Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
Its seems we are no where near any update or even mini update by now i have to think that what polisummer has to be true and we are not getting any dx or uncensored ver i guess
On discord they have mentioned that they are considering doing a mini update. The question is how long it will take, and most importantly, if they will finally show something relevant.

If things were different, I would have thought that the game was almost finished. The video they showed in the previous mini update with the character poses is something you would leave for the end, only if there is time. But I fear that they are very capable of having wasted time on these details (very nice in terms of presentation but irrelevant) and the animations, CG and other locations are still in early stages of development.

If I were the one who commissioned the project to CB, the time would have come to ask them to show me EVERYTHING they have done so far and decide whether it is worth continuing or cancelling the project.

Cheers

Last edited:

HairyDude625

Dec 27, 2023
the game will probably come out . CB does release the games they are "promoting" (Flipswitch , Vaygren , In Heat and so on ) .But what Polisummer said is probably true judging from the previously mentioned games' development history . CB will try to stretch and delay the game as much as humanly possible and will be using the "additional content" (new side characters , mini games , yada yada ) as an excuse . For example , CB delayed for 2 more weeks Flipswitch ON ITS release date lmfao . Same with Aurelia . According to the Dev it was supposed to come out in Q2 , yet the game will be released on the 15th of November , a 6 month delay . If they were to delay it even more , i wouldn't really be surprised . if i were to guess we will prob see Remix in Q3 2025 UNLESS Big S and the community put MASSIVE pressure on CB to release it/actually develop it properly . But Big S is working on another project and the community doesn't really have a say in this because from what i've read in this thread (and understood , i could be wrong ) , CB really does hold ALL the power when it comes to this game . until then... idk play other games , read a book , watch a movie , i don't fucking know

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
the game will probably come out . CB does release the games they are "promoting" (Flipswitch , Vaygren , In Heat and so on ) .But what Polisummer said is probably true judging from the previously mentioned games' development history . CB will try to stretch and delay the game as much as humanly possible and will be using the "additional content" (new side characters , mini games , yada yada ) as an excuse . For example , CB delayed for 2 more weeks Flipswitch ON ITS release date lmfao . Same with Aurelia . According to the Dev it was supposed to come out in Q2 , yet the game will be released on the 15th of November , a 6 month delay . If they were to delay it even more , i wouldn't really be surprised . if i were to guess we will prob see Remix in Q3 2025 UNLESS Big S and the community put MASSIVE pressure on CB to release it/actually develop it properly . But Big S is working on another project and the community doesn't really have a say in this because from what i've read in this thread (and understood , i could be wrong ) , CB really does hold ALL the power when it comes to this game . until then... idk play other games , read a book , watch a movie , i don't fucking know

The three games you mention were developed by devs outside of CB, it was just the publisher. In the case of NTRAholic Remix it is being developed entirely by CB. I think the only project announced and developed by CB was "What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?" and it has been on permanent hiatus for over 6 years. Despite having been funded through a kickstarter and having charged for physical merchandise that they have never actually sent.

Reactions: HairyDude625

HairyDude625

Dec 27, 2023
The three games you mention were developed by devs outside of CB, it was just the publisher. In the case of NTRAholic Remix it is being developed entirely by CB. I think the only project announced and developed by CB was "What!? My Neighbors Are Demons!!?" and it has been on permanent hiatus for over 6 years. Despite having been funded through a kickstarter and having charged for physical merchandise that they have never actually sent.
shit you right , i thought vaygren was made by CB as well . yeah we're prob never seeing this game lmfao .

unless we get some sort of confirmation by Big S

• Sad
Reactions: Troua

kiwi11

Jul 20, 2022
At this point it's less about demanding the NTRaholic release and more about spreading awareness about CB's business practices so they can't prey on small dev studios in the future. Otherwise, this will become a recurring theme with other games to come.

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
At this point it's less about demanding the NTRaholic release and more about spreading awareness about CB's business practices so they can't prey on small dev studios in the future. Otherwise, this will become a recurring theme with other games to come.
Then I kindly ask you to discuss on the matter on a separate thread. Thank you.

kiwi11

Jul 20, 2022
Then I kindly ask you to discuss on the matter on a separate thread. Thank you.
I will kindly have to decline your request. You don't own these forums. These forums are here for people to discuss games and part of that is the development of said games. Your player base has been grossly disappointed and deserves to know the truth. It's only fair that you share in some of the disappointment as well.

The more Critical Bliss is exposed for their poor practices the better.

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
Oh my god, look at that fat ass, YES!!!!
phatass? HELL YESSS ! But that fat cow swinging tits ? nah. They're newly married couple and not having kids. It's too big tbh, if it gets a bit thicc like the preview 1724957074129.png then it's hot af.

But even the size of that phatass is not correct in the preview model.
Unless... that's the part where she's 100% corrupted and fertiled, then I think that's a good end game.