Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
after play this i think the style free play when hidden and cheating is good. But the game to much hard and not fun when after BJ scene. I wish he make more then that cause cheating public is really good.
Most of the endings are not good, well I feel like the devs seem to hate cheating, if he hate it why would the devs work on this genre, that makes me a bit confused

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Just encountered a rare event, a Trojan virus Gen:Heur.BrResMon got past the mods. And it's not a false positive, Bitdefender has never once failed me when it comes to this. It could just be the Mega link with the virus and the other links are clean.
The game works fine after Bitdefender removed the Trojan. So if you really trust your antivirus software go for it I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diegoz

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just encountered a rare event, a Trojan virus Gen:Heur.BrResMon got past the mods. And it's not a false positive, Bitdefender has never once failed me when it comes to this. It could just be the Mega link with the virus and the other links are clean.
The game works fine after Bitdefender removed the Trojan. So if you really trust your antivirus software go for it I guess.
Just got the same.

Reactions: DioVAnna

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
This site has clean links, but only use the second SERVER, The first SERVER recently can't be trusted.
The game is a little buggy and hard, but once you learn the trick to playing this game. It's fun, but defiantly could do with some patches.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Just got the same.
Just waiting on the VirusTotal scan, but F-Secure says it's fine.
Also reuploaded and replaced MEGA link (just in case).

necropower123

Sep 22, 2022
This site has clean links, but only use the second SERVER, The first SERVER recently can't be trusted.
The game is a little buggy and hard, but once you learn the trick to playing this game. It's fun, but defiantly could do with some patches.
teach me the trick!

DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
teach me the trick!
Wait for the boyfriend to reach the spot he takes a break at. Then you can talk to the girl, when the talk bar is filled talk to her again to initiate the lewd/sex interaction.
Remember to back out of the interaction when the boyfriend gets close to the zone. Warning, it's still really hard but doable. When the time comes, the protag will ask for a reward. Answer be my girlfriend, or get a game over. Good luck(y)

wingtai

Dec 4, 2022
Wait for the boyfriend to reach the spot he takes a break at. Then you can talk to the girl, when the talk bar is filled talk to her again to initiate the lewd/sex interaction.
Remember to back out of the interaction when the boyfriend gets close to the zone. Warning, it's still really hard but doable. When the time comes, the protag will ask for a reward. Answer be my girlfriend, or get a game over. Good luck(y)
this i always get game over and but its a nice game

Reactions: DioVAnna

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
where can find this software

While it may look kind of shady it is a good tool, i have used for several years, it mostly adds generic cheat menus to several rpgmaker based games. It was originally a mod and the dev started making it bigger and adding compatibility with more RPGmaker and other engines.

uiaun

Apr 26, 2018
As far as I know, this is not the final version. The latest version has added gallery function.And the difficulty is greatly reduced.But I can't find it anywhere

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The game is good and bad at the same time, although it doesn't really seem the same. There are help items but they don't really help because the values for them are love point and you have to have 100 love point. if not game over the floor has good animation also the pixels you can't just mix them because there is constant time pressure. and from a certain point onwards, all the values plus the time pressure become more and more difficult and it becomes almost impossible to mix the game - it just becomes frustrating after a while

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes