Others NTRAHOLIC DX [Development Thread]

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Since NTRWarthog just posted but didn't upload, would you mind sharing? Personally I don't want to join Discord for these updates, so I have to hope someone will upload them here. If not, I will just have to be patient :whistle::coffee:
We have been pending the update for internet forums for a while. That's why only Discord got the update this time. We will continue updating soon.

Jelhelae

Jul 16, 2024
Going smooth like a butter
Really? Cause I highly doubt such claims or else the game would've released ages ago, as it was supposed to and promised almost a year ago.

But hey, this is to be expected by giving this project and working with criticalFreeze and lewdlogic or as I prefer to call him the lewdtwat.

A person, who probably believes that after being successful with a few published games here and there he can now treat the fans of the games he and his company gets their dirty hands on like crap and give the "yanderedev" treatment by telling basically nothing, showing off what basically looks like extremely heavy WIP images/GIFs to shut people up.

And the absolute cherry on top of this shit show, is how they block people when asked or confronted about the game/games in their possession taking so long to be released.

I'm surprised how they got this far and judging by some of a few pictures someone shared with me regarding another game they aren't currently remaking, I'm even more baffled by how they actually got this far...it's absolutely insane and if that's how they work then we ain't seeing that game, this one or any other soon.

I've seen smaller and bigger studios that publish games (with some of them actually developing and publishing games) doing far better, far more, showing what they are working on, showing actual progress, showing actual care and love for the fans, than criticalfreeze ever could show.

But what do I or anyone else knows? We just have to be quiet, patient, let them shit on our heads and wait for some extra bare of the barest bones news plus some more lying on how everything is actually going.
(Can't wait for the next mini update and the seemingly never coming big update, where we will be shown more WIP stuff and fed some more lies for good measure, yay!)

So yeah I highly doubt things are going smooth as butter, until shown actual proof and since there's a high probability of barely anything to show or done, we should expect this for 2025 release or most likely never, instead of a Q3~Q4 release.

P.S: Word of advice if you are a dev and ever get contacted by criticalfreeze and Lewdtwat with an offer just tell them politely to "fuck off" somewhere else, since you'll be better off looking somewhere else or doing it yourself that relying on these people...

Renz01

Aug 25, 2023
We are fixing a bug in Censor v2.0.7. We need more time to fix the black screen issue because it's hard to reproduce. Today, we're going to talk about the Ntraholic DX mini update.

Welcome to the fourth mini-update. Let's start with the big news about the name. NTRAHOLIC DX is the version code used by Critical Bliss during development. Now, the official name is NTRAHOLIC Remix.

Now that the programming of the game is relatively complete, it's just a matter of putting assets into it. Balancing and system tuning will be completed in the final month of development.

Critical Bliss has a team of over 20 artists working on the game, including background artists. There are significantly more locations in NTRAHOLIC Remix than in the original to enhance and enrich the story and supporting characters. Most of the environment is now gray-boxed, which means that the basic layout of the environment is complete. The environment is then dressed up and polished by a background artist.

This requires a certain amount of planning ahead of time for the environment setup. They are also much more detailed than the original or any game of the same genre.
Critical Bliss also plans to introduce a more interactive user interface system. Here is the user interface in the final version of the game.

The "Chores" mini-game has been significantly improved in all respects and remains relevant to the game as a whole, with new content unlocked in the game as the wife falls.

The team used 3D technology to help speed up the process of creating more detailed scene backgrounds. They also hired professional animators to keep the game completely hand-drawn without relying on real-time 2D.

CB has a lot to show, but they want to surprise everyone.

We at Big S Studio really like what Critical Bliss has done, and they've basically made a brand new game from scratch in a short amount of time. We want to surprise everyone, and we want to give them enough time to make a game that we believe will blow your mind!

The game will be released in the third to fourth quarter of this year. (According to Crtical Bliss)

P.S. At the end of this mini-update, we'll be re-showcasing one of our returning characters, Alice. Please note that this design is subject to change in the final version of the game.

We are fixing the bugs in Censor v2.0.7. We will need some more time to solve the black screen bug because it is so hard to reproduce. Today, we will talk about Ntraholic DX mini update.

Welcome to the fourth mini update. Let's start off with some big news regarding the name. NTRAHOLIC DX was a codename for the version that Critical Bliss used during development. Now, the official name is NTRAHOLIC Remix.

Programming for the game is now relatively complete and only needs assets to be put into it. Balance and system adjustments will be finalized in the last month of development.

Critical Bliss has a team of over 20 artists working on the game, which includes background artists. NTRAHOLIC Remix has significantly more locations than the original in order to enhance and enrich the story and side characters. Most of the environments are now gray boxed, which means that the basic layouts of the environments are done. The background artists then dress up and polish the environments.

This requires a degree of planning in advance for setting up the environments. They are also far more detailed than the original or any games similar to this genre.
Critical Bliss also has plans of introducing a more interactive UI system. The following is a work in progress of what the UI might look like in the finalized game.

The "Chore" mini game has been significantly improved in all aspects and maintains relevancy towards the entire game with new content to unlock as the wife gets corrupted.

The team uses 3D to help speed up the process of making backgrounds for more detailed scenes. Professional animators have also been hired to keep the game completely hand drawn without relying on Live 2D.

CB has so much to show but they want all of you to have a nice surprise to what is coming.

We at Big S Studio love what Critical Bliss are doing and are essentially making a brand new game from scratch in a short time. While we want to deliver to all of you we also want to give them the time they need to make something that we are confident will completely blow all of you away!

A release will be happening this year in Q3-Q4(According to Critical Bliss)

P.S.: We end this mini update with the redesign reveal of one of our returning side characters, Alice. Please note that this design may be subject to change in the final version of the game.

Jelhelae

Jul 16, 2024

Just checked around the internet and found that our esteemed and very own NTRWarthog, posts on a Korean forum board about Ntraholic DX or "Remix" as they call it now and also about Censor.

The link above is for a forum post regarding the latest mini update of Ntraholic DX/Remix, so there's nothing new to check there...except for a very small part in the end, right after the let's call it "sketch" of the revamped character Alice from the OG Ntraholic.

The beginning of this new part translates from Korean to English to the following: "Miscellaneous development stories and complaints"

Long story turned not so short and from my interpretation, basically our esteemed Ntrwarthog's feelings got hurt by some people being angry and saying how the game is taking too long to release and making bad comments. (Well, we all know who they are and yes, I'm one of them, I'm not afraid of admitting it and the comments aren't bad and angry, they're reality and sad, from how things are being done)

But I digress here, so he or she, basically made a brief wall of text defending criticalfreeze, lewdtwat and how the development of this new version is being done differently, since criticalfreeze is "special" (yeah, special as in those kids from special ed class) and that the way they do things such as giving barely any updates and being silent is normal, since they have lots of games under their very crappy wings. (If they weren't so unorganized and didn't bite off more than they can chew, maybe, just maybe this wouldn't be a problem...)

And by extension, taking a massive dump on the fan's heads, barely communicating with them and blocking them whenever confronted about their antics/bullshit must also be normal for mister/miss Ntrwarthog (then again, if I had to deal with criticalfreeze and lewdtwat, who have shown and there's proof out there of them being horrible people) then it's normal that they are siding with them and perpetuating the lies, instead of being and siding with the fans...you know? The people that turned them into what they are today...

Let's be frank, the way Criticalfreeze and lewdtwat do things are not normal nor should they be and whoever agrees with them, is either on their payroll or simply coping/meat riding hard, which for the record will not give you anything except for showing these twats that they are free to shit on your heads.

Seriously, for someone like lewdtwat, who apparently has a degree in marketing or something similar, he does not know how to market anything, I'm honestly impressed by how he graduated in the first place.

And honestly, most of his successes were either by starting to work on VN called "What? My neighbors are demons" that got a successful kickstarter, that he will never release from the looks of it and the other was by partnering up with a fellow studio to help release Orc massage and another game (by the way, this studio is better than criticalfreeze in all aspects) and judging by how they only partnered up for two games and nothing else...I'll assume that the fellow publisher in question did not enjoy the way lewdtwat and his publishing company do things and cut ties, leaving only two games behind as a reminder of a short partnership.
(Side note, just listen to how lewdtwat talks or see the way he writes messages, that twat must be unbearable to work with tbh)

To put it simply, criticalfreeze bites out more than they can chew and when things look bad and people start asking questions it's either the usual getting all defensive and saying the classic "that's how we work/we only like showing stuff that is completed" telling people in their payroll to say/do the same and when that does not work...yeah, it's blocking/ban hammer time for everyone! Yippee ka yay!

If only they were 10%...no if they were 5% of what some of the devs or dev plus publishers teams, that I'm a fan of and follow, it would do wonders to them.

But by now it's to late for them to change especially with how they already established a warped way of working and dealing with fans, who gladly accept and perpetuate with open arms...
(Not only that, there was a fellow dev team plus publisher, that has several games under their belt and made a game similar to ntraholic which took them only 4~5 months to release) and these devs communicated with the fans from begging to end about everything be it delays or new mechanics weekly and monthly while also adding more content post-release...now this is a team of devs/publishers to be proud of and unlike Ntrwarthog stated "they (Critical freeze) would rather work quietly until it's done than show empty content frequently and spend the human resources required to write update articles"

This above, is utter bullshit and just a lame/lazy excuse to make more lies and keeping anyone in the dark, any dev worth their salt will have someone available to write something up even if it is small to keep fans informed and if they can't do it...just get someone for that, pay them a small amount or just give them a few privileges to make it worth for them to be responsible for this task.

Yet, they can't even do nor think about this, because they are so unorganized and have someone like lewdtwat, who has his nose so up his own arse that his way is the right way and that he can do what he pleases after getting established by doing fuck all and piggyback riding.

But whatever, you people tell me, if this is the right thing to do or not, because I do not know what to make of this anymore here...

But one thing I do know...I care about this game and I want all the best for it...but this here, what criticalfreeze and lewdtwat are doing to it and every other game in their possession...no, that's not what I want for Ntraholic nor any of the games their dirty and slimy hands touch.

Not only that, it's hard to believe that the game will live up to the promises and all the delays and lies will quite probably cause people to negatively review bomb it causing harm to a game that did not deserve it, which is always terrible but in a certain way necessary if it means it will wake up criticalfreeze up from their twisted ways.

And now, mister/miss Ntrwarthog there's no need to indirectly and discreetly call out people in your forum post...I'm not hiding nor running away...I am standing right here, without any fear and ready to talk with you here.

So, if you ever grow a pair of balls or ovaries you know where to find me and we can talk, no problem and not have any need for callouts or complaining in some forum posts, in an attempt to get people to pat you on the back and side with you.

Have a nice one lads.

P.S: Once again, if you are a dev and happened to land here and read this...just say no if criticalfreeze and lewdtwat knock on your door offering to help develop a game or publish it...the headache and treatment you, your games and the fans you have will receive ain't worth it all...

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018

Just checked around the internet and found that our esteemed and very own NTRWarthog, posts on a Korean forum board about Ntraholic DX or "Remix" as they call it now and also about Censor.

The link above is for a forum post regarding the latest mini update of Ntraholic DX/Remix, so there's nothing new to check there...except for a very small part in the end, right after the let's call it "sketch" of the revamped character Alice from the OG Ntraholic.
That new sketch was also in their post on Ci-en. So, nothing new.

The beginning of this new part translates from Korean to English to the following: "Miscellaneous development stories and complaints"

Long story turned not so short and from my interpretation, [...]
Indeed. Your interpretation. 90% of what you write has nothing to do with the forum post directly. It's all your observation of the working of a company. Observation done purely from the outside (?). You might be right, I'm not telling you that you're wrong, but you come here to post a huge wall of text claiming all kinds of things, and to be honest as an outsider I see only personal grievances with their process. I by no means want to claim these assertions right or wrong.

But I digress here, so he or she, basically made a brief wall of text [...]
You cannot have a brief wall of text. Saying it's a wall of text is often done in a derogatory fashion to say someone wrote a long post and in general too much. The forum briefly discusses the working of the company trying to explain how their development process works. Clearly you are not in line with how they work. That's fine. But you attribute intent behind this explanation, and I do not see that intent anywhere.

And by extension, taking a massive dump on the fan's heads, [...]
Subjective conjecture.

[...]

And now, mister/miss Ntrwarthog there's no need to indirectly and discreetly call out people in your forum post...I'm not hiding nor running away...I am standing right here, without any fear and ready to talk with you here.

So, if you ever grow a pair of balls or ovaries you know where to find me and we can talk, no problem and not have any need for callouts or complaining in some forum posts, in an attempt to get people to pat you on the back and side with you.

[...]
I didn't see them call out anyone. They said some people disagree with their style, which is the case for all games out there. Literally. Every single one of them. They didn't call anyone out, they didn't mention it was one person, there is no allusion to this. If you want to make it about yourself, that's on you. Also, don't forget that just like you there are at least 10 other people out there, maybe even here, that could lay claim to the same perception.

Lastly, if it truly is about you, then yes, they know where to find you. I don't know what growing a pair of balls or ovaries has to do with it, because again it's your subjective interpretation that:
1) this is about you
2) you guys need to talk
3) this talk requires courage
4) your reactions need to be done in public

As for me. I did not post this whatsoever to pat the dev on the back and side with them. I don't care about sides. I do think your assertion of this last line is a poor defence against scrutiny before people even have a chance to disagree with you or your conclusions. I do not know the inner workings of lewdtwat and others, and have not nearly spent as much time looking into it, because I don't care as much. I'm just saying, don't forget that a lot of your interpretations are just that; interpretations. They might be correct! But... you know... devil's advocate.

It's obvious you care about this project a lot which is great, but seriously, think about how much you can change about this. Let it go, enjoy your day, and put all that great energy to the use of something positive! :whistle::coffee: I genuinely wish you the best.

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
Thank you for showing your interest and concerns about NTRAHOLIC Remix. I understand some people are concerned about the project but things are going well. This is a project that we are operating with ingredients like enthusiasm, time, and sweat, so we are the one who wishes this project to be successful the most. These ingredients are straight out from our hearth.

As for now, we are partnering with CB so all we can do is to communicate as often as possible to make things don't go sideways. About the updates, we learned that people want to know more about the game development progress, so our writer Peter communicates with CB to check how the project is going and discuss what content we can show to the public.That's how the mini update are written.

We have the same dream as our fans. NTRAHOLIC Remix being a game worth the waiting. And we will continue try to make the game to be released successfully.

Thank you for showing interest and I hope you have a lovely day.

Long story turned not so short and from my interpretation, basically our esteemed Ntrwarthog's feelings got hurt by some people being angry and saying how the game is taking too long to release and making bad comments. (Well, we all know who they are and yes, I'm one of them, I'm not afraid of admitting it and the comments aren't bad and angry, they're reality and sad, from how things are being done)

But I digress here, so he or she, basically made a brief wall of text defending criticalfreeze, lewdtwat and how the development of this new version is being done differently, since criticalfreeze is "special" (yeah, special as in those kids from special ed class) and that the way they do things such as giving barely any updates and being silent is normal, since they have lots of games under their very crappy wings. (If they weren't so unorganized and didn't bite off more than they can chew, maybe, just maybe this wouldn't be a problem...)

And by extension, taking a massive dump on the fan's heads, barely communicating with them and blocking them whenever confronted about their antics/bullshit must also be normal for mister/miss Ntrwarthog (then again, if I had to deal with criticalfreeze and lewdtwat, who have shown and there's proof out there of them being horrible people) then it's normal that they are siding with them and perpetuating the lies, instead of being and siding with the fans...you know? The people that turned them into what they are today...

Let's be frank, the way Criticalfreeze and lewdtwat do things are not normal nor should they be and whoever agrees with them, is either on their payroll or simply coping/meat riding hard, which for the record will not give you anything except for showing these twats that they are free to shit on your heads.

Seriously, for someone like lewdtwat, who apparently has a degree in marketing or something similar, he does not know how to market anything, I'm honestly impressed by how he graduated in the first place.

And honestly, most of his successes were either by starting to work on VN called "What? My neighbors are demons" that got a successful kickstarter, that he will never release from the looks of it and the other was by partnering up with a fellow studio to help release Orc massage and another game (by the way, this studio is better than criticalfreeze in all aspects) and judging by how they only partnered up for two games and nothing else...I'll assume that the fellow publisher in question did not enjoy the way lewdtwat and his publishing company do things and cut ties, leaving only two games behind as a reminder of a short partnership.
(Side note, just listen to how lewdtwat talks or see the way he writes messages, that twat must be unbearable to work with tbh)

To put it simply, criticalfreeze bites out more than they can chew and when things look bad and people start asking questions it's either the usual getting all defensive and saying the classic "that's how we work/we only like showing stuff that is completed" telling people in their payroll to say/do the same and when that does not work...yeah, it's blocking/ban hammer time for everyone! Yippee ka yay!

If only they were 10%...no if they were 5% of what some of the devs or dev plus publishers teams, that I'm a fan of and follow, it would do wonders to them.

But by now it's to late for them to change especially with how they already established a warped way of working and dealing with fans, who gladly accept and perpetuate with open arms...
(Not only that, there was a fellow dev team plus publisher, that has several games under their belt and made a game similar to ntraholic which took them only 4~5 months to release) and these devs communicated with the fans from begging to end about everything be it delays or new mechanics weekly and monthly while also adding more content post-release...now this is a team of devs/publishers to be proud of and unlike Ntrwarthog stated "they (Critical freeze) would rather work quietly until it's done than show empty content frequently and spend the human resources required to write update articles"

This above, is utter bullshit and just a lame/lazy excuse to make more lies and keeping anyone in the dark, any dev worth their salt will have someone available to write something up even if it is small to keep fans informed and if they can't do it...just get someone for that, pay them a small amount or just give them a few privileges to make it worth for them to be responsible for this task.

Yet, they can't even do nor think about this, because they are so unorganized and have someone like lewdtwat, who has his nose so up his own arse that his way is the right way and that he can do what he pleases after getting established by doing fuck all and piggyback riding.

But whatever, you people tell me, if this is the right thing to do or not, because I do not know what to make of this anymore here...

But one thing I do know...I care about this game and I want all the best for it...but this here, what criticalfreeze and lewdtwat are doing to it and every other game in their possession...no, that's not what I want for Ntraholic nor any of the games their dirty and slimy hands touch.

Not only that, it's hard to believe that the game will live up to the promises and all the delays and lies will quite probably cause people to negatively review bomb it causing harm to a game that did not deserve it, which is always terrible but in a certain way necessary if it means it will wake up criticalfreeze up from their twisted ways.

Have a nice one lads.

P.S: Once again, if you are a dev and happened to land here and read this...just say no if criticalfreeze and lewdtwat knock on your door offering to help develop a game or publish it...the headache and treatment you, your games and the fans you have will receive ain't worth it all...

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
if CB is holding you hostage, blink twice
We are the navigator and CB is the helmsman. We give the course and CB steer the rudder.

If the navigator sets a wrong course, we can get lost. If the helmsman steer the rudder the wrong way, we can get lost as well. If both of us mess things up? We might end up in Davey Jones' locker.

We go together until our journey of making NTRAHOLIC Remix ends. All we can do is not to mess things up.

Partnership it is.

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
I'm not as cynical as the previous poster, but everything related to this development seems a bit shady to me. If it weren't an erotic game and had more visibility there would be a lot more complaints.
It's also questionable that they're happy with CB's modus operandi but for their next game they decided to talk to Mango Party. Or that they decided to take the game to GODOT because of Unity's new policies but have continued with Unity for their new project.
I understand that they're a small team with no experience in the sector but they should hire someone with experience in the industry to lead the projects or pay for advice/training from a professional if they want to stay in the sector in the long term. Especially if they intend to expand their horizons a bit and try their luck in the (much more lucrative) sector of non-erotic games.

P.S. I highly doubt that Big S has anything to say in this remake, it seems that CB does what it wants. I'd bet my hand in the fire that they've seen practically the same thing as us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jelhelae and Troua

Jelhelae

Jul 16, 2024
That new sketch was also in their post on Ci-en. So, nothing new.

Indeed. Your interpretation. 90% of what you write has nothing to do with the forum post directly. It's all your observation of the working of a company. Observation done purely from the outside (?). You might be right, I'm not telling you that you're wrong, but you come here to post a huge wall of text claiming all kinds of things, and to be honest as an outsider I see only personal grievances with their process. I by no means want to claim these assertions right or wrong.

You cannot have a brief wall of text. Saying it's a wall of text is often done in a derogatory fashion to say someone wrote a long post and in general too much. The forum briefly discusses the working of the company trying to explain how their development process works. Clearly you are not in line with how they work. That's fine. But you attribute intent behind this explanation, and I do not see that intent anywhere.

Subjective conjecture.

I didn't see them call out anyone. They said some people disagree with their style, which is the case for all games out there. Literally. Every single one of them. They didn't call anyone out, they didn't mention it was one person, there is no allusion to this. If you want to make it about yourself, that's on you. Also, don't forget that just like you there are at least 10 other people out there, maybe even here, that could lay claim to the same perception.

Lastly, if it truly is about you, then yes, they know where to find you. I don't know what growing a pair of balls or ovaries has to do with it, because again it's your subjective interpretation that:
1) this is about you
2) you guys need to talk
4) your reactions need to be done in public

As for me. I did not post this whatsoever to pat the dev on the back and side with them. I don't care about sides. I do think your assertion of this last line is a poor defence against scrutiny before people even have a chance to disagree with you or your conclusions. I do not know the inner workings of lewdtwat and others, and have not nearly spent as much time looking into it, because I don't care as much. I'm just saying, don't forget that a lot of your interpretations are just that; interpretations. They might be correct! But... you know... devil's advocate.

It's obvious you care about this project a lot which is great, but seriously, think about how much you can change about this. Let it go, enjoy your day, and put all that great energy to the use of something positive! :whistle::coffee: I genuinely wish you the best.
Lots of words just to side/meat ride criticalfreeze, lewtwat and the way they operate, you know?

There's simply no way your not taking their side and ending the post with "not siding with anyone" doesn't help your case, at all, in my eyes at least...but what do I know, right?

And yes, this might not be about me, it might be about someone else entirely I won't deny that at all...

But whichever the case, I do this not just for me, I do it for the people that do not have the courage to speak up when they see bulshit happening right in front of them...because most just say it's useless or too much trouble, not for me though, nothing is useless or too much trouble if you actually want.

To me, the way criticalfreeze do things is wrong, no matter how you paint it and even if you say that "I did not post this whatsoever to pat the dev on the back and side with them. I don't care about sides..." you are indirectly siding with the devs, criticalfreeze, lewdtwat and pretty much ok with the way things are done, you love to get shat on the head and you do care, enough to write a reply or else you wouldn't do it.

Also, tell me how this style of publishing/developing a game by being silent towards the fans, showing barely anything and when they show something it's basically something they hashed up in a few minutes to shut people up and sell it as "we working hard here bruh now shut up and leave us alone"

And when all that doesn't work and people ask or confront them about it, you get either blocked/banned...
(And I speak from experience, since I once contacted criticalfreeze and even their illustrious leader lewdtwat about the development of this game and a few others and you know what they did? Blocked me without giving an answer...real smooth and not scummy/despicable behavior)

So do tell me, is this the right thing to be doing?

This ain't right, in no place in this world, should this be the right thing to do...the fans of a publisher/dev are their livelihood and they shouldn't treat them like this...it's wrong, despicable and when people turn their backs on them, I better not hear any crying, because they caused such a thing by themselves.

And also, this is not a "90% of what you write has nothing to do with the forum post directly. It's all your observation of the working of a company. Observation done purely from the outside (?)" nor "Clearly you are not in line with how they work" as you stated.

No, I wouldn't write any of this, if I didn't have any proof and got accounts from people that have delt with criticalfreeze and lewdtwat in the past.

The only reason why I can't say or show more, is out of respect for the people who have asked to keep their names plus not giving an extreme amount of details, in exchange for providing all the proof and accounts of dealing with this horrible "publishing" company and the person in charge.

But yeah, this all 90% assumptions on my part and done without previous research...because you know...you had to play the devil's advocate here, even though you are obviously siding with criticalfreeze and lewdtwat

Also this here:
"Lastly, if it truly is about you, then yes, they know where to find you. I don't know what growing a pair of balls or ovaries has to do with it, because again it's your subjective interpretation that:
1) this is about you
2) you guys need to talk
4) your reactions need to be done in public"

1) I know that this not about me or else I would've been called out directly
2) Yes we do, but I ain't seeing them take the first step to talk with me, when I have been ready for ages
3) I have the courage, I've always had it and I'm not afraid here, if they want we can do this any time, any day, just say the word
4) Am I not currently reacting in public? This forum can be seen, witnessed and shared by anyone, if I'm not mistaken here...

Also, my last line wasn't so bad, I just wanted them to actually man up and face people instead of the silent treatment and blocking/bans being given away after confronting them with the bullshit they try to pull.

Hell, they are free to defend themselves, just because I told them to grow a pair, doesn't mean I'm stopping them from stepping and speaking up.

And yes, I do care about this project a lot, that's why I go through these lengths and it pains me to see the way things are done...and even if what I'm doing is useless and won't change anything at least I tried to do something, instead of waiting to get shat on the head by criticalfreeze, lewdtwat and their horrible way of working/dealing with fans...

Also, yes, I will enjoy my day and use my energy for other positive things, as I always have done and if time allows it...perhaps making a small document to post online about criticalfreeze and their scummy ways for everyone to see...but we'll see about that, since I don't want anyone to get in trouble...

Now, you have a nice day to Sir or Madam and I wish you all the best too ^^

Jelhelae

Jul 16, 2024
Thank you for showing your interest and concerns about NTRAHOLIC Remix. I understand some people are concerned about the project but things are going well. This is a project that we are operating with ingredients like enthusiasm, time, and sweat, so we are the one who wishes this project to be successful the most. These ingredients are straight out from our hearth.

As for now, we are partnering with CB so all we can do is to communicate as often as possible to make things don't go sideways. About the updates, we learned that people want to know more about the game development progress, so our writer Peter communicates with CB to check how the project is going and discuss what content we can show to the public.That's how the mini update are written.

We have the same dream as our fans. NTRAHOLIC Remix being a game worth the waiting. And we will continue try to make the game to be released successfully.

Thank you for showing interest and I hope you have a lovely day.
More of the same lies, attempts at reassuring people and saying basically nothing/telling us what is already general knowledge here...

And telling us that things are going well, without actual solid and visual proof means nothing here, to me at least, it doesn't...

Jelhelae

Jul 16, 2024
I'm not as cynical as the previous poster, but everything related to this development seems a bit shady to me. If it weren't an erotic game and had more visibility there would be a lot more complaints.
It's also questionable that they're happy with CB's modus operandi but for their next game they decided to talk to Mango Party. Or that they decided to take the game to GODOT because of Unity's new policies but have continued with Unity for their new project.
I understand that they're a small team with no experience in the sector but they should hire someone with experience in the industry to lead the projects or pay for advice/training from a professional if they want to stay in the sector in the long term. Especially if they intend to expand their horizons a bit and try their luck in the (much more lucrative) sector of non-erotic games.

P.S. I highly doubt that Big S has anything to say in this remake, it seems that CB does what it wants. I'd bet my hand in the fire that they've seen practically the same thing as us.
This here, this person gets it

Reactions: tossout321

TiramisuLntr

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2021
I have read your comment. I am sorry for what you feel and the ban. No one will be happy after banned and if that's true, I am truly sorry for what you have felt. I am glad you care about the project, however, it seems to me you have some personal issues with the publisher CriticalBliss and I kindly ask you dont put those fire on us and dont force us to select a side. We, as the developer for the original version has tried our best to get benefits for our fans. We are here just to share the progress about the DX with our followers, that's all this thread is about.

There were some issues during the partnership, and we had tried best to solve the problems together. While ppl criticizes CB's bad timing on the release, they did provide an extra version and more contents for the fans. For the ones who want to play Ntraholic right now, they can easily get the game with a lot of ways. For the DX version, I feel like CB is working hard on it right now and all we can do is just waiting. I understand the complaints but there is not much we can really do.

Regarding the questions on going with Mango Party for the next game, that's because they have some extra capacity at the time of our release. Well, maybe some other considerations but that doesnt prove anything about the previous publisher. Regarding godot engine, I think CB has his own reasoning on choosing that engine - much smaller size than Unity, easier to build for 2D projects, etc. The reason why we choose Unity for the next project is due to some technical considerations - like spine-unity runtime is more mature than godot-spine runtime, unity has a better developer environments(you can buy a lot of shaders on the asset store).

Last edited:

NTRWarthog

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2022
More of the same lies, attempts at reassuring people and saying basically nothing/telling us what is already general knowledge here...

And telling us that things are going well, without actual solid and visual proof means nothing here, to me at least, it doesn't...
We had nothing to show before because CB was mostly working on coding. We feel sorry for the delays and what happened between you and CB but that doesn't automatically give you a reason to come here and disrespectfully call CB and their team.

If you want to talk about our publisher Critical Bliss, then I kindly ask you to open a separate thread.

By the way, you might want to check the general rules. Especially 1-1 and 2-7.

Last edited:

Taigcris

Jun 8, 2017
my brotha that July to December 2024 only if some kind of miracle happen no way it is true XD nah, real one is either start or middle of 2025 I just feel it :cry:
If I had to give a date, I'd bet on November. However, if it hasn't been released by then or there's no firm date, I wouldn't expect it until 2025.