RPGM Completed Survival Mission Z [Steam] [RsWorks]

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
How do you progress from one area to the next? Does it just automatically unlock after a certain amount of time?

Also is buying weapons the only way to upgrade yourself or can you find them exploring?
I think one is levels and the other are Special items like condoms. make sure to kill zombies when you go out so you level up.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
I'm playing this game on joiplay and at beginning it was working all good but after the security check up when they return the weapons from that movement the game has been lagging continuously any way to fix it??
If only you read the comments before playing or typing this. Just few post before you there's people that tell you how to or even better suggest to use the better emulator for RPGM MV games which is MaldiVes.

Nintendoboy80

Jun 17, 2018
I am stuck and completely stumped. I only have unlocked 2 areas, the first one and the park. When I go exploring, I no longer get updates in the day. I can find one condom that respawns in the first area and nothing seems to change whether I sell the condoms or not at this point.

How do I progress the story?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
If I understand this game right:
-You win by gathering 30000 points.
-You loose when she get's fucked too much (NTR progresses too much or you shared her)
-Progress is made when you are in an new area, and there are no more condoms left (so the netorare progresses).

Overall I think this game was funny, but the fact that you only will see more content if you willingly let your wife get fucked more and more makes it a little bit....disappointing for me.
Alone the "Nah we shouldn't fuck before we are safe"-argument of MC was so....uhhh...dull.
Besides that, more mystery would be nice. Diary + stats showed directly what was happening to her.
And the "progress" by not getting enough condoms (since these would block the NTR) was also...low effort.
Imagine, the affection for the bad guy rises everytime while you are out, and suddenly the condoms in shop (which you could use too) would decrease, even if you don't use them....THAT would be my sort of NTR I like....but again, I take what I.

So far, the point where she has fallen, and you go to the room where they are fucking, and you must chose between "look or run away", I thought, okay "look"....I was surprised from this ending. Nice way to end this.

Dec 15, 2020
I am stuck and completely stumped. I only have unlocked 2 areas, the first one and the park. When I go exploring, I no longer get updates in the day. I can find one condom that respawns in the first area and nothing seems to change whether I sell the condoms or not at this point.

If I remember right, you have to run out of condoms to proceed to the next area. If, after exploring with no updates, you get an update when you return to camp that includes "Condoms -1", you need to go out and return until they're gone (don't sell any more), then go out one more time.

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Where exactly can this be found?
I think think that the condoms appear in order? So you'll need to recheck places - I foudn the 8 pack in the mart like building, near the top of the map.

FWIW I also found the underwear multiple times - not sure if that can cause issues.

Kharn98

Apr 13, 2018

What worked for me was to sell all my collected items in the areas to the guy on the end of the first street once you return to the city. He buys all your stuff and sells them later to the guy cucking you

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Does anybody know how to get scenes on the second screen? Like with 3 dudes and shop owner and there are more if you look at the reminiscence room.

There is plenty of money - but in case you're wondering what to collect - the best is medicine - painkillers and antibiotics (4-5k each), then there is generally a lot of things valued 800-1500 and value/weight ratio of 50-150, with some exceptions like gasoline and gum that are kind of more expensive but heavier and vice versa, accordingly. Mineral water and snacks are towards the lower end here (value/weight). Then there is shit - leafs, paper, cloth and wood with v/w ration of up to 10 or 20, but that's exclusively or mostly what you'll get for the first couple of levels. Wood and cloth better, as far as I recall.

You can improve gun and backpack 2 times each, for a total of about 30k (didn't use a gun apart from at hospital location though). Buy Axe for 3k! It's more powerful and swings in an arc - convenient to run by a zombie and hit them in order to avoid damage, rinse, repeat. Kill Z to get to a higher levels, even though there is no exp shown, I think, and get more health. If you don't mind cheating, in a reminiscence room there is a guy which can provide 500 bullets and some presumably powerful sword.

SurvZ.jpg

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021
Where exactly I can find the 8 pacs of condoms? And I have I completed the area of 6th Avenue found that letter in sewer and collected the military drops now what?

Abaddon0

Dec 8, 2017
Where exactly I can find the 8 packs of condoms? And I have completed the area of 6th Avenue found that letter in the sewer and collected the military drops now what?
In the Mart. Underwear is apparently in the first house but I haven't checked that yet

Timmy Reed

Jun 13, 2018
Does anybody know how to get scenes on the second screen? Like with 3 dudes and shop owner and there are more if you look at the reminiscence room.
After "the fall" you can send the MC to sleep in the Factory (and the hospital?) then Sherry can go for walk at night looking for some company.

Reactions: Yambidexter

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
The red square happens after you get three completely fall screens. When the dude told you to go to the factory, get there, go down the basement, and stay the night. After 2~3 times, you can free roam as Sheery at night, meet those guys in the camp, and get the screen. Basically, she just turns from cheating only with one dude to cheating with everyone rather than asking her husband to fuck her.

Reactions: Yambidexter

Superflie

Aug 16, 2017
So I've got the box of condoms, I got the sexy underwear, I don't see a letter in the sewer. Sherry and gordon just do blowjob scene even though they have had sex. Im not sure how to advance here. I've spent hours on here now. Any help maybe?

EDIT: I found the note but that seemed useless and didn't change a thing. Also I'm as high of a level as I can get. There is nothing else to kill. I've run through every option I can think off, having no condoms, having them, I can't get the rubber sex cowgirl scene to trigger.

Last edited:

Pureness

Sep 24, 2018
If I understand this game right:
-You win by gathering 30000 points.
-You loose when she get's fucked too much (NTR progresses too much or you shared her)
-Progress is made when you are in an new area, and there are no more condoms left (so the netorare progresses).

Overall I think this game was funny, but the fact that you only will see more content if you willingly let your wife get fucked more and more makes it a little bit....disappointing for me.
Alone the "Nah we shouldn't fuck before we are safe"-argument of MC was so....uhhh...dull.
Besides that, more mystery would be nice. Diary + stats showed directly what was happening to her.
And the "progress" by not getting enough condoms (since these would block the NTR) was also...low effort.
Imagine, the affection for the bad guy rises everytime while you are out, and suddenly the condoms in shop (which you could use too) would decrease, even if you don't use them....THAT would be my sort of NTR I like....but again, I take what I.

So far, the point where she has fallen, and you go to the room where they are fucking, and you must chose between "look or run away", I thought, okay "look"....I was surprised from this ending. Nice way to end this.
Naaa, I think his point of not fucking and getting preggy until she was safe is fair. Any good husband will first consider their wife's safety in such a situation. The most significant dumb move of the dude was when he picked up the condoms; rather than keep them for himself, he just turned them in. And based on the conversation, Sherry also feels for the mohawk dude but turns him down because she thinks he gets a bad reputation. Well, this situation, plus her sexual frustration, explained why she cheated so quickly.

The only thing annoying about the game is that the author's idea is that blondes have a high sexual need, and the biker is mohawk and playboy. Sir, that hairstyle required a lot of care, including gel and stuff; how did you find all that during a zombie apocalypse? And bikers like bald or close cut because it is easier to wear helmets and feel less annoying on the long roads.

Last edited:
Reactions: CapiorCorpus

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
there is an ending after you find out she is cheating you have the choice to run away or bust in if you bust in you shoot them both and then shoot yourself to trigger this one after the hospital fall is complete and they you finish getting all those points you will trigger it

Subish

Nov 30, 2017
Im stuck at pazuri. How do I progress to protected sex? I gave out 10 condoms and used them all but that didnt do anything

4.10 star(s) 29 Votes