RPGM Completed NTR Wife Mikiko - Sorry my dear, I was lonely [Final] [Semiageya]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
When you can avoid the ntr and there is still no happy end you know its gonna be a sad day for fappers.
i just looked at the dlsite, the description doesn't tell us there are no hhappy endinggs "but the ending will not see the two of you together"

also someone said that the game is safe and the revenge route might satisfy people who like netorare but wants to have second chance

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Can anyone translate this game? I swear MTL should have a tag of its own or even better should not be posted at all.
i am playing the game now and since the translator already said he do small edit, he already doing it and translation is very good and not like other MTL. there are very few few bad grammar and untranslation words

Mar 27, 2021
i am playing the game now and since the translator already said he do small edit, he already doing it and translation is very good and not like other MTL. there are very few few bad grammar and untranslation words
Thanks Gazzaro, appreciate it, I will give it a go then.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks Gazzaro, appreciate it, I will give it a go then.
yer welcome, oh yeah i dont know if u will disappointed or not. i believe most people hate MTL because of the word "I" become "you" or "you" become "I" or lot wrong grammar but in this game the wrong word only happen when the character want to say "she" but because the mtl it say as "he" but i don't think it will be problem since the grammar not really bad

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
can u give us walkthrough, i am too lazy to look or farm "frusttated" point. sory if im lazy lol just dont want to spend too much time in this game
Should be a walkthrough somewhere around here on f95zone

Lumifel

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
the corruption is hot but it's a "game" that like to waste the player time, as a VN it would have been quite great

Reactions: MTZ32
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes