AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Honestly, with how passive MC is, he deserves it. There's so many conversations he should've had with his GF.

EDIT: As others have mentioned, the amount of skipping is insane.
It would be nice if a speedhack was made for the game so you could skip faster and through transitions.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i wonder if the choices do even matter. I was trying to see the conditions to unlock new scenes and it seems each play trough you get more and more scenes. But I do not know what am i even doing because I am going for all the top scenes then switching the last ones until i go through all choices. and seeing new ones after making the same choices makes me feel like an idiot.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
i wonder if the choices do even matter. I was trying to see the conditions to unlock new scenes and it seems each play trough you get more and more scenes. But I do not know what am i even doing because I am going for all the top scenes then switching the last ones until i go through all choices. and seeing new ones after making the same choices makes me feel like an idiot.
I can't say if the choices matter at all.. but the whole schtick of the game is discovering a bit more each playthrough.
It could've been executed much better though. The way it is, with the slow transitions and kinda text-heavy plot, you need to skip through way too much read stuff to get to the new parts.
EDIT: I remember some games have a roadmap. If the game had had a roadmap where you could skip between already viewed scenes it could be much better.
This one for an instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/rin-to-s...arazuma-e-to-ochite-final-anim-teammm.112378/
It has the roadmap system I was talking about. It's also a pretty decent NTR game .

Last edited:

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
To get all the scenes, you need to clear the game and make all the right choices in your next playthrough. The right choices are the ones that have the protagonist suspicious or curious about events. They usually have more text than the other choice. Ended up playing this game several times, because I experimented too much. As others said, skip is bogged down by slow transitions. Oh, and there's a few new "texting scenes" you can skip out on if you're not paying attention. My recommendation is to tab out, do something else. I was busy arranging my files. Long overdue. Sure wish I knew what the characters were saying in the bonus voice clips.

shinohikari

Jun 20, 2023
finish all the choice up for the first part and the second part is doubt, doubt and the two girl skipped class

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Did this game get rushed out or something?
There was nothing with the first girl with drill hair and nothing with the twintail girl eather.
And there was no explenation what the smell thing was about. Or was it just wear colone and all girls will fall for you
Feel like i am missing 2/3 of the game

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Maybe it did, but I rather chalk it up to bad production and writing. The karate girl has two blowjob scenes that don't even use a CG. The first uses standing portraits and the second uses another CG that's for something entirely else. You're right about the cologne btw.

Reactions: Pyle01

Pyle01

Jun 22, 2024
Honestly, with how passive MC is, he deserves it. There's so many conversations he should've had with his GF.

EDIT: As others have mentioned, the amount of skipping is insane.
It would be nice if a speedhack was made for the game so you could skip faster and through transitions.
literally she lives next door. MC should be going over there often. especially when she rolled her ankle and he's worried. writing is bad in many ways but the premise is the MC tries his best to stop the NTR from happening but gameplay is MC doesn't actually do anything to try to stop the NTR from happening even though he was warned and has ample examples that it wasn't a joke.

Reactions: MikeOG

LookerNSFW

Jul 3, 2024
Okay, will someone please give us a step by step walkthrough or a complete save that actually works. I have played through the story four times already and I'm getting no new shit after the first play through.

Pyle01

Jun 22, 2024
Okay, will someone please give us a step by step walkthrough or a complete save that actually works. I have played through the story four times already and I'm getting no new shit after the first play through.
there is a full save somewhere in this forum. walkthrough wise it doesn't matter what choice you make really (MC always gets NTRd). but it's the right choice is the one that provide more dialog. so play it as if you're a detective. i would get the full save if i were you after playing it once in each POV. it is not worth the hassle due to not being able to skip.

Nitrozxtep

Jul 4, 2024
i wouldn't really blame the mc tbh it would still happen in a way or another i bet.
To me all of the girls were way too easy, dude said he's gonna ntr and they still do it "don't worry",
then worry about another girl being near mc while she's getting her backshot with him.
it feels way too forced with akira that ntr the whole class i mean c'mon bruh.
heck even in the beggining the flag was there but nothing changed also kinda sad there's not much other choice or a faster text skip since doing the run again and also not enough save slot for me (since i kinda save each time a choice come)
doing rerun would be a pain.

polariz

Aug 27, 2022
I saved every options at different slots and use eliminations method(Like how normal VN work) to try out EVERY POSSIBLE ROUTES JUST TO REALIZE IT'S DOESN'T MATTER! I committed way too much to stop and ended up looking for JP walkthrough and apparently you have to finish the game 4 times FROM THE START for some new clue?, and 5 times to unlock everything, FML...

Sorry for ranting, but
- Scenes are missing functions. No back to title, no skip, no log???
- It's normal friendship behavior for Westerners for a guy to kiss a girl on the lips, yup...
- Inconsistent scenario, for example Mio walks to the shower room with JUST towel, and the script after says she removed her Gi, sport bra, etc...
- "Stingy" on CG or scenes even, like Mio have 2 BJs but there's no CG of it at all. And they use the deflowering and climax on the same CG for her. There's almost no face variation CG, which I can tolerate, but they made 4 variations of Chika underwear CG, surely they know how to do it. They introduce Himena and have something going on for sure but she doesn't really have any CG/scene.
- Related to above, the script doesn't fit the CG. Chika strained her leg and Blonde want her to do BJ on the bed, but she's kneeling on the floor in the CG... The infirmary and Chika bed have same bed sheet...
- Voice act, I don't usually care much, but this game made me nitpick everything. A lot of them are great, but some feels very forced especially the moans. Like there's volume spike of Chika "Kyaa!" when MC discover her cheating.
- The girls "switch" is so sudden, like they show dislike/uncomfortable and suddenly aroused/fallen in love, and vice verse. Even the voice act feel awkward for me. The only girl that make sense to me is Yui.

And for good part, I guess the art, especially the threesome part. That scene in particular are the saving grace, until that Chika "Kyaa!" that broke my ears...

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I had to play through the game three times, but that's probably because I experimented on my second playthrough. My assumption is that you could get every new scene on your second playthrough as long as you picked the more curious or skeptical options for the protagonist. Basically the least passive choice. You usually know if you hit the right one if it has more dialogue. There's apparently a hidden point system that decides if you get to see the scenes or not, so it's not like you need to pick every right choice.

Reactions: Pyle01

Pyle01

Jun 22, 2024
i wouldn't really blame the mc tbh it would still happen in a way or another i bet.
To me all of the girls were way too easy, dude said he's gonna ntr and they still do it "don't worry",
then worry about another girl being near mc while she's getting her backshot with him.
it feels way too forced with akira that ntr the whole class i mean c'mon bruh.
heck even in the beggining the flag was there but nothing changed also kinda sad there's not much other choice or a faster text skip since doing the run again and also not enough save slot for me (since i kinda save each time a choice come)
doing rerun would be a pain.
yes and no. realistically the NTR is avoidable considering that the entire class was not only warned but given an example. the karaoke event should have never happened nor time she rolled her ankle and was forces at home. also the MC should have been fucking his girl for a long time now but never did. the MC even never went to her house which is crazy considering she is right next door.

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes