• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
Why are male AIs so annoying? That is, if you do anything for a while, it comes and disturbs you and it doesn't pass.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
have cheat?
The cheat is included in this version and that's the only reason why I think people were able to play the game. Because without it it wasn't possible for me to finish the last level. because as I said, time pressure. To be honest, the gameplay is not good. too many parameters that ultimately cannot be implemented with the time limit.

Alpha-Hybrid

May 19, 2022
It feels like I'm playing the most frustrating game of red light, green light. I manage to beat the game without cheating. It took me a while to figure out what to do, but essentially you wait for the BF to be busy doing something (When he is standing still like bathroom or looking at anything etc.) while you interact with the woman, not when he is walking around because he will run towards you, spend your point on perfume to get love point faster, don't be afraid to up the suspicious meter a bit especially when you want to max out the talk meter when the count down is nearly up changing the time of day because the meter won't go down when the meter is max, and also don't be afraid to build up the suspicious meter while having sex in areas where you are hidden like behind curtains or doors (After you purchase perfume). So that is what I did in my playthrough.

My apologies if my explanation is trash or the strategy doesn't work for you. It is RNG where the BF is heading towards, he could even choose to stand in the same area as the GF is, which is a time waster so just restart.

Reactions: DioVAnna

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
It feels like I'm playing the most frustrating game of red light, green light. I manage to beat the game without cheating. It took me a while to figure out what to do, but essentially you wait for the BF to be busy doing something (When he is standing still like bathroom or looking at anything etc.) while you interact with the woman, not when he is walking around because he will run towards you, spend your point on perfume to get love point faster, don't be afraid to up the suspicious meter a bit especially when you want to max out the talk meter when the count down is nearly up changing the time of day because the meter won't go down when the meter is max, and also don't be afraid to build up the suspicious meter while having sex in areas where you are hidden like behind curtains or doors (After you purchase perfume). So that is what I did in my playthrough.

My apologies if my explanation is trash or the strategy doesn't work for you. It is RNG where the BF is heading towards, he could even choose to stand in the same area as the GF is, which is a time waster so just restart.
I've known how to make my BF ignore me for a long time, but BF is irritating. He likes to stay in the same place over and over, plus he walks slowly back and forth to pass the time.

KSEN2006

Apr 20, 2021
The cheat is included in this version and that's the only reason why I think people were able to play the game. Because without it it wasn't possible for me to finish the last level. because as I said, time pressure. To be honest, the gameplay is not good. too many parameters that ultimately cannot be implemented with the time limit.
Where

Reactions: abuelo

knyght

Apr 21, 2017
I think it is just mtool I don't think it works at least in my case it looked for mtool in a non existent folder. You can simply get it here:
It is a cheating tool that supports most rpgmaker engines.

Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
I kind of got a kick out of playing this, having a Kuck-kun actually stand up and fight for the girl was interesting, as was facing consequences. But are there only two actual endings? It's been a while, but I think one was the girl getting an STD while the Chad dies in a car accident, while the other only had the Chad dying after it was discovered he'd been having an affair with a married woman.

Yuki-x

Jul 22, 2021
NTR-Business trip

I do not know who released, that far fetched wannabe cracked version, that circulates all over the net (and in f95zone too)...
but anyway here is the drm free version of the game

Reactions: cVront3

KenzukiRyunko

Feb 25, 2024
1710941300750.png

This game has the most annoying ai movement. Like, this is my 10th retry and this bitch keeping spawning here and blocking the Rival interaction path.

completed it after 34th retry

Last edited:

MeiChin Sensei

Sep 8, 2022
Uuuuuuhhh... Is it just me or this game is just too hard to clear? The random pattern is too hard to predict and the parameter fills so hard
Is there any tips or trick for ez clearing?

Reactions: abuelo

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
yeah a good game but can they just make it less difficult? Like the target audience is those with hardcore RPG not the one play for fap, what is wrong with them.
The thing make this game and those final map hard is the freaking AI and the cut-off point. Literally make anyone playing this frustrated. The AI other dude walk so slow and annoying, sometimes he even stays in the area and watchs twice in a row then chooses the place super super faraway (you can tackle him a faster reset but that still nothing lmao). The cut-off for you need to talk again in the round is so short, it just 10 love points then you need to fill the talk bar again (can't they just put it more wider range, it lost time so much, the other stages got it good enough and the stage just so bad). When you buy the upgrade, very very weird cut-off happen so often too.

M025

Mar 30, 2020
When I tried to open the file from Mega after extracting, my computer tells me there is a Trojan virus in the file.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes