RPGM Completed NTR Wife Mikiko - Sorry my dear, I was lonely [Final] [Semiageya]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
you really think I care if you weirdo's facepalm me? Why do you come to a game with NTR literally in the name of it and ask idiotic questions? You should be double facepalming yourselves. I feel bad for this forum for having to accomodate literal wastes of space like yourselves. :ROFLMAO: (y):coffee: dont worry you will lose your virginities eventually. Good luck! your gonna need it!
Pseudonymous Pervert is on a streak disliking people that think the same as you. The best thing is just ignore them and let them talk completely alone, we should start trolling vanilla games the same way

SB192

Sep 14, 2022
This game is unplayable cause the lightly EMTL is hard to understand. but there is an updated translated patch only for those paid supporters in saikeys patreon page. Here's hoping someone would share it, cause i really want to know what MC said to those assholes in all the revenge ending scenes

Last edited:

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I'm actually curious about the revenge, installing just because of that. It's always cool to have that option, unless it's poorly done, gotta play this later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I don't know what to think about this game, it seems to involve violence instead of a "karma" revenge, but I don't know, I could be wrong.
Holy fuck this is fucking neat! Im tired of repeatedly normal ntr, theres no thrill at all, now this is what im starving for.
Anyone guys u got any hentai/manga like this? Whats the name of this btw. This is Magnificent!

What happened to revenge route? Mc dies right? Did he kill the wife too? Or not? Cause the wife will just find another man after that,

Ill just drop it, not satisfied with the revenge, as someone stated the mc died after? Did he kill his wife too? That'll be better or just torture her, like dont make her reach orgasm for the rest of her life like just close to it then immediate stop, then make her watch with the new womens you have, could someone explain what really happened to revenge ending how did mc handle it in detailed pls.

Ill just drop it, not satisfied with the revenge, as someone stated the mc died after? Did he kill his wife too? That'll be better or just torture her, like dont make her reach orgasm for the rest of her life like just close to it then immediate stop, then make her watch with the new womens you have, could someone explain what really happened to revenge ending how did mc handle it in detailed pls.
The walkthrough is quite confusing, kinda annoying tbh and some of them complains its so many unnecessary stuff, now i dont feel like playing it, just here for the revenge ending, wonder if theres more revenge ntr stories not just games, kinda hard to find even all types.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020

New game is out but to bad it have DRM probably need to wait little longer

Cryogic

Mar 4, 2022
Thanks to hp_surfer for the original walkthrough.

I got so frustrated with this game and the fact that I couldn't trigger some of the H scenes that I liked that I ended up wasting 8 hours of my life playing this game and making this edited walkthrough. All of the highlighted text hasn't been rewritten yet, but since I'm able to nearly finish the game using the original walkthrough, I think it's fine for now.

Biggest changes in this walkthrough include the following:
  1. Properly indicated which tasks are part of the 9 good deeds side quest.
  2. Indicated how to trigger the policewoman's H scenes.
  3. Formatted slim guy's route and name.
Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. I'm pretty confident that I've cleared most of the content already aside from the endings and the "horror" parts.

EDIT: I think this will be the final update. I'm really frustrated with this goddamned game. I finished formatting most of the text now, and I also added the way to access the true end. Unfortunately, it's a pain in the ass so buckle up. I hope this guide helps.

Last edited:

roflzwafflz

Jan 19, 2020
if you want to remove the annoying screaming sounds use this.
extract the SE folder and place it in (WWW > Audio > replace existing SE folder with the new one)

bucefala

Sep 1, 2020
Did anyone reach true end? Also, how do you initate Iwao route, I cant find him anywhere.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes