RPGM Completed NTR Wife Mikiko - Sorry my dear, I was lonely [Final] [Semiageya]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
does this game railroad you to an inevitable and make you have to restart repeatedly to continue to enjoy it, or do i get to just roll through things with variable but repeatable events as i see fit?

JmTrad

Jun 2, 2018
You should be able to enter the CG room (magic circle in the room bottom left at home) from the beginning of the game.
maybe i'm doing something wrong but there is a way to unlock all the endings? or we can only see the h-scenes there?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I'm actually curious about the revenge, installing just because of that. It's always cool to have that option, unless it's poorly done, gotta play this later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I don't know what to think about this game, it seems to involve violence instead of a "karma" revenge, but I don't know, I could be wrong.
the revenge almost like that but no pregnancy or brutal like that

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
I remember being kinda confused with this game. It starts off seeming like it is pretty open where you can randomly catch your wife etc.

But then it seemed I had to go to specific location on specific days to trigger the scenes.

Not sure if later in the game, it becomes more organic, but I definitely got baited by the game having a time system and the wife moving between locations.
sounds like scars of summer, pity it is one of a kind game

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Is there a certain scenes or route that is avoidable for example scat scenes and gangbang

Jul 27, 2018
I swear to god. Every day that I log on this site there's a new ntr game.

I wish idiots who make the same goofy comments on every NTR game were avoidable. If it has the NTR tag just avoid it so we dont have to see you make the same idiotic comment every single time. There are literally thousands of other games on here without NTR in them just go play those so we can AVOID YOU! Is NTR avoidable? is not funny its just annoying and corny. If your gonna be an idiot at least do it with some originality.
Hi dear friend. Can you tell me if the ntr in this game is avoidable or not?

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Revenge ending is always much better than having a good ending in a NTR game.
The revenge thing was a great idea from the dev,too bad mc suicide right after :KEK: .
Game is a little bit confusing if you dont know what to do,but some guy posted a walkthrought already so give it a try if you like these wife ntr games (y).

any cuckold scenes?
MC knows his wife cheat on him, but not a fucking cuck thank god :KEK: .

• Haha
Reactions: Aquilez

nodinwza007

Apr 20, 2018
I'm actually curious about the revenge, installing just because of that. It's always cool to have that option, unless it's poorly done, gotta play this later.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But I don't know what to think about this game, it seems to involve violence instead of a "karma" revenge, but I don't know, I could be wrong.
Sir, can you give me a link to the full story, Thank you!

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
The revenge thing was a great idea from the dev,too bad mc suicide right after :KEK: .
Game is a little bit confusing if you dont know what to do,but some guy posted a walkthrought already so give it a try if you like these wife ntr games (y).

MC knows his wife cheat on him, but not a fucking cuck thank god :KEK: .
bro the mc dies ??

Reactions: Cameronje42r

izalde

Aug 15, 2022
This looks like an HRPG out of the early 2000s lol, gonna give it a shot anyways!

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes