bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
View attachment 3326373

Overview:
We had a Business trip, and I thought it would be a disappointing trip because my boss is a dull and annoying girl.
I soon realized that I was completely wrong. My boss is a charming woman with a hot body.
Although her boyfriend is always hanging around, I won't miss this opportunity.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: BTCPN
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Demo
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3326368 View attachment 3326369 View attachment 3326370 View attachment 3326371 View attachment 3326372
1707101763790.png

I guess DLsite gets it wrong sometimes as well.

Edit: They didn't it's NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
View attachment 3327027

I guess DLsite gets it wrong sometimes as well.
It is pretty confusing. The trailer video on the page suggest you play as the boyfriend who get cucked by his junior.
Then immeditely below that, the description (same as Overview) suggest we are the junior that cuck his boss.

So yeah, some brave soul gonna have to take a plunge for the rest of us.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It is pretty confusing. The trailer video on the page suggest you play as the boyfriend who get cucked by his junior.
Then immeditely below that, the description (same as Overview) suggest we are the junior that cuck his boss.

So yeah, some brave soul gonna have to take a plunge for the rest of us.
Oooo... sounds like a mistranslation then.

Since i doubt DLsite would get it wrong.

Bob69 yeah, checked DLsite again, it is Netorare, the TL is off. (or you can sometimes play as the other, but is mainly from the cuck's perspective).

Guess this game makes the Author primarily a NTR (Netorare) dev now, Netori second.

ICameForClio

Sep 2, 2018
You had me at Netori. :love::devilish: The gradual advance of the affiar is excellent, I'd love to see more of this style of game. Isn't there supposed to be a Netori tag added in the near future?

Nov 10, 2017
Oooo... sounds like a mistranslation then.

Since i doubt DLsite would get it wrong.

Bob69 yeah, checked DLsite again, it is Netorare, the TL is off. (or you can sometimes play as the other, but is mainly from the cuck's perspective).

Guess this game makes the Author primarily a NTR (Netorare) dev now, Netori second.
No clue if all games have this (don't check very often) but i've noticed in some netori games dlsite includes the ntr tag as well. Probably because someone is still getting cuckolded even if its not the player.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes