SRoy89

Not Newbie
Donor
Feb 25, 2020
NTR-Room-1.014
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

JimJiminy

Mar 14, 2019
So wait, is the mc doing the ntr or being ntr'd. Also are there any games were its a female stealing the girls from the boys?

Reactions: Trono-10

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
So wait, is the mc doing the ntr or being ntr'd. Also are there any games were its a female stealing the girls from the boys?
Buncha futa MC ones. Those are female. (And that's the story I'm sticking to.)

Jul 3, 2017
Not even voiced huh? That's a bummer.

Edit: Seems sex scenes are voiced, just not normal dialogue.

Last edited:

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
I expected a game with such a confusing relationship chart to have multiple routes and choices. I definitely wasn't expecting it to be short and linear.

That's a huge disappointment.
It's... not really that complicated. "Bull bones everyone at school" pretty much sums it up. The chart just shows you who exactly he's cucking.

Federok88

May 23, 2022
if someone knows how to see the scenes of gf, please tell me because im oficially done with this shit.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
if someone knows how to see the scenes of gf, please tell me because im oficially done with this shit.
You have to finish the game 4-5 times to see all scenes. Every time you have to start from beginning and see same shitty story. Use different choices for different scenes.

If you ask me, it is not worth it. Story is shit. Game engine is shit. Everything is shit about this game. Just a waste of time.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes