• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 25 Votes

Gigigan

Jan 23, 2022
Guys, can somebody tell me please can Roy and Sherry have sex? Or they can, but only in the beginning of the game?

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Can someone fix this netorase route, my bar freeze there and waiting for the second climax
i have been staring at it about half hour no change
img.jpg

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Its bullshit that you can't save at the hospital
If you use MTool you can save everywhere anytime and you wont have problems with RPGM games ever again MTool best thing ever created for RPGM enjoyers (and haters cause they will become enjoyers with MTool)

Reactions: KilljoyTRV

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
Its bullshit that you can't save at the hospital
gamefolder - www - js (put here make a backup incase - replace)

i edit it with notepad+++ my edit with RED text

Window_MenuCommand.prototype.makeCommandList = function() {
this.addMainCommands();
this.addFormationCommand();
this.addOriginalCommands();
this.addOptionsCommand();
this.addSaveCommand();
this.addGameEndCommand();
$gameSystem.enableSave();

kinectic

Nov 21, 2017
You need to go to the room of that guy to proceed
Hi I cant seem to enter the room? The entrance is blocked. In general, i am also unable to get the second climax for all the prior scenes despite walking around.

Last edited:

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Hi I cant seem to enter the room? The entrance is blocked. In general, i am also unable to get the second climax for all the prior scenes despite walking around.
No you don't go inside the room just talk to that guy out side the room and return to the place where you were stationed as guard

Orochimiyu

Apr 22, 2018
You need to go to the room of that guy to proceed
my question is how to trigger second climax or the event just end without it, the bar not full and just freeze there 80-85% not 100% like the other route or there a bug fix i dont download?

Anasurimbor

Aug 9, 2016
I fucked up in the hospital and now I only have a really old save.
Does anyone have a save from before the hospital on the netorare route?

notypapi

Dec 4, 2022
Amazing. Enjoyed it a lot.
Enough humiliation in NTR for keep me interested. I think there are different paths. But I always aim for full cuck.
Translation is fine. I am glad that it is not one of those machine translation.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes