Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

Amin_sun

Jul 10, 2024
Thank you so much for worrying about Big S Studio and our NTRAHOLIC Remix project.
You have some reasonable points about why we should be careful about partnering with Critical Bliss,

Your words did raise an alarm, so we will keep our eyes open and make sure nothing bad happens to the NTRAHOLIC Remix project.
If CB abandons NTRAHOLIC Remix, then we will take it as a lesson learned, move on, and try to continue the NTRAHOLIC Remix ourselves.

I feel very sorry for the supporters and developers of past projects that CB abandoned or put on hold.
But I kindly ask everyone to consider the NTRAHOLIC Remix project and their past projects separately.
There is nothing much we can do about their abandoned project. All I can do is ask CB what happened and what they will do about it.

Seems like some people don't really care about how we are trying to finish making the game but focus more on CB's previous works. Maybe we'll just shut up trying to convince our fans and just give whatever the update we can give until we get a playable demo ready to be released.
keep moving strong
and please release the game as soon as possible.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NTRWarthog

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thank you so much for worrying about Big S Studio and our NTRAHOLIC Remix project.
You have some reasonable points about why we should be careful about partnering with Critical Bliss,

Your words did raise an alarm, so we will keep our eyes open and make sure nothing bad happens to the NTRAHOLIC Remix project.
If CB abandons NTRAHOLIC Remix, then we will take it as a lesson learned, move on, and try to continue the NTRAHOLIC Remix ourselves.

I feel very sorry for the supporters and developers of past projects that CB abandoned or put on hold.
But I kindly ask everyone to consider the NTRAHOLIC Remix project and their past projects separately.
There is nothing much we can do about their abandoned project. All I can do is ask CB what happened and what they will do about it.

Seems like some people don't really care about how we are trying to finish making the game but focus more on CB's previous works. Maybe we'll just shut up trying to convince our fans and just give whatever the update we can give until we get a playable demo ready to be released.
Hopefully things with CB will work out. But even it doesn't, it is not a total lost. People have shown we want a Ntraholic Remix. If you have to start over then I am sure you can make something better than what CB could have made with the feedback and experience you have now.

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
any update guy
Sorry! None yet. We had a monthly meeting last weekend and I think Peter, our writer, will give a mini-update sometime later.
To give you a sneak peek about the next update, we gave some style to the UI and some chilled BGM. CB's game music directing skill is pretty decent, so I'm sure people will also like the music. Their previous project, FlipWitch got a decent main theme. So yeah. NTRAHOLIC will get good music too.

fandestroyer73

Jul 5, 2022
Chiho is too thick in DX compered to the original, I´d argue removing some of her appeal. Though giving an option, or something similar to set how thick she is, is a good solution.
Yeah, before she looked like a naive newlywed housewife instead now she looks like those borderline fat girls making tiktok dancing videos, but I get the point of trying to make the game different.

Redsedila

Jun 25, 2023
any update or news when the game might finish ... i wishlisted this game on steam a long time ago !!

Canner

Sep 30, 2018
Man, I always hated NTR but then found games where you play as the NTR-man and realized that being the corrupter is kind of hot (As long as the protag is not a fat-bastard or something). That being said, I hope everything works out with the partnership and you guys get to release on time.

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Man, I always hated NTR but then found games where you play as the NTR-man and realized that being the corrupter is kind of hot (As long as the protag is not a fat-bastard or something). That being said, I hope everything works out with the partnership and you guys get to release on time.
Thanks! We are trying to make it work.

Hanlong126

Dec 18, 2022

Yours and Jelhelae's words did raise an alarm, so we will keep our eyes open and make sure nothing bad happens to the NTRAHOLIC Remix project.

Seems like some people don't really care about how we are trying to finish making the game but focus more on CB's previous works. Maybe we'll just shut up trying to convince our fans and just give whatever the update we can give until we get a playable public demo ready to be released.
I have faith, but fear at the same time, I hope everything goes well, I loved this game and the new designs too, good luck, you have my support!!!