RPGM Completed Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Whats up with the lag when played on joiplay? And no this is just happening to me only with this game

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
The red square happens after you get three completely fall screens. When the dude told you to go to the factory, get there, go down the basement, and stay the night. After 2~3 times, you can free roam as Sheery at night, meet those guys in the camp, and get the screen. Basically, she just turns from cheating only with one dude to cheating with everyone rather than asking her husband to fuck her.
Is that the Cuck route or the Netorare route? I get to Netorare 5 and didn't get any instructions before that. Might have missed it though.

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
The cuck route, it's after you get back from the hospital.
Actually, I think I/they mixed that up but I understand what you mean. Just played a bit more and got that scene about the Factory. When you turn on the Generator, though...OH CRAP! :eek:

It says Netorare on the scenes but technically he's letting Gordon have sex with her so that would fit netorase/cuck more than Netorare, I think. The route where the character is exploring and things are happening behind his back, would be more Netorare.

intlf

Dec 11, 2021
So I've got the box of condoms, I got the sexy underwear, I don't see a letter in the sewer. Sherry and gordon just do blowjob scene even though they have had sex. Im not sure how to advance here. I've spent hours on here now. Any help maybe?

EDIT: I found the note but that seemed useless and didn't change a thing. Also I'm as high of a level as I can get. There is nothing else to kill. I've run through every option I can think off, having no condoms, having them, I can't get the rubber sex cowgirl scene to trigger.
For anyone who is stuck at the 6th avenue and cannot get to the cowgirl scene. You can go back to the 1st scouting location, the "area around base", go up north twice, there is a house where the condom will respawn the next day after you have sold the one you have. Do this 4 times, let Gordon the bull buy it 4 times, then you can go to the 6th avenue again and wait for the cowgirl to progress.
Took me a whole day to find out.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
The most significant dumb move of the dude was when he picked up the condoms; rather than keep them for himself, he just turned them in.
Yes, okay that's what I meant. He find some condoms, and no...I don't bang my super hot wife, I just give them to the public and go monk-like to scavenge more material...maybe some more condoms... :rolleyes:

As i said, the usage of the condoms here are....lame.
Would be more funny, if you brought the big package home, had sex with her, and next day she tells you "yeah, there are no more condoms left because...uhh...ballon-animals?"

KuromeKnights

Sep 19, 2020
how to overcome the lag when the navigation is running in this game using the Joiplay emulator? even though the initial menu and story are smooth. please help thank you

Mar 9, 2021
If I understand this game right:
-You win by gathering 30000 points.
-You loose when she get's fucked too much (NTR progresses too much or you shared her)
-Progress is made when you are in an new area, and there are no more condoms left (so the netorare progresses).

Overall I think this game was funny, but the fact that you only will see more content if you willingly let your wife get fucked more and more makes it a little bit....disappointing for me.
Alone the "Nah we shouldn't fuck before we are safe"-argument of MC was so....uhhh...dull.
Besides that, more mystery would be nice. Diary + stats showed directly what was happening to her.
And the "progress" by not getting enough condoms (since these would block the NTR) was also...low effort.
Imagine, the affection for the bad guy rises everytime while you are out, and suddenly the condoms in shop (which you could use too) would decrease, even if you don't use them....THAT would be my sort of NTR I like....but again, I take what I.

So far, the point where she has fallen, and you go to the room where they are fucking, and you must chose between "look or run away", I thought, okay "look"....I was surprised from this ending. Nice way to end this.
Well the idea behind no sex is 'we don't want her to get pregnant while we're on the move', though I partially expected that if we saved the condoms we could use them on her ourselves.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
Well the idea behind no sex is 'we don't want her to get pregnant while we're on the move', though I partially expected that if we saved the condoms we could use them on her ourselves
Well dangit I was keeping the condoms because I thought you could stop the NTR if you satisfy your wife yourself. That would have been more interesting, honestly.

downloadu

Dec 14, 2018
Nice game. Thanks to archedio for the translation. Also thanks to the community for various fixes and updates.
The game worked for me without needing to install Japanese pack.

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes