Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

Aug 13, 2021
phatass? HELL YESSS ! But that fat cow swinging tits ? nah. They're newly married couple and not having kids.
Sorry but I disagree, women can have that type of body and the "cow tits" with or without kids.

if it gets a bit thicc like the preview View attachment 3980069 then it's hot af.

But even the size of that phatass is not correct in the preview model.
With this I agree, the pixel art and animation should be revamped to get closer to the thick hand drawn model.

Troua

Jul 8, 2022
So, as always, I go to steam, look at Ntraholic DX, and hey, it's scheduled to be released on October 31. We'll see if that's true.
:rolleyes::unsure:

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
So, as always, I go to steam, look at Ntraholic DX, and hey, it's scheduled to be released on October 31. We'll see if that's true.
:rolleyes::unsure:
I wouldn't get my hopes up, especially when it's still showing images and information from over a year ago.
The change in date is done so that Steam can show the game again in future releases and give visibility to the circle. Advertising for its already released games.
In fact, CB has done this several times with several of its games not yet released.

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
View attachment 3627690
NTRAHOLIC DX

Overview
NTRAHOLIC DX is a total overhaul version of NTRAHOLIC, which was released on DL Site in Jan.2023. The core of the game will be the same as NTRAHOLIC(2023), but what you will see in the game will be totally different. NTRAHOLIC DX will be made with theGoDot engine and most art assets will be redesigned. We are collaborating with our publisher Critical Bliss to release the game this year. Critical Bliss is very enthusiastic about the DX version, and seeing the changes he gave to the game. we are very sure NTRAHOLIC DX will be as good as NTRAHOLIC or even better.

View attachment 3627969

Story
Two years ago, Chiho and her high-school sweetheart decided to marry, cementing their long-standing love for each other with a vow. These two turtledoves spent each day since together, nurturing their commitment, adoring each other, and whittling the days away blissfully. But not all fairy-tales have happy endings, and this is no fairy-tale…

One day they received a letter, the rent was rising, and they knew they needed to find a new apartment. Luckily, your father, in his last moments, bequeathed you two apartments that were right next to each other; one for you and the other to make a living. As fate would have it the young couple found your advert and came to stay. When you saw the young wife, you couldn’t believe your eyes. A massive chest, thicc hips, a shy innocent smile – how did that loser ever marry such a babe? You hatched a plan; you were going to do what you did to all of your previous beautiful tenants; you were going to have some “fun”.

Corrupting such a true love would be hard - even for a scoundrel like you, you needed some “external help”. Luckily, like every bad landlord, you were friends with the devil herself: Lilith. Lilith had watched Chiho for a while, bored of her innocence, and so she offered you a deal; she would lend you some of her eroge powers so that you could break Chiho. No devil would offer a free lunch though, in exchange for these powers you have 90 days to turn this sweet housewife into an affair-loving slut or your soul would be taken. Make no mistake, your life AND your libido is on the line.

Chiho may be pure now, but there lurks a demon in every angel.
Innocent, pure empty paper is the best canvas to draw your piece of art.
An inexperienced, naive, innocent, submissive woman is the best prey for a mischievous womanizer like Ryunosuke.

Contents&Features
* New pixel arts
View attachment 3628014

*New pixel H scenes
View attachment 3628015

*New Characters View attachment 3628018
View attachment 3628019
View attachment 3628017
View attachment 3628003

* Twerking...
View attachment 3628025
not

*New minigames
(Trying to make it feel less boring and grindy)
View attachment 3628026
* And many things upcoming...
View attachment 3628029

Progress Update
* July.27.2024 Mini Update #5 -
View attachment 3959424

* July.27.2024 Mini Update #4 -

View attachment 3872901

* June.16.2024 Mini Update #3 -
View attachment 3740455
Another side character and some art renewal for Chiho.

* May.18.2024 Mini Update #2 -
View attachment 3645406
Just a simple sketch of our new Side Character

* Mar.25.2024 Steam Update -

* Dec.22.2023 Steam Update -
View attachment 3627713

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys, thank you for reading NTRAHOLIC DX thread.
Our publisher Critical Bliss and their team are doing their best to make NTRAHOLIC DX the lewdest netori pixel art game ever made.
Meanwhile, we have been working on our own original project.
I will make a new thread for our games later on.
Should you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask.
Cheers!​
Is it the V4.2.2c ?¿

Tazlock

Sep 3, 2024
I wouldn't get my hopes up, especially when it's still showing images and information from over a year ago.
The change in date is done so that Steam can show the game again in future releases and give visibility to the circle. Advertising for its already released games.
In fact, CB has done this several times with several of its games not yet released.
Yah, just checked the steam page out of curiosity and they already changed the 31st of October release date to Q4 2024, they didn't last 4 days, they couldn't commit to the 31st of October release date for longer than 4 fucking days.
CB is a fucking joke at this point and just wants to show the game in future releases, gain visibility and advertising already released games like you mentioned friend.
And better get used to this, because it won't be the last time they are going to be doing this shit again.

kiwi11

Jul 20, 2022
Yah, just checked the steam page out of curiosity and they already changed the 31st of October release date to Q4 2024, they didn't last 4 days, they couldn't commit to the 31st of October release date for longer than 4 fucking days.
CB is a fucking joke at this point and just wants to show the game in future releases, gain visibility and advertising already released games like you mentioned friend.
And better get used to this, because it won't be the last time they are going to be doing this shit again.
CB really is the worst. I recommend boycotting their future titles so small dev companies stop going to them for publishing.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I just checked the Discord. The reason the release date for was temporary changed to 10/31 was because the game was register to be at Steam NextFest. Maybe the game needed a set date to be registered? But since that is not its official release date, the date was changed back to Q4 2024. Weird but I don't think it was CB BSing us. Maybe with Steam but not us. :LOL:

Last edited:

Vvallachia

Dec 20, 2019
We'll be lucky if it releases in early 2025 at this point

• Sad
Reactions: Troua