RPGM Completed NTR Wife Mikiko - Sorry my dear, I was lonely [Final] [Semiageya]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
Any walkthrough for the true end? I keep have sex with the wife and check at the doctor place also not let others touch the wife but not thing changed

Reactions: Karminator

KyoDival

Sep 16, 2020
For those who are a little lost because of the MTL and the lack of a walkthrough,you just simply go to the Chinese Hotel and chose the 1st option, in which you can check how to advance for every "bull" guy... for free
I tried that to avoid the wife having sex with those guy but it seems that there is no other event if I don't make her cheating. The activities keep repeating. Do you know how to reach true end?

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
Am I supposed to be able to get all NTR endings on one save or multiple? I keep getting locked out after progressng one route enough. Anyone willing to do a walkthrough or help me out here...

ComixBoss

Jul 18, 2018
I'm being told by the policeman to help someone at the Demon Lord Hotel, but I tal to him and nothing happens. I'm lost there. Also, how do I get with the policewoman?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If I remember correctly it's the bedroom. If that doesn't work try the closet on the left of the bedroom, or one of the tables in the room. Can't fully remember
I can't put the camera anywhere, nothing tells me to interact, only the PC

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
What were the 3 options that show up when you catch her cheating? I couldn't read the 3rc option

1. unforgivable
2.foegive her
3. I don't think.... ????

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Am i supposed to be going to the hospital with the wife for those check ups on NTR path? Or is that the non-ntr route?

CJJubane

Apr 26, 2021
If I remember correctly it's the bedroom. If that doesn't work try the closet on the left of the bedroom, or one of the tables in the room. Can't fully remember
Is there a "Shiny" Indicator to click where the camera can be put? Or do you need to manually select the camera from your Inventory and find the right spot inside the bedroom? Or is it outside the bedroom?

zinoko

Aug 31, 2020
Is there a "Shiny" Indicator to click where the camera can be put? Or do you need to manually select the camera from your Inventory and find the right spot inside the bedroom? Or is it outside the bedroom?
did you found where to put the camera ? becouse i dont find the place

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Unless I'm doing something wrong, MV Cheat just doesn't work with this game. Time variables reset to what they were before I changed them after every tick, looking at the bank page changes the money back to what it was before I changed it, etc.

And holy hell that clock moves way to damn fast.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes