AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, with how passive MC is, he deserves it. There's so many conversations he should've had with his GF.

EDIT: As others have mentioned, the amount of skipping is insane.
It would be nice if a speedhack was made for the game so you could skip faster and through transitions.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i wonder if the choices do even matter. I was trying to see the conditions to unlock new scenes and it seems each play trough you get more and more scenes. But I do not know what am i even doing because I am going for all the top scenes then switching the last ones until i go through all choices. and seeing new ones after making the same choices makes me feel like an idiot.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i wonder if the choices do even matter. I was trying to see the conditions to unlock new scenes and it seems each play trough you get more and more scenes. But I do not know what am i even doing because I am going for all the top scenes then switching the last ones until i go through all choices. and seeing new ones after making the same choices makes me feel like an idiot.
I can't say if the choices matter at all.. but the whole schtick of the game is discovering a bit more each playthrough.
It could've been executed much better though. The way it is, with the slow transitions and kinda text-heavy plot, you need to skip through way too much read stuff to get to the new parts.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
To get all the scenes, you need to clear the game and make all the right choices in your next playthrough. The right choices are the ones that have the protagonist suspicious or curious about events. They usually have more text than the other choice. Ended up playing this game several times, because I experimented too much. As others said, skip is bogged down by slow transitions. Oh, and there's a few new "texting scenes" you can skip out on if you're not paying attention. My recommendation is to tab out, do something else. I was busy arranging my files. Long overdue. Sure wish I knew what the characters were saying in the bonus voice clips.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes