Adultress

May 20, 2021
You have to finish the game 4-5 times to see all scenes. Every time you have to start from beginning and see same shitty story. Use different choices for different scenes.
I'm making different choices and not seeing any substantive changes. At this point, I'm wondering if the version on here is bugged.

Edit: Well, I had to go through systematically to see any changes, but they do actually exist. You're right; it wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
Reactions: terror100

Darak098

Nov 18, 2020
How do we get to see the scenes? 3 different playthroughs with different alternating choices, and I havent seen squat.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
would using the full save save me the pain of going trough the bad gameplay since the scenes are unlocked?

I tried playing the game with the full save but I saw no scenes besides the library girl. do you get scenes in the main game or do you just unlock them in the gallery?

Last edited:

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
This game has an interesting approach to the genre, but it fails spectacularly. For starters, you would think the loop has some kind of depth, but it's all a farce. It is linear af.

Deny Masato

Aug 3, 2021
Finally clear this games but how to unlock all galery,i finish games but only opens two sex scene,i need guide how to unlock all galery

Dec 27, 2021
Gosh darn it, I was misled by that relationship graph thing. I didn't see any lines going towards the MC's girlfriend, so I thought she'd reject the antagonist's advances and come out fine. Not only does she cheat on you repeatedly, but she lies about it right to your face. Why am I such a moron. The name of the game is literally "NTR Room". I should have known what I was getting into. I wish I had never played this. I don't even know what possessed me to check out this thread with a title like that. I'm kicking myself because now this is going to be on my mind for a good while

• Haha
Reactions: Templar Studios

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I can't seem to get any new scenes other than Chika and Akira meeting at the mall. I correctly understood that at the end of the cycle I must save and follow the link to the title, otherwise I no longer understand what I’m doing wrong.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Boring NTR game, played it now three times and only got to see the same scenes again, seems there is no way to unlock the other scenes, I did different choices though, played first as oblivious, then snooping and then a mix of both and all got to see were the same scenes. And any thing happen to ya gf stays beyond closed curtains, i'm not going play a fourth time, was already waste of time.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes