• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
interesting scenes, frustrating game play. dam guy is a psychic, every time you talk to her girl he turns around but when you fuck her he does not even know she exists.

Reactions: ELDiAbIO

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I don’t understand at all, it seems like you’re gaining points, everything is fine and suddenly the game ends without explanation. All the points are empty, except for love. You can't save the game. Why? From what?

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I don’t understand at all, it seems like you’re gaining points, everything is fine and suddenly the game ends without explanation. All the points are empty, except for love. You can't save the game. Why? From what?
because is a demo

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
because is a demo
Even if this is a demo, is it programmed for three minutes of playing time? Even less, 2.5 minutes, and for the sake of this you need to download 400 MB? Complete nonsense, then let them write that the game time is 2.5 minutes!

sex909

Dec 11, 2016
Pretty solid demo just hope on the full release we get a freeplay mode so we can see all the scenes!

Reactions: vixen20

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020

I have found a link unfortunately it is locked behind a rapidgator premium subscription if anyone have it download it and then plz share it.

Porleve

Sep 30, 2022
Normally the password is the web name which in this case should be haitenjp.com . I would have tried it but I do not have Rapidgator premium.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes