7.png

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is this not like 1000 other NTR games? play 1 time not knowing anything.
and the next play u will see more. its just so much waste of time to play 2 times. hate that kind of gamestyle.
why not give the player a choice how to play.

HeLLs666

Jul 13, 2022
Not sure how to feel about this game, got an older version from another site (1.002), and it might be bugged? the premise seems obvious from the title and synopsis, but the writing is slow and i just had it going on the background (full skip, just occasionally checking for choices, and by choices i mean about 5 of them early on then it just rambles on), and it still took about an hour each time, not to mention random black screen that look like credits? but it just froze there so i alt+F4 it and went back to last save to continue from last save, nothing changed n it just went to the ending screen properly asking to save for new game.

did 1 route just going all top choices then 1 route all bottom choices, didn't really notice any difference? opened 2 H scenes after 2 runs, just glad i didn't take time to read it properly, seems very slow. I notice even on max speed and full skip, it keeps doing transitions for backgrounds and characters moving that just adds up to a lot of time wasting.

NGL, the art looks pretty good so I honestly hope some1 drop a full save and i can just look at the scenes from there

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
View attachment 3744836

View attachment 3744842
...thx for the share....
..damn reviews super low.....is it that bad?
Hahahahahaha so true, I even worked as a receptionist and I wondered sometimes if people even use those chairs.
hahah royal truth! Love that comment and picture
Had I told my boss: Is that the cuck chair I bet he would've laughed his ass off giving me a 10/10.

Last edited:

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
A handsome transfer student declares that he will cuckold everyone’s girlfriends in class on the first day at his new school, and as his classmates’ girlfriends are cuckolded, he wonders if his own girlfriend is safe… Anxiety, doubt, and frustration…
The fucking cowardice :ROFLMAO:

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
Don't really care for ntr, but I can appreciate the honesty in his stating it the first day. Honesty is nearly as lost a virtue as fidelity.

Reactions: Llawless
2.00 star(s) 5 Votes