Seeking NTR "Skill-issue" games.

znnrqp

Feb 24, 2019
I have played it but like just the beginning part tho, haven't even finished it because I got pretty bored.
I'm curious about that one but that's a point that just keeps coming up in reviews, even the 4-stars say something to the effect of "lost that 5th star to pacing."

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017

A classic prevent the NTR and gather the Harem management game. Shame there hasn't been a translated version but the typical translating option do work.

Jul 20, 2019

A classic prevent the NTR and gather the Harem management game. Shame there hasn't been a translated version but the typical translating option do work.

there's this MTL'd one. the MTL here was... somewhat legible, nowhere near ideal, but readable. I actually finished all the vanilla content before moving onto the NTR, and after doing one NTR route I couldn't be bothered doing the other two. They're very lackluster, the vanilla scenes are way better.
This game had some really nicely drawn CGs tho ngl

Reactions: jinkong

jinkong

Oct 6, 2017

there's this MTL'd one. the MTL here was... somewhat legible, nowhere near ideal, but readable. I actually finished all the vanilla content before moving onto the NTR, and after doing one NTR route I couldn't be bothered doing the other two. They're very lackluster, the vanilla scenes are way better.
This game had some really nicely drawn CGs tho ngl
Nice, I'll have to give that translation a go. I agree the NTR is very much secondary in the game but it can sneak up on ya in initial playthroughs even if you are trying to avoid it which I can appreciate. If we ever get a true successor to it maybe they can flesh out the NTR a bit and give even the sub heroines a pursuer.

Jul 20, 2019
Nice, I'll have to give that translation a go. I agree the NTR is very much secondary in the game but it can sneak up on ya in initial playthroughs even if you are trying to avoid it which I can appreciate. If we ever get a true successor to it maybe they can flesh out the NTR a bit and give even the sub heroines a pursuer.
i remember thinking the teacher heroine (blue-hair) was super hot lol

Reactions: jinkong